My dark triad advice

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
When carrying out revenge, always do it in secret. Better for your enemies to turn to you for help when they are in pain.

Always inquire, always conduct investigations on everyone. Information is key, manipulation can only be conducted once you're in their head.

Never act impulsively with your speech, never unload information to others unless it is useful to do so. Sharing specific truths or lies to sow conflict must always be done so that you are never to blame.

Truth is superior to falsehoods, a lie can be revealed and one's reputation can be damaged. A truth is eternal and safe.

Always keep your evil from view, it is unwise for the predator to reveal itself to its prey. Greet your neighbour with a great smile.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, thereallegend and Deleted member 15569
If you need dark triad advice you weren’t dark triad to begin with

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, thereallegend, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Too organized. I`m the disorganized dark triad type of nigga. The one who stabs 143 times for the hell of it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 15827
Too organized. I`m the disorganized dark triad type of nigga. The one who stabs 143 times for the hell of it.
You're also the kind that gets thrown in jail.

Dark triad has three traits

Machiavellianism
Psychopathy
Narcissism

Basically

Manipulativeness and extreme drive for success

Shallow emotions

Extreme love of oneself

You and the rest of the forum are mixing up being a low IQ thug with Dark Triad billionaires.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thereallegend
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend