My dentist is cucked and trying to nuke my looksmaxxing regimen

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
My dentist is trying to fix my self induced bruxism and remove my masster gains. He thinks it is a medical concern :soy::soy:. He refuses to make me a bite guard that lets me sleep with my jaw jutted :woke::woke:

I will terminate his treatment plan next monday. JFL at getting rid of jaw mass and stop all my jaw gains

Bruxism male botox teeth grinding jaw clenching masseter jaw reduction treatment before and af

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deltoid, kobecel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
That's literally retarded. That's all he has to do
What a cuck
He will only give me one where i have a deep bite position. I want a thick guard to force my jaw to grow. He is cucked and refuses me

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Nibba
over

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
  • +1
My dentist is trying to fix my self induced bruxism and remove my masster gains. He thinks it is a medical concern :soy::soy:. He refuses to make me a bite guard that lets me sleep with my jaw jutted :woke::woke:

I will terminate his treatment plan next monday. JFL at getting rid of jaw mass and stop all my jaw gains

View attachment 20330
Bro go to a cosmetic dentist. They specialize in this tmj and Bruxism shit. I went there for my tmj and they made one where I had to jut my jaw at night.

• +1
Bruxism male botox teeth grinding jaw clenching masseter jaw reduction treatment before and af

Wow look at the improvement! Yeah modern medicine huh, amazes me how advanced those people are. Did you know doctors go to school for 12 years? amazing! They must really be (((learning))) how to (((help))) us. Actually I had erectile dysfunction and they gave me this genius treatment, they did a penile reduction so it would take less blood to get a boner, and it worked! Sure it may not be as big as it was before but health and function beats looks every time!

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Heirio, mojopin and 6 others
View attachment 20333
Wow look at the improvement! Yeah modern medicine huh, amazes me how advanced those people are. Did you know doctors go to school for 12 years? amazing! They must really be (((learning))) how to (((help))) us. Actually I had erectile dysfunction and they gave me this genius treatment, they did a penile reduction so it would take less blood to get a boner, and it worked! Sure it may not be as big as it was before but health and function beats looks every time!
High IQ brother

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Mine was pushing me towards wisdom teeth removal even though they are fine and I straight up told him it’s just a money making business. He also has stein in his last name but I didn’t mention the JQ because it’s the only dentists office in my area lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Afrikancel
Mine was pushing me towards wisdom teeth removal even though they are fine and I straight up told him it’s just a money making business. He also has stein in his last name but I didn’t mention the JQ because it’s the only dentists office in my area lol.
JFL. You are aware of the stein, berg, mann, zog surname suffixes.

High IQ. Keep all bone mass in your mouth

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid and Wool

View attachment 20330
yeah bro I have a mouth guard. Almost grinded my way through it so am getting a new one asap.

yeah bro I have a mouth guard. Almost grinded my way through it so am getting a new one asap.
Dm a pic of your lower third

He will only give me one where i have a deep bite position. I want a thick guard to force my jaw to grow. He is cucked and refuses me
Is that legit tho? Forcing a jut to grow jaw? @Afrikancel

Is that legit tho? Forcing a jut to grow jaw? @Afrikancel
Dentists use a twin block appliance to force your jaw to jut to grow the mandible to fix overbite. I have been doing it for a few months myself with zero tmj issues

Twinblock appliances 2

Dentists use a twin block appliance to force your jaw to jut to grow the mandible to fix overbite. I have been doing it for a few months myself with zero tmj issues

View attachment 20471
I need to do this asap. I’ll use myobrace tho since it forces you to jut if you have an overbite. Time to ascend

How much is a myobrace?
I’m still researching the fuk out of it. But you can get it for like 12 dollars or a non counterfeit version for a bit more. It expands your arches as well and applies tounge pressure in sleep. BUT I don’t know how wide the intermolar width is on it. You said yours is more than 40 and I think 40 might be the limit even for the large myobrace.

BTW, look at that x Ray, the molars aren’t touching. That’s not good at all

I’m still researching the fuk out of it. But you can get it for like 12 dollars or a non counterfeit version for a bit more. It expands your arches as well and applies tounge pressure in sleep. BUT I don’t know how wide the intermolar width is on it. You said yours is more than 40 and I think 40 might be the limit even for the large myobrace.
Thats only the outer cusp. Its like 41 on the inner cusp

View attachment 20330
Left looks like Terry A Davis lmao
Terry A Davis 2017

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
call me blind but i see zero difference besides a beard

How long did it took for those masseter gains?

bruxism ruins midface harmony lol