My dads genetics ruined me

E

eth4nn

Iron
Joined
Aug 6, 2026
Posts
48
Reputation
19
It’s basically over for me, I’m wasian so I basically have no bone mass, recessed chin and maxilla, I’m done for.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, i<3cats and ZazKamaz
My mother cheated on my dad with a htn, so i dont have this problem
all my flaws are from my mother
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
my avi and the highest rated asian oat

you dont know how genetics work dont know why your blaming your father for not lucking out in recombination
 
my avi and the highest rated asian oat

you dont know how genetics work dont know why your blaming your father for not lucking out in recombination
You’re right I’m just a dumb grey
 

Similar threads

Terry Mcginnis
Replies
19
Views
185
psycho.
psycho.
no1softee
Replies
11
Views
104
kelpo720
kelpo720
Demon7
Replies
6
Views
86
Resonant
Resonant
mewannaascendnow
Replies
2
Views
45
mewannaascendnow
mewannaascendnow
roidar
Replies
70
Views
283
freakicris
freakicris

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top