Gajjo
2tired2care
- Joined
- May 6, 2026
- Posts
- 800
- Reputation
- 926
its fucking over
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Induce vomiting afterits fucking over
starve + gym is my waystarving is low iq just do physical activity
yessirIs this the twink thread ?
Nah he chilled out when he saw I was barely eating thatInduce vomiting after
it literally isnt when you’re a fat fuck everyone saying otherwise needs to lwk rope.Starvemaxxing is counter productive
you are just fucking your bodys baselines starvemaxxing ain t efficient or good in any way you will most prolly regain the weight after and lose a lot of muscle tissueits fucking over
eat your veggiesits fucking over
Okay niggait literally isnt when you’re a fat fuck everyone saying otherwise needs to lwk rope.
do body recomposition or just a slight deficit and stay patient and consistentit literally isnt when you’re a fat fuck everyone saying otherwise needs to lwk rope.
HAHAHA YOYO EFFECT MY ASS BITCH. Lwk yoyo effect is only for obese ass bitches man lost 25kgs by starving, started going to the gym and shit and now I cant even eat enough to regain the weight.you are just fucking your bodys baselines starvemaxxing ain t efficient or good in any way you will most prolly regain the weight after and lose a lot of muscle tissue
Retarded ass nigga just go on a calorie deficit dietit literally isnt when you’re a fat fuck everyone saying otherwise needs to lwk rope.
ye retarded ass nigga my balls. It worked for me and I’ll keep doing it untill I’ve got to the point I want to be at. 70kgs now from 95kgs in like 2 monthsRetarded ass nigga just go on a calorie deficit diet
Yeah bro 15 kg of that was prolly muscleye retarded ass nigga my balls. It worked for me and I’ll keep doing it untill I’ve got to the point I want to be at. 70kgs now from 95kgs in like 2 months
u r just on sum bs rnHAHAHA YOYO EFFECT MY ASS BITCH. Lwk yoyo effect is only for obese ass bitches man lost 25kgs by starving, started going to the gym and shit and now I cant even eat enough to regain the weight.
yall never struggled with looks in your life lmaoYeah bro 15 kg of that was prolly muscle
what I’m saying is that if you dedicate to starving enough your stomach will shrink and shit so you won’t be able to eat as much. Now I can eat a single meal a day and be good before I used to eat ALL the time.u r just on sum bs rn
Yeah bro sure niggayall never struggled with looks in your life lmao
He’s smart, don’t stunt your growth young manits fucking over
what growth? I’m 18 no growth going on anymore lol (by forced I mean I didnt want to make him sad by refusing to eat it)He’s smart, don’t stunt your growth young man