underdeveloped
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 3, 2026
- Posts
- 137
- Reputation
- 96
he also found abt my .org . And he was saying to me like "I know which website you go to "and Shi 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Your dad is a grey thenhe also found abt my .org . And he was saying to me like "I know which website you go to "and Shi![]()

I'm not lying bhai
I already tried to explain everything to my both parents .he seems understanding. But he is worried abt the pharmacology I talk abtMight as well give it up and show him everything at that point, explain it in your own words so he doesnt jump into conclusions and catastrophize it
better than him researching it on his own and getting the wrong picture
how tf does he get to know you're here faggotI already tried to explain everything to my both parents .he seems understanding. But he is worried abt the pharmacology I talk abt
Tell him he is greyhe also found abt my .org . And he was saying to me like "I know which website you go to "and Shi![]()
i use org in my dad phone. I logout every time when I give him his phone but somehow I forgot to log out this time and he found out ABT ithow tf does he get to know you're here faggot
FAGGOTISH BEHAVIOR, ALSO REP MY POSTS IN YOUR THREAD MATEi use org in my dad phone. I logout every time when I give him his phone but somehow I forgot to log out this time and he found out ABT it
Why tf u do that? How old are u???i use org in my dad phone. I logout every time when I give him his phone but somehow I forgot to log out this time and he found out ABT it



be agreeable to the fearmongering and say you agree its too much, he just wants to know you're safe, tell him you agree this is all just a dumb trend you're not taking seriously and he'll probably forget about it very soonI already tried to explain everything to my both parents .he seems understanding. But he is worried abt the pharmacology I talk abt
fucking retardi use org in my dad phone. I logout every time when I give him his phone but somehow I forgot to log out this time and he found out ABT it
I'm 16fucking retardyeah ur probably 12 or somethng
I'm 16Why tf u do that? How old are u???