my cousin just visited me, I want to kill myself, Brutal mog

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
He is 6'5, massive fucking frame, and htn, he mogs me to oblivion, in every form, money etc

man I'm so sad bro, why did I have to be like this? a 5'9 twink, fuck this life bro

even worse, I have to look at my father everyday, he is 6'3, to remind me of what a genetic dead end failure I am, jfl

though 6'5 is really massive irl crazy bro

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, aesthetic beauty, twojei and 24 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and notsocommonthumb
twink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69, Suns9999 and PeakIncels
Don't see him ever again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Zonar, incel194012940 and 5 others
my posts keep flopping, crazy I am that boring, I understand it tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, ShowerMaxxing, Suns9999 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Suns9999, Kroker and 3 others
That's what I'm doing unironically
Same with me

They're not moggers, just NT + younger than me so doubt they'd respect me = no point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, bloomercel, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Same with me

They're not moggers, just NT + younger than me so doubt they'd respect me = no point
Yea bro, but in your case you know you are better, in mine I am just worthless next to him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, bloomercel, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
He is 6'5, massive fucking frame, and htn, he mogs me to oblivion, in every form, money etc

man I'm so sad bro, why did I have to be like this? a 5'9 twink, fuck this life bro

even worse, I have to look at my father everyday, he is 6'3, to remind me of what a genetic dead end failure I am, jfl

brootal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, curryascenderr, bloomercel and 2 others
I'm 5'8 and my cousin is a 6'1 white Chadlite with blue eyes who plays sports and hasn't read a single book in his life.

He goes to Miami on vacation

over

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Suns9999, bloomercel and 2 others

I’m 6’5 myself and it’s not even massive anymore in Europe 😭 I get height mogged daily. Keep your head up bro everyone gets heightmogged

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, greycel, Suns9999 and 2 others
There is only one option at this point
not me wow GIF by Zweikanalton

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, jué, Suns9999 and 3 others
I’m 6’5 myself and it’s not even massive anymore in Europe 😭 I get height mogged daily. Keep your head up bro everyone gets heightmogged
I know man, but 5'9 is brutal death tier height bro, if I had face I wouldn't complain, but not even that , there is nothing I can do, it's legit over for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and bloomercel
I'm 5'8 and my cousin is a 6'1 white Chadlite with blue eyes who plays sports and hasn't read a single book in his life.

He goes to Miami on vacation

over
some have dealt better card like your cousin, some have worse ones, me? I got no cards, I didn't even start🤞🏻

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999 and Freixel
I know man, but 5'9 is brutal death tier height bro, if I had face I wouldn't complain, but not even that , there is nothing I can do, it's legit over for me
View attachment 3182885
Bro 5’9 isn’t even that small, compared to the top .5 percent like me height wise yeah ur tiny but how often do u see > 6’3 people in reality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, boss8055, bloomercel and 1 other person
Bro 5’9 isn’t even that small, compared to the top .5 percent like me height wise yeah ur tiny but how often do u see > 6’3 people in reality
a lot bro, actually, everyday, my dad is 6'3, and my mom 5'5, just saying

my father is huge, massive frame, and he is 50, I need to see him everyday, and get reminded of what a genetic dead end I am, I appreciate the comfort tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and bloomercel
I am even getting jfl reactions what's funny ab ts shit bro😭😭🙏🏻

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker, Suns9999 and bloomercel
a lot bro, actually, everyday, my dad is 6'3, and my mom 5'5, just saying

my father is huge, massive frame, and he is 50, I need to see him everyday, and get reminded of what a genetic dead end I am, I appreciate the comfort tho
Bro trust me u are fine, if u were any shorter maybe not but ur not even short dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and PeakIncels
Bro trust me u are fine, if u were any shorter maybe not but ur not even short dude
idk bro, here In Italy niggas js keep getting taller bro, while I'm stuck, it is what it is ig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and grungymallard97
blame your parents for not giving you an optimal perfect environment and diet

• JFL
  • +1
blame your parents for not giving you an optimal perfect environment and diet
my parents tried their best, we weren't in the best economic situation and still managed to keep going forward and make me a decently happy child, I'm not going to blame them

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, NoseProphecy, Kroker and 2 others
idk bro, here In Italy niggas js keep getting taller bro, while I'm stuck, it is what it is ig
I thought Italy was a shorter country for Europe ? shit height inflation is everyone

• JFL
  • +1
I thought Italy was a shorter country for Europe ? shit height inflation is everyone
nah, it's not that shorter, but people are getting def taller I can tell, even in South bro, idk, it's a sign that I can't escape my inceldom teehe

