MY CRUSH LIKES ME BACK

lowtiersubhuman

lowtiersubhuman

Roping soon
Joined
Jun 7, 2025
Posts
15,649
Reputation
20,783
THE ISSUE IS IM TO SHY AND UGLY TO FEEL COMFORTABLE TALKING TO HER IN REAL LIFE
LIKE BAD BAD DUDE
SHE WAS TRYING HINT AT ME TO WALK WITH HER IN THE HALLS
BUT I PLAYED DUMB
I CANT DO IT IM TO HIGH INHIB AND ND
ALSO SHES TO HOT FOR ME TO FUNCTION AROUND HER
Imma just focus on ascending
Also the real test comes next week when I get a haircut and become alot uglier for a bit
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
THE ISSUE IS IM TO SHY AND UGLY TO FEEL COMFORTABLE TALKING TO HER IN REAL LIFE
LIKE BAD BAD DUDE
SHE WAS TRYING HINT AT ME TO WALK WITH HER IN THE HALLS
BUT I PLAYED DUMB
I CANT DO IT IM TO HIGH INHIB AND ND
ALSO SHES TO HOT FOR ME TO FUNCTION AROUND HER
Imma just focus on ascending
Also the real test comes next week when I get a haircut and become alot uglier for a bit
Bro if she likes u then go on and lock in before someone better looking than you steals ur bitch
 
  • +1
Reactions: i<3cats, raeeeeeeeeeeeee and lowtiersubhuman
pregab and forget
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiersubhuman
THE ISSUE IS IM TO SHY AND UGLY TO FEEL COMFORTABLE TALKING TO HER IN REAL LIFE
LIKE BAD BAD DUDE
SHE WAS TRYING HINT AT ME TO WALK WITH HER IN THE HALLS
BUT I PLAYED DUMB
I CANT DO IT IM TO HIGH INHIB AND ND
ALSO SHES TO HOT FOR ME TO FUNCTION AROUND HER
Imma just focus on ascending
Also the real test comes next week when I get a haircut and become alot uglier for a bit
Yes ascend and forget about brutal bp and talk to her
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiersubhuman
THE ISSUE IS IM TO SHY AND UGLY TO FEEL COMFORTABLE TALKING TO HER IN REAL LIFE
LIKE BAD BAD DUDE
SHE WAS TRYING HINT AT ME TO WALK WITH HER IN THE HALLS
BUT I PLAYED DUMB
I CANT DO IT IM TO HIGH INHIB AND ND
ALSO SHES TO HOT FOR ME TO FUNCTION AROUND HER
Imma just focus on ascending
Also the real test comes next week when I get a haircut and become alot uglier for a bit
why get the haircut then tf
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiersubhuman
Idk man ugly high inhib nd loser tryna talk to a hot popular cheerleader
I feel the same way every day at school is literal pain

This is probably the worst school year ive experienced so far and im only a year in and im losing everything
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiersubhuman
lowkey stop talking to her and let chad takeover. Than you can start living a cuck fantasy:love::love:
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiersubhuman
THE ISSUE IS IM TO SHY AND UGLY TO FEEL COMFORTABLE TALKING TO HER IN REAL LIFE
LIKE BAD BAD DUDE
SHE WAS TRYING HINT AT ME TO WALK WITH HER IN THE HALLS
BUT I PLAYED DUMB
I CANT DO IT IM TO HIGH INHIB AND ND
ALSO SHES TO HOT FOR ME TO FUNCTION AROUND HER
Imma just focus on ascending
Also the real test comes next week when I get a haircut and become alot uglier for a bit
dumbass
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiersubhuman
Lifefuel! Make a move before she moves on to someone else.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiersubhuman

Similar threads

lowtiersubhuman
Replies
0
Views
29
lowtiersubhuman
lowtiersubhuman
hexum.dnd
Replies
6
Views
25
levisko
L
Avillionre
Replies
8
Views
56
WonkyChin186
WonkyChin186
johnxz
Replies
5
Views
62
johnxz
johnxz
hitmancrewzz
Replies
0
Views
28
hitmancrewzz
hitmancrewzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top