My dad just forced me to eat cant even starvemaxx in peace

god why can't they just understand us
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gajjo
starving is low iq just do physical activity
 
  • +1
Reactions: jorraoo, n1ks09, Majklos and 2 others
its fucking over
you are just fucking your bodys baselines starvemaxxing ain t efficient or good in any way you will most prolly regain the weight after and lose a lot of muscle tissue
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26 and VIGILIANT
it literally isnt when you’re a fat fuck everyone saying otherwise needs to lwk rope.
do body recomposition or just a slight deficit and stay patient and consistent
 
Just doing what a father should do , nigga be grateful :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: VIGILIANT
you are just fucking your bodys baselines starvemaxxing ain t efficient or good in any way you will most prolly regain the weight after and lose a lot of muscle tissue
HAHAHA YOYO EFFECT MY ASS BITCH. Lwk yoyo effect is only for obese ass bitches man lost 25kgs by starving, started going to the gym and shit and now I cant even eat enough to regain the weight.
 
Retarded ass nigga just go on a calorie deficit diet
ye retarded ass nigga my balls. It worked for me and I’ll keep doing it untill I’ve got to the point I want to be at. 70kgs now from 95kgs in like 2 months
 
ye retarded ass nigga my balls. It worked for me and I’ll keep doing it untill I’ve got to the point I want to be at. 70kgs now from 95kgs in like 2 months
Yeah bro 15 kg of that was prolly muscle
 
HAHAHA YOYO EFFECT MY ASS BITCH. Lwk yoyo effect is only for obese ass bitches man lost 25kgs by starving, started going to the gym and shit and now I cant even eat enough to regain the weight.
u r just on sum bs rn
 
u r just on sum bs rn
what I’m saying is that if you dedicate to starving enough your stomach will shrink and shit so you won’t be able to eat as much. Now I can eat a single meal a day and be good before I used to eat ALL the time.
 

Similar threads

7nclave
Replies
2
Views
26
7nclave
7nclave
DIY.Suicide
Replies
6
Views
39
BecomingX
BecomingX
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
2
Views
27
D69mo
D69mo
IndecentEyes
Replies
25
Views
130
iqletlowtest
iqletlowtest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top