My daily skincare routine from an ex skincel with pics of ascention

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
No one cares if i dont add pics so here
IMG 3048 IMG 2964

This should answer any questions why im on the forum, i was a genuine subhuman and this was only 2 years ago.

Am

Ice face for 2 minutes before washing

Cerave foaming facial clenser

Dry face

Niacinamide + zinc

Spray face with water (mist) after niacinimide dries

Apply hyaluronic acid to damp skin and rub in thoroughly

Mix Light moisturizer and 50spf sunscreen in hand then apply to face

Caffeinated eye cream under eye area

Sunscreen on neck dont neglect

Aquaphor/vaseline on lips

Pm

Exfoliating scrub 3 times weekly

Shave in between scrub and wash

Cerave salycilic acid before shower

Dry face

Adapelene tretinion 0.1% apply and let sit for 1 min before applying moisturizer on top

Moisturizer

Volufiline under eyes

Castor oil on brows and lashes

Listed abt how to treat acne inflammed skin below for pm

Bonus notes

Optional switch 0.1% for .3% 2 days a week on non exfoliation days for GOD ANTI aging and glow (per scription only btw)

4litres of water (MINIMUM)

Blue light therapy 10 min then red light right after can prevent breakouts and even skin tone

Using 10% benzoyl peroxide spot treatment on acne thats RED in color is effective

Using a pimple patch on pimples with a white “head” is effective

Sauna 3x as much as possible reduces cortisol which can spike breakouts, ideal to use sauna pm and immediately do PM skincare right after

Using a strong tretinion daily on forehead can help mitigate closed comedomes or small white bumps, u can use on forehead daily because forhead has excess oil and you can use more intense products

A good tretinion .1% is differen adapelene gel, will cause insane skin glow and mitigate acne

Carnivore diet, find what foods cause you to breakout- most common is bread dairy processed sugar and seed oils

Research what products your using, cerave is notorious for clogging pores so research brands for your skin type and add suffix “reddit” after your search

The ordinary sells the hyaluronic acid plus niacinimide serums i mentioned (literally required)

Niacinamide and differen cause “purging” which cause excess sebum to move to the skins upper barrier to dissolve it meaning your skin will likely breakout for 3-5 days (highly worth it tho just have patience) instant gratificationcels get the fuck out of here

Collagen supplement powder is GOD TIER, ideally a grass fed collagen with limited ingredients

Potassium chloride helps skin so much

PSA EXPERT ONLY

Microneedling/derma stamp (NOT DERMA ROLLER) is an excellent way to improve skin texture, remove fine lines and ERASE scarring

Makes skin inflammed and red for 12 hours typically dont do it if u have a social event, ideal length is 2-2.5 for cheeks and mouth area, dont do forehead or any area with acne

CHANGE PILLOWCASE EVERY DAY IDEALLY, every other day works tho (so important)

Sugary alc like pink whitney causes small white bumps on skin, best is tequila to avoid breakouts

Most touthpaste causes breakouts if u drool in your sleep, tape mouth closed

^

Certain toothpaste causes breakouts, happened to me

I had this in my notes @JohnBaza just wanted me to post it

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Neroem, nebby12, Lokki and 49 others
Oh i forgot I use Clarions self tanning drops, i mix it in with the moisturizer and sunscreen, giga helps. Use 3-4 drops. ALSO ALWAYS USE SUNSCREEN ON YOUR NECK. Dont be a loose hyroidcel at age 27. That pic of me in the car is from my bulk btw i was legit 10lbs heavier then so dont call me bloatcel.

• +1
Reactions: Mike141, lost222, kingpiin and 4 others
I could have organized this better but im on mobile rn. Bump and tag users please 🙏

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, kingpiin, zharupodrugu and 2 others
good shit went from subhuman to htn

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: axeyyek, futuregigamogger, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
View attachment 2739984View attachment 2739985

This should answer any questions why im on the forum, i was a genuine subhuman and this was only 2 years ago.

