My current stack.

Thought you didnt because u wrote (coming soon). How tall are your parents? and how long u been taking this stack?
5'9 dad n 5'2 mom. Ended up just running hgh 5 iu exemestane 12.5 mg ed and proviron 50 mg ed. all for around 7 months

Holy fuck, long time no see. Been running gh exemestane proviron since last year. Grew around 2 inches by april, haven't really grown lately tho. However my dimorphism has increased insanely, face looking very masculine, broader frame, deeper voice etc.
good for you m8, mirin your dedication
2 inches after puberty is a shit ton, every cm counts for a man
personally i have grown an inch and so but dont feel any diff, guess its over already as i havent grown recently despite running like 12 iu ed, although im not as rigorous with looksmaxxing lately..

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
good for you m8, mirin your dedication
2 inches after puberty is a shit ton, every cm counts for a man
personally i have grown an inch and so but dont feel any diff, guess its over already as i havent grown recently despite running like 12 iu ed, although im not as rigorous with looksmaxxing lately..
Thank you bro. I mean i'm still only 5'8 what the heck:lul:. Taking it to the next step with Test and anavar now since im probably done growing. 12iu? brutal. Hope you can ascend in other departments. How tall are you now?

Holy fuck, long time no see. Been running gh exemestane proviron since last year. Grew around 2 inches by april, haven't really grown lately tho. However my dimorphism has increased insanely, face looking very masculine, broader frame, deeper voice etc.
why did u do provion not test?

Thank you bro. I mean i'm still only 5'8 what the heck:lul:. Taking it to the next step with Test and anavar now since im probably done growing. 12iu? brutal. Hope you can ascend in other departments. How tall are you now?
im 5´11 almost prediabetic and permawagecucking because of the hgh :ogre: , same as you im planning to roid but not anytime soon, for now im trying to adress whats is fucking up my sleep. wish u gl bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and SkullDynamics
- THE STACK
IGF-1 LR3 100mcg ED
HGH 10 IU ED (Coming soon)
Pharma Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
HCG 250 IU EOD
PEG-MGF 500 mcg EOD (Coming Soon)
250 grams ANIMAL protein ED
All supplements known to mankind + (k2 + d3 hyperdose)

- RESULTS
INSANE FACE BONE GAINS
INSANE MUSCLE GAINS
INSANE FRAME GAINS
Good Penis Gains
Some height gains

- FUTURE
I will blast 350 test + Anavar in 3 months.

SkullDynamics out.

Was most of your height gain from legs or torso?

Last edited:
Also the protein is overkill, while it will stimulate IGF 1 youre already doing that with exogenous supp and if you didnt know HGH is one of the pituitary hormones that is toxic at the cellular level when overdone. Also the protein will cause your cortisol to rise if you dont balance with enough simple sugars, the sweet spot for protein is probably 100 g and the test will increase protein sparing even further so you dont even need that much.
Mirrin IQ