my cucked uni requires courses on race to graduate

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
They just fucking implemented this. On top of my general and bio/chem classes, I need 3 fucking race courses. JFL @ how cucked this is. I'm legit transferring after this fall, fuck them. I'm not gonna sit and listen to how bad white men are, or how blacks should be reprimanded. Or how Mexicans should get a pass to come live in USA because of feelings. Fuck them. Eat shit (not towards black or Mexicans).

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SeiGun, Einon and Peachy
Just try it out, dude. If I have an option to take a class with a Jewish and a non-Jewish professor, I would always take the Jewish one just for the lulz. It's shit like this that makes life more fun.

• Ugh..
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Just try it out, dude. If I have an option to take a class with a Jewish and a non-Jewish professor, I would always take the Jewish one just for the lulz. It's shit like this that makes life more fun.
No. I'll waste my time, plus if I transfer I can graduate faster.

legit lol‘d at that brainwash attempt, transfer boyo

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Einon
just lol at the state of the west

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, SeiGun and Einon
white country is infested with this bullshit, i dont understand why, why the fuck white country like to fuck themself over. the feminist, immigrant, race bullshit movement...how can you allow these bullshit exist in your country?

It's over for the west, atleast if I lived in America I could go ER on a course like this.

college = scam