Am

Dry face

Niacinamide + zinc

Pm

Dry face

Adapelene tretinion 0.1% apply and let sit for 1 min before applying moisturizer on top

Moisturizer

Volufiline under eyes

Bonus notes

Optional switch 0.1% for .3% 2 days a week on non exfoliation days for GOD ANTI aging and glow (per scription only btw)

Blue light therapy 10 min then red light right after can prevent breakouts and even skin tone

Using 10% benzoyl peroxide spot treatment on acne thats RED in color is effective

Sauna 3x as much as possible reduces cortisol which can spike breakouts, ideal to use sauna pm and immediately do PM skincare right after

Using a strong tretinion daily on forehead can help mitigate closed comedomes or small white bumps, u can use on forehead daily because forhead has excess oil and you can use more intense products

A good tretinion .1% is differen adapelene gel, will cause insane skin glow and mitigate acne

Carnivore diet, find what foods cause you to breakout- most common is bread dairy processed sugar and seed oils

Research what products your using, cerave is notorious for clogging pores so research brands for your skin type and add suffix “reddit” after your search

The ordinary sells the hyaluronic acid plus niacinimide serums i mentioned (literally required)

Niacinamide and differen cause “purging” which cause excess sebum to move to the skins upper barrier to dissolve it meaning your skin will likely breakout for 3-5 days (highly worth it tho just have patience) instant gratificationcels get the fuck out of here

Collagen supplement powder is GOD TIER, ideally a grass fed collagen with limited ingredients

PSA EXPERT ONLY

Microneedling/derma stamp (NOT DERMA ROLLER) is an excellent way to improve skin texture, remove fine lines and ERASE scarring

Makes skin inflammed and red for 12 hours typically dont do it if u have a social event, ideal length is 2-2.5 for cheeks and mouth area, dont do forehead or any area with acne

Sugary alc like pink whitney causes small white bumps on skin, best is tequila to avoid breakouts

^

Good but way too long. I only use 5 different product and have perfect glass skin. Will do a thread on this soon

Am

Dry face

Niacinamide + zinc

Pm

Dry face

Moisturizer

Volufiline under eyes

Bonus notes

PSA EXPERT ONLY

^

But i appreciate the effort bro. We need more people like you

Good but way too long. I only use 5 different product and have perfect glass skin. Will do a thread on this soon
This is what worked for me via various trial and error, it’s meticulous not just random shit. Everyones skin type is different. I just figured id post mine.

• +1
Reactions: yue, Deleted member 49130 and mathis
But i appreciate the effort bro. We need more people like you
No problem bhai, too bad ppl would rather rep my threads abt making sluts cry rather than advice to look better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czechsubhuman, lost222, Brus Wane and 1 other person
No problem bhai, too bad ppl would rather rep my threads abt making sluts cry rather than advice to look better.
Yes. Its the main problem on org. Immature kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Brus Wane
Yes. Its the main problem on org. Immature kids.
Discourages me from finishing my high effort threads i have in progress but ill keep making then for ppl like you bhai.

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics, Deleted member 49130 and mathis
skincare is cope in most cases
just dont have terrible skin thats it
a few spots or glass skin wont make any difference

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shalomnigga, okwiwhd, Fishy and 1 other person
skincare is cope in most cases
just dont have terrible skin thats it
a few spots or glass skin wont make any difference
Shut the fuck up your negative iq. Its a major health indicator that will make people repulsed by you subconsciously. Don’t participate in looksmaxing threads if your just gonna cope.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, EverythingMattersCel, blatonslatt and 11 others
Discourages me from finishing my high effort threads i have in progress but ill keep making then for ppl like you bhai.
Thx bro its really nice. I will definitly read them

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

Am

Dry face

Niacinamide + zinc

Pm

Dry face

Moisturizer

Volufiline under eyes

Bonus notes

PSA EXPERT ONLY

^

Good high effort thread bhai, will save for later :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Clavicular
Shut the fuck up your negative iq. Its a major health indicator that will make people repulsed by you subconsciously. Don’t participate in looksmaxing threads if your just gonna cope.
jfl at tiktokcels getting angry, if you read carefully which you obviously didnt i said dont have TERRIBLE skin like your before pic which means having mild scars or spots isnt an issue or a looksmin AT ALL and getting rid of them will hardly make a difference
let that sink in retard
also having completely clear and smooth skin is feminine and for females... idk how tf can these men stand in front of the mirror and apply hundreds of products to their faces and do their skincare and have no shame JFL

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Fishy
jfl at tiktokcels getting angry, if you read carefully which you obviously didnt i said dont have TERRIBLE skin like your before pic which means having mild scars or spots isnt an issue or a looksmin AT ALL and getting rid of them will hardly make a difference
let that sink in retard
also having completely clear and smooth skin is feminine and for females... idk how tf can these men stand in front of the mirror and apply hundreds of products to their faces and do their skincare and have no shame JFL
Tik tokcel ? Lol. So why dont u rub grease on ur face everyday if mild acne isnt a looksmin?

