My current stack.

I'll start with 5iu and go up the scale to 10iu and so on, for at least 6 months.

Why "brave"? Don't know a shit about IGF1, but I think it's overkill/unnecessary having a good protein intake+10iu HGH.

What are these for?

Holy shit 45mg of MK4, I'm on 5mg.

Hexa = cancer risk, no?
Proviron is a purely androgenic steroid. It isnt suppresive in dosages under 75 mg and it binds to aromatase and shbg thus freeing more testosterone and inhibiting estrogen
Exemestane lowers estrogen. Dont use this one with proviron.
Yeah drop lr3 if u have a good hgh source
45 mg split up at 15 mg/meal. You could do 5 mg at every meal, just a little less efficacy.
Drop hexa if you want. Not crucial

What brand is your hgh, also what dose proviron

Proviron is a purely androgenic steroid. It isnt suppresive in dosages under 75 mg and it binds to aromatase and shbg thus freeing more testosterone and inhibiting estrogen
Exemestane lowers estrogen. Dont use this one with proviron.
Yeah drop lr3 if u have a good hgh source
45 mg split up at 15 mg/meal. You could do 5 mg at every meal, just a little less efficacy.
Drop hexa if you want. Not crucial
What about Proviron w/ Aromasin (6.25 mg)? Good sources for Proviron? Aromasin and Genotropin I plan to get those from Pfizer.

Sides of 45mg mk-4? Where can I get the 15mg/meal? I mean, what foods should I add to get that intake.

What brand is your hgh, also what dose proviron
50 mg proviron. Waiting for my qingdao hgh. Most trusted budget hgh source on mesorx

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dystopian
If you can get all those, you should also blast increlex

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
- THE STACK
IGF-1 LR3 100mcg ED
HGH 10 IU ED (Coming soon)
Pharma Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
HCG 250 IU EOD
PEG-MGF 500 mcg EOD (Coming Soon)
250 grams ANIMAL protein ED
All supplements known to mankind + (k2 + d3 hyperdose)

- RESULTS
INSANE FACE BONE GAINS
INSANE MUSCLE GAINS
INSANE FRAME GAINS
Good Penis Gains
Some height gains

- FUTURE
I will blast 350 test + Anavar in 3 months.

SkullDynamics out.
Where did you get hgh

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
What about Proviron w/ Aromasin (6.25 mg)? Good sources for Proviron? Aromasin and Genotropin I plan to get those from Pfizer.

Sides of 45mg mk-4? Where can I get the 15mg/meal? I mean, what foods should I add to get that intake.
Impossible with food. Supplement with 5 mg every meal should be sufficient. Many companies sell k2 mk4 in 5 mg/pill dosages

Impossible with food. Supplement with 5 mg every meal should be sufficient. Many companies sell k2 mk4 in 5 mg/pill dosages
The problem is the bio-availability of these tablets, I was thinking of getting a complex of all types of Vitamin K, but if I take this 4x with fatty meals I will most likely overdose and die form heart attack.

• +1

Attachments

• 7D0FB6A0-89FB-4BE8-990A-D98BEE72115A.png
    7D0FB6A0-89FB-4BE8-990A-D98BEE72115A.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
literally anywhere you look you see that igf1 lr3 causes rapid desnsitization after 4 weeks. ahh high doses even faster
What dumb ass nigga doesnt cycle lr3 thats common knowledge

Have you even injected half of these?
If yes, results?

INSANE FACE BONE GAINS???????? DAMN MIRIN ALL MAXFACS GONNA ROPEMAXX SOON

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Yeah the crashed e2 makes me grow slow ash. I think ill reach 5’10 by january.

Yeah the crashed e2 makes me grow slow ash. I think ill reach 5’10 by january.
Holy fuck i remember when you were 5,7 this shit actually worked congrats. Any side effects you have experienced?

Holy fuck i remember when you were 5,7 this shit actually worked congrats. Any side effects you have experienced?
Hello bro, long time no see. The stack ascended me more facially i’d say. Wheat waffles rated me a 7 now and otherwise ive been rated chadlite+. I was htn before. My maxilla grew forward and my zygos and brow ridge got bigger. My frame got bigger as well as my feet and hands by a bit over these 6 months. Im happy with the results.
Ultimately i pursued 5 ius of hgh with asin and proviron everyday to keep it simple, along with all the other supps and a high protein diet.

• Love it
Reactions: chrisN
  • +1
Reactions: shortcel88
Hello bro, long time no see. The stack ascended me more facially i’d say. Wheat waffles rated me a 7 now and otherwise ive been rated chadlite+. I was htn before. My maxilla grew forward and my zygos and brow ridge got bigger. My frame got bigger as well as my feet and hands by a bit over these 6 months. Im happy with the results.
Ultimately i pursued 5 ius of hgh with asin and proviron everyday to keep it simple, along with all the other supps and a high protein diet.
Will you ever post your face? I wouldn't have expected you to ascend facially moreover just become more ogre

Will you ever post your face? I wouldn't have expected you to ascend facially moreover just become more ogre
I did become way more masc. And a little bit more ogre, don’t get me wrong. I’ll PM you my pics of the changes bredrin.

I did become way more masc. And a little bit more ogre, don’t get me wrong. I’ll PM you my pics of the changes bredrin.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
No after 1 month i switched to just 5 iu hgh ed and asin + proviron.
pretty much what i'm doing
good to see other people doing something and not just rotting

• +1
If anyone needs LifeFuel pics of my ascension PM me boyos.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 27472 and Rizzler
It’s always a work in progress, remember.

mirin hard

what's the rest of your stack? like the other supps and shit

• +1
mirin hard

what's the rest of your stack? like the other supps and shit
ED:
K2 mk4 45mg
Zinc picolinate
Magnesium Glycinate
Resveratrol
Strong multivitamin
30 000 IU’s of d3

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
ED:
K2 mk4 45mg
Zinc picolinate
Magnesium Glycinate
Resveratrol
Strong multivitamin
30 000 IU’s of d3
What's yours mk4 source? Also dm pics please

• +1
how do you claim progress without showing any pictures

• +1
  • +1
So is striker stack shit. ?

Just stick to Hgh / Ai

- THE STACK
IGF-1 LR3 100mcg ED
HGH 10 IU ED (Coming soon)
Pharma Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
HCG 250 IU EOD
PEG-MGF 500 mcg EOD (Coming Soon)
250 grams ANIMAL protein ED
All supplements known to mankind + (k2 + d3 hyperdose)

- RESULTS
INSANE FACE BONE GAINS
INSANE MUSCLE GAINS
INSANE FRAME GAINS
Good Penis Gains
Some height gains

- FUTURE
I will blast 350 test + Anavar in 3 months.

SkullDynamics out.
Is hcg injected or oral?

are u saying using injecting igf-1 and taking aromasin is natty
Not a fucking chance in the world lmaoo

12.5mg armoasin eod when natty??? Wtf. Purely retarded. Even on test I use no where near that much. Hop on test atp since your gonna drop your estro to fuck all anyways.

Tf is the point of this too lol. You’re a natty. You don’t need this. Again may aswell hop on test if you’re gonna use this.

Start now. Also fuck var. use adrol or sdrol.