My Dad agreed to pay for my surgery

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
My Dad agreed to pay for my surgery.

I’ve been super insecure about my looks since I was 8, even though I wasn't bad looking. My Dad was a model, so it was hard to be compared to him. People didn't even think I was his son because I was obese at that time. However, I lost all of that weight, almost 100lbs which I’m now at a healthy weight. Now, I have no loose skin or anything, which is crazy to me.

Anyways, I've been talking about getting surgery since May 2022, saying I'm going to kill myself if I don't get it. Both of my parents said I don't need anything. My mom is still against it, but just recently, my Dad agreed to it after I showed him morphs of myself. Seeing what I would look like with a more prominent chin and a wider jaw made me look so much better. He said that if I maintain my good grades, he will pay for two of the surgeries that I want to get. So, I said jaw angle implants and a genioplasty, which will make the biggest difference. He said that when I'm 18 and still feel that way, he will get it for me.

💡LIFEFUEL
I don’t have to wageslave and save up for years.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: barettrealrx, socialcel, whiteislandpill and 15 others
Ask him if he can pay for mine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lstar2005, T50 Mogger, axeyyek and 14 others

I’ve been super insecure about my looks since I was 8, even though I wasn't bad looking. My Dad was a model, so it was hard to be compared to him. People didn't even think I was his son because I was obese at that time. However, I lost all of that weight, almost 100lbs which I’m now at a healthy weight. Now, I have no loose skin or anything, which is crazy to me.

Anyways, I've been talking about getting surgery since May 2022, saying I'm going to kill myself if I don't get it. Both of my parents said I don't need anything. My mom is still against it, but just recently, my Dad agreed to it after I showed him morphs of myself. Seeing what I would look like with a more prominent chin and a wider jaw made me look so much better. He said that if I maintain my good grades, he will pay for two of the surgeries that I want to get. So, I said jaw angle implants and a genioplasty, which will make the biggest difference. He said that when I'm 18 and still feel that way, he will get it for me.

💡LIFEFUEL

View attachment 2840333
Could you post your face without + with morph?

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, 97baHater, zub111 and 2 others
Based dad

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, princeofpeace and CoreSchizo
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
damn, 100lbs is crazy, can u send me the morph & no morph, im curious

• +1
Reactions: nietzsche, looksmaxzerr and CoreSchizo
pm me the pics

i sincerely request you to pm me as you spiked my interest

• +1
Yo miring the clip and song, drop the title of the movie and the soundtrack pls.

• +1
mirin bro. You have to thank your dad a million times.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and CoreSchizo
Could you post your face without + with morph? I’m pm??

Yo miring the clip and song, drop the title of the movie and the soundtrack pls.
I don’t like the movie but the movie name is Call Me by Your Name and the song name is the less I know the better

• Woah
Reactions: WeiWei
I don’t like the movie but the movie name is Call Me by Your Name and the song name is the less I know the better
thx its for faggots I think but that scene is good, the guy got good moves

• JFL

💡LIFEFUEL

View attachment 2840333
Congratulations

• +1
Did he have to get surgery?

💡LIFEFUEL

View attachment 2840333
My dad will help me also only if I hit the gym :lul:

• +1
He got gum contouring and veneers
Not sure if any of these 'surgeries' you mentioned are extreme ngl but a win is a win.... The state of this generation. No offence, jfl.

• +1
Lucky Jon Heder GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

my parents wont even let me use hair dye
they take my computer and phone away every time i use it without their permission 😢

Lose the fat first and unbloat yourself

Do the basic things first

Miring brah, never forget what your dad does for you, send me your before and after morph I’m curious

Lose the fat first and unbloat yourself

Do the basic things first
Nigga, I lost almost 100lbs my facial fat is not going away though its baby fat

• +1
Reactions: danbalk

💡LIFEFUEL

View attachment 2840333
This is the most pathetic and childish thing I’ve ever seen
But…
A win is a win my pathetic NIGGER

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan

💡LIFEFUEL

View attachment 2840333
Nice mate i wish my dad did the same but can u show me how your face look with the surgery’s !?

Nice. It's such a waste of time when college aged guys are focused for years on saving up for a surgery

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, tom69 and CoreSchizo
Nice. It's such a waste of time when college aged guys are focused for years on saving up for a surgery
Not when you can go to Vietnam and get surgery for the price of a consult elsewhere

Yeah, I need to get it a little before college so that when I get into college, I can experience what it's like to be attractive in college and slay. Most girls stop their "hoe phase" right after college, which is why it's important for me to start as early as possible.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Is ur dad well known as a model? Can u tell his name? (u don’t have to)

💡LIFEFUEL

View attachment 2840333
Lucky you, my only parent took away from me boron and told me thats its harmful chemical