Am

Dry face

Niacinamide + zinc

Pm

Dry face

Moisturizer

Volufiline under eyes

Bonus notes

PSA EXPERT ONLY

^

Thanks for posting. Ngl cerave foaming cleanser did not work that good for me. Now I just have a moisturizer and my died consists of non processed food. Going to try and experiment for 2 weeks and see if my skin gets better because my skin used to be better before my bad diet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, niqfan625 and Clavicular
Thanks for posting. Ngl cerave foaming cleanser did not work that good for me. Now I just have a moisturizer and my died consists of non processed food. Going to try and experiment for 2 weeks and see if my skin gets better because my skin used to be better before my bad diet
No bullshit all i eat is eggs beef and rice.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, oxymoron, jordanoo and 1 other person
No bullshit all i eat is eggs beef and rice.
I am cutting right now to 1500 calories. My current diet is 4 eggs (400 calories). 1 can of tuna (100). 2 carrots (100) 2 bananas (200) 2 manderines (100) 2 slices of bread in the morning with olive oil(350) 4 small crackers (100) 2 tomatoes (50) portion of walnuts (100) Opinion? Is this enoug protein and what should I change or implement in my diet

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, redmaxx and niqfan625
I am cutting right now to 1500 calories. My current diet is 4 eggs (400 calories). 1 can of tuna (100). 2 carrots (100) 2 bananas (200) 2 manderines (100) 2 slices of bread in the morning with olive oil(350) 4 small crackers (100) 2 tomatoes (50) portion of walnuts (100) Opinion? Is this enoug protein and what should I change or implement in my diet
Thats catabolic af, you need atleast 2k cals and remove the bread maybe ?

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
Ooohh you are that fakecel that I always see on Shitok

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and Clavicular
Thats catabolic af, you need atleast 2k cals and remove the bread maybe ?
Nah I want to cut quick for the summer so I will try to stick with the 1500 for fast results. The bread give me energy . Without carbs I will be energyless troughout the day. Do you think the food itself is good?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and niqfan625
good thread op stick to making these and being an overall positive effect on the forum instead of the other thread you made. mirin ascenscion

• +1
who is actually doing all of this shit tho lmao its too time consuming and has too many products, you dont need all of this for good skin

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, ascension, zharupodrugu and 3 others
CeraVa never worked for me I switched to micellar water and my skin healed so much faster

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clavicular and JohnBaza
Thats a lot of work. Here’s what I do:

AM: Cerave moisturising lotion
After work: Tranexamic acid serum
Before bed: Eucerin Urea mositurizer
Once a week: The Ordinary Lactic acid 5% exfoliation

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, zharupodrugu, blatonslatt and 1 other person
Mirin the high effort thread.

Although I do think red and blue light therapy is kinda useless. Doesn't hurt though.

Am

Dry face

Niacinamide + zinc

Pm

Dry face

Moisturizer

Volufiline under eyes

Bonus notes

PSA EXPERT ONLY

^

you look like a looksmaxxed light triad version of me

• +1

Am

Dry face

Niacinamide + zinc

Pm

Dry face

Moisturizer

Volufiline under eyes

Bonus notes

PSA EXPERT ONLY

^

mirin LTN to chadlite

Am

Dry face

Niacinamide + zinc

Pm

Dry face

Moisturizer

Volufiline under eyes

Bonus notes

PSA EXPERT ONLY

^

Is it bad to dermastamp with active acne? (not on it)

Is it bad to dermastamp with active acne? (not on it)
Ive done it but its prob a bad idea, just make sure to sterilize everything

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue
Mirin the high effort thread.

Although I do think red and blue light therapy is kinda useless. Doesn't hurt though.
I promise it isnt been doing for montjs

Thats a lot of work. Here’s what I do:

AM: Cerave moisturising lotion
After work: Tranexamic acid serum
Before bed: Eucerin Urea mositurizer
Once a week: The Ordinary Lactic acid 5% exfoliation
Some ppl have bad genes (me)

good thread op stick to making these and being an overall positive effect on the forum instead of the other thread you made. mirin ascenscion
Ok brocel got u

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and dragomaxxer
Mogger

• +1
since when is 4 eggs 400 calories

Am

Dry face

Niacinamide + zinc

Pm

Dry face

Moisturizer

Volufiline under eyes

Bonus notes

PSA EXPERT ONLY

^

What about just fixing your diet and using taz for 3 months

• +1
Really high quality thread, bit too much Jewish chemicals tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: urielRanhel and Clavicular
ascention :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and aqircc
A nadie le importa si no agrego fotos, así que aquí

Esto debería responder a cualquier pregunta de por qué estoy en el foro. Era un auténtico infrahumano y esto fue hace sólo 2 años.

