My dicks making static electricity wtffff

Amuzant

Amuzant

A Pure Soul
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Posts
3,616
Reputation
5,889
What the fuck.
:Binoculous:

I just had my hand rubbing my cock and the surrounding area and my fat pad started creating electricity and zapped me at a certain point. Me and @buccalfatremoval where talking about this in pms and he asked for visual proof then said he saw nothing wrong with it and that it looked perfect.
:feelsshh:​

Avatar The Last Airbender GIF


I freshly shaved for my future slay.
Maybe it contained some of the electricity from the razor.​
:hnghn:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: accinr and buccalfatremoval
What the fuck.
:Binoculous:

I just had my hand rubbing my cock and the surrounding area and my fat pad started creating electricity and zapped me at a certain point. Me and @buccalfatremoval where talking about this in pms and he asked for visual proof then said he saw nothing wrong with it and that it looked perfect.
:feelsshh:​

Avatar The Last Airbender GIF


I freshly shaved for my future slay.
Maybe it contained some of the electricity from the razor.​
:hnghn:
k
 
Electrocock
Corned Beef And Cabbage Savage GIF
 
  • JFL
Reactions: accinr and Amuzant

Similar threads

hexum.dnd
Replies
27
Views
159
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
Replies
11
Views
64
Resonant
Resonant
mullatobonemasher
Replies
30
Views
78
mullatobonemasher
mullatobonemasher
arlo_420
Replies
10
Views
58
primalcel08
primalcel08
V3xo
Replies
10
Views
52
RoidKid
RoidKid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top