E
eth4nn
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2026
- Posts
- 48
- Reputation
- 19
It’s basically over for me, I’m wasian so I basically have no bone mass, recessed chin and maxilla, I’m done for.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
My dadWhich side is asian?
You could've been like the big PhamMy dad
My mother cheated on my dad with a htn, so i dont have this problem
all my flaws are from my mother
Is that what u meantWhich side is asian?
WhoYou could've been like the big Pham
Simonas pham
my avi and the highest rated asian oat
You’re right I’m just a dumb greymy avi and the highest rated asian oat
you dont know how genetics work dont know why your blaming your father for not lucking out in recombination