my dad searched what is looksmaxxing in Gemini😭👌🏻👌🏻

underdeveloped

underdeveloped

Iron
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Posts
137
Reputation
96
he also found abt my .org . And he was saying to me like "I know which website you go to "and Shi :hnghn:
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MangoLover and senron
Liar Lie GIF
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AnActualidoit, ihavenightmares, Euron and 3 others
Might as well give it up and show him everything at that point, explain it in your own words so he doesnt jump into conclusions and catastrophize it
better than him researching it on his own and getting the wrong picture
 
  • +1
Reactions: underbiteuser and underdeveloped
Father and son grey duo
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: senron, Peubert and underdeveloped
Gemini is the best AI on the internet rn, i use it to research for all of my supplements
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Peubert, underbiteuser and underdeveloped
Might as well give it up and show him everything at that point, explain it in your own words so he doesnt jump into conclusions and catastrophize it
better than him researching it on his own and getting the wrong picture
I already tried to explain everything to my both parents .he seems understanding. But he is worried abt the pharmacology I talk abt
 
I already tried to explain everything to my both parents .he seems understanding. But he is worried abt the pharmacology I talk abt
how tf does he get to know you're here faggot
 
  • +1
Reactions: underbiteuser
i use org in my dad phone. I logout every time when I give him his phone but somehow I forgot to log out this time and he found out ABT it
FAGGOTISH BEHAVIOR, ALSO REP MY POSTS IN YOUR THREAD MATE
 
  • +1
Reactions: underdeveloped and underbiteuser
underdeveloped
Iron
Joined Sep 3, 2026
Last seen 3 minutes ago · Viewing thread my dad searched what is looksmaxxing in Gemini😭👌🏻👌🏻
Posts
135
Reputation
95
Points
 
  • +1
Reactions: underdeveloped and justinAnomaly
I already tried to explain everything to my both parents .he seems understanding. But he is worried abt the pharmacology I talk abt
be agreeable to the fearmongering and say you agree its too much, he just wants to know you're safe, tell him you agree this is all just a dumb trend you're not taking seriously and he'll probably forget about it very soon
 
  • +1
Reactions: underdeveloped
i use org in my dad phone. I logout every time when I give him his phone but somehow I forgot to log out this time and he found out ABT it
fucking retard :feelskek: yeah ur probably 12 or somethng
 
  • +1
Reactions: justinAnomaly
goofy ahh dad
 
  • +1
Reactions: underdeveloped

Similar threads

ØUROBOROS
Replies
8
Views
83
_Jason_
_Jason_
voks
Replies
14
Views
178
mirinlolibahia0
mirinlolibahia0
thomasjiooo
Replies
10
Views
37
TGUN.
TGUN.
hopelessmanlet32
Replies
3
Views
23
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32
sayonara
Replies
51
Views
285
bIiss
bIiss

Users who are viewing this thread

  • BgoBurger
Back
Top