Soy

Hielo la cara durante 2 minutos antes de lavarla.

Cerave limpiador facial en espuma

cara seca

Niacinamida + zinc

Rocíe la cara con agua (niebla) después de que se seque la niacinimida.

Aplicar ácido hialurónico sobre la piel húmeda y frotar bien.

Mezcle una crema hidratante ligera y un protector solar de 50 spf en la mano y luego aplíquelo en el rostro.

Crema para ojos con cafeína debajo del área de los ojos.

Protector solar en el cuello no lo descuides

Aquaphor/vaselina en los labios

Pm

Exfoliante 3 veces por semana

Afeitarse entre exfoliación y lavado

Cerave ácido salicílico antes de la ducha.

cara seca

Adapelene tretinion 0,1% aplique y déjelo reposar durante 1 minuto antes de aplicar la crema hidratante encima

Hidratante

Volufilina debajo de los ojos

Aceite de ricino en cejas y pestañas.

A continuación se enumera cómo tratar la piel inflamada por acné para la tarde.

Notas de bonificación

Cambio opcional de 0,1% a 0,3% 2 días a la semana en días sin exfoliación para GOD ANTI envejecimiento y brillo (solo por prescripción, por cierto)

4 litros de agua (MÍNIMO)

La terapia con luz azul durante 10 minutos y luego con luz roja inmediatamente después puede prevenir los brotes e igualar el tono de la piel.

Usar un tratamiento localizado con peróxido de benzoílo al 10 % para el acné de color ROJO es efectivo

Usar un parche para espinillas en las espinillas con una “cabeza” blanca es efectivo

La sauna reduce el cortisol 3 veces tanto como sea posible, lo que puede provocar brotes, ideal para usar la sauna por la tarde e inmediatamente hacer el cuidado de la piel por la noche inmediatamente después.

Usar un tretinion fuerte diariamente en la frente puede ayudar a mitigar los comedones cerrados o pequeñas protuberancias blancas, puedes usarlo en la frente diariamente porque la frente tiene exceso de grasa y puedes usar productos más intensos.

Una buena tretinión al 0,1% es un gel de adapelene diferente, que provocará un brillo increíble en la piel y mitigará el acné.

Dieta carnívora, descubra qué alimentos le provocan brotes; el más común es el pan, los lácteos, el azúcar procesado y los aceites de semillas.

Investiga qué productos estás usando, cerave es conocido por obstruir los poros, así que busca marcas para tu tipo de piel y agrega el sufijo "reddit" después de tu búsqueda.

Lo normal vende los sueros de ácido hialurónico más niacinimida que mencioné (literalmente necesarios)

La niacinamida y otros causan una "purga", que hace que el exceso de sebo se mueva hacia la barrera superior de la piel para disolverla, lo que significa que es probable que su piel se rompa durante 3 a 5 días (vale la pena, aunque solo tenga paciencia). Las gratificaciones instantáneas se van de aquí.

El suplemento de colágeno en polvo es GOD TIER, idealmente un colágeno alimentado con pasto con ingredientes limitados.

El cloruro de potasio ayuda mucho a la piel.

SOLO EXPERTO EN PSA

Microneedling/derma stamp (NO DERMA ROLLER) es una excelente manera de mejorar la textura de la piel, eliminar líneas finas y BORRAR cicatrices.

Hace que la piel se inflame y se enrojezca durante 12 horas. Por lo general, no lo haga si tiene un evento social, la longitud ideal es de 2 a 2,5 para las mejillas y el área de la boca, no lo haga en la frente ni en ningún área con acné.

CAMBIAR LA FUNDA DE ALMOHADA TODOS LOS DÍAS IDEALMENTE, aunque cada dos días funciona (muy importante)

El alcohol azucarado como el whitney rosado causa pequeñas protuberancias blancas en la piel, lo mejor es el tequila para evitar brotes

La mayoría de las pastas dentales provocan brotes si babeas mientras duermes y cierras la boca con cinta adhesiva.

^

Cierta pasta de dientes provoca brotes, me pasó a mí

Tenía esto en mis notas @JohnBaza solo quería que lo publicara
BRUTAL

Pm

Dry face

Moisturizer
Did I understand right, adapalene and salicylic acid everyday?????
What do you use to exfoliate with the scrub?
How do you still have any skin left on your face

Did I understand right, adapalene and salicylic acid everyday?????
What do you use to exfoliate with the scrub?
How do you still have any skin left on your face
Yes brah once ur skin gets used to it, its fine