• JFL
  • +1
nah, it's not that shorter, but people are getting def taller I can tell, even in South bro, idk, it's a sign that I can't escape my inceldom teehe
yeah bro, I live in South Uk where average height now is 5’11.5 and that’s INCLUDING ethnic men so it’s more likely about 6’0.5 for white guys, so me being 6’5 here is like being 6’2.5/6’3 in Italy so it’s tall but nothing too special

• JFL
  • +1

What real life advantages of 6'5 to 5'9. Aside psl

• JFL
  • +1
yeah bro, I live in South Uk where average height now is 5’11.5 and that’s INCLUDING ethnic men so it’s more likely about 6’0.5 for white guys, so me being 6’5 here is like being 6’2.5/6’3 in Italy so it’s tall but nothing too special
saying 6'5 Is nothing crazy is wrong, mirin your height, the world just keeps getting taller, maybe in 2040 niggas will hit 7'0 as average lol, hopefully not
I don't like UK that much tbh, no offense ofc

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
My cousin mogs my entire existence bro i get it 😢😢

• JFL
  • +1
my father is 6'2 and my mother is 5'3 but im like 5'11

• JFL
  • +1
My cousin mogs my entire existence bro i get it 😢😢
thanks god I rarely see him, if I'd see him everyday idk what I'd do, either kill him or myself

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999 and cooldude1231
my father is 6'2 and my mother is 5'3 but im like 5'11
5'11 is not bad tho brocel, you can definitely survive and having small advantages at that height, and count your mother is 5'3 too, you got lucky af:)

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Samsepioler
Brootal

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
5'11 is not bad tho brocel, you can definitely survive and having small advantages at that height, and count your mother is 5'3 too, you got lucky af:)
yeah but like my fathers genetics are dominant he had short parents

• +1
saying 6'5 Is nothing crazy is wrong, mirin your height, the world just keeps getting taller, maybe in 2040 niggas will hit 7'0 as average lol, hopefully not
I don't like UK that much tbh, no offense ofc
even I don’t like the UK bro😭 I like Italy tho so that makes me sad

• +1
I’m around 6’1, all my cousins are atleast couple of inches taller than me, the tallest being close to 6’6, doesn’t even bothers me at this point. I’ve accepted the fate.

• +1
bigger frame, more respect, stronger, female gaze
bigger frame - in what world you are better if you are bigger?

more respect - in what way? money matters more

stonger in what - edie hall is the strongest and not even 6'2

female gaze - do you really care? :lul::lul: be honest

• +1
I’m around 6’1, all my cousins are atleast couple of inches taller than me, the tallest being close to 6’6, doesn’t even bothers me at this point. I’ve accepted the fate.
your 6'1, no offense but you really can't relate to this, you aren't a Manlet, mirin your and your family height tho, dw, you can use it as your advantage brother

bigger frame - in what world you are better if you are bigger?

more respect - in what way? money matters more

stonger in what - edie hall is the strongest and not even 6'2

female gaze - do you really care? :lul::lul: be honest
if you really think that being 6'5 instead of 5'9 won't benefit you in any way bro, then idk what to tell you

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano and boss8055
even I don’t like the UK bro😭 I like Italy tho so that makes me sad
nah Italy is not that good, only in North is, south is full of mafia fags, manlets, and idk, the scum of people ig

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
if you really think that being 6'5 instead of 5'9 won't benefit you in any way bro, then idk what to tell you
Irl not psl wise. Cant you live same quality life?

• +1
nah Italy is not that good, only in North is, south is full of mafia fags, manlets, and idk, the scum of people ig
Yeah South is full of black people I swear and arabs

• +1
Yeah South is full of black people I swear and arabs
nah not even that, it's full of roadman and kids, trying to act though while being idk, 5'6? bunch of retards, I don't give a fuck tho, good for them slaying ltbs, maybe they can have a life ig

• +1
nah not even that, it's full of roadman and kids, trying to act though while being idk, 5'6? bunch of retards, I don't give a fuck tho, good for them slaying ltbs, maybe they can have a life ig
Oh bro if u think there is Roadmen there TRUST me come to London or Bradford or Coventry they’re the most dangerous cities in Europe all in fuckinh england 😭😭

• +1
Oh bro if u think there is Roadmen there TRUST me come to London or Bradford or Coventry they’re the most dangerous cities in Europe all in fuckinh england 😭😭
yea I do believe that bro London is fucked idk how your still alive, carry a gun with you and be safe brother:feelsautistic:

• +1

Sounds like chill, that's everyday at Swedish uni here 6'5+, blue eyes, Chad lite+

• +1
Sounds like chill, that's everyday at Swedish uni here 6'5+, blue eyes, Chad lite+
how are you still alive bro? if this would happen to be everyday, I'd Lock myself in my house till I die atp