My double jaw surgery+genio (2 years ago)

How many mm do you advance in the double jaw surgery??

God damn that surgery is a cheatcode.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and PubertyMaxxer
Tito Marianetti's prices for bimax are strangely cheap. It's part of the reason I cancelled my scheduled surgery with him.
That, and it seems like he works with his sister and cousin etc. It's a weird family business or at least seems that way.

OP - you did not consider doing surgery with Mirco Raffaini?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and CursedOne
Tito Marianetti's prices for bimax are strangely cheap. It's part of the reason I cancelled my scheduled surgery with him.
That, and it seems like he works with his sister and cousin etc. It's a weird family business or at least seems that way.

OP - you did not consider doing surgery with Mirco Raffaini?
no cus i'm not rich

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Before/After:

After:

I think that my lower third improved a lot, the only problem was that the surgery made the nostrils larger. After it I've done a rhino and I'm doing a secondary rhino in 2020 in Turkey/Iran
I opened this thread just because an user started to say that my double jaw surgery operation was a shit
a true looksmaxxer
congrats
Double jaw+genio or death
can it improve sagittal, vertical AND horizontal lenght of the chin?
also was surgery on your maxilla performed?

a true looksmaxxer
congrats

can it improve sagittal, vertical AND horizontal lenght of the chin?
also was surgery on your maxilla performed?
Yes, yes, yes ( if it'advanced it also looks larger because it's closer to the spectator), yes

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Great results, where did you get it from? Mine looks like absolute trash tbh but I don't want to mess it up more with surgery
I think i might reconsider plastic surgery much more seriously now.

Attachments

• WIN_20191028_14_18_00_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20191028_14_18_00_Pro.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 328
how many mm was your maxilla brought forward?
as i said in previous comments, only an half of mm, almost nothing

@gotoa10 read the posts in this thread

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
as i said in previous comments, only an half of mm, almost nothing
im experimenting with mse + fm or biobloc from now on for more maxillary forward growth

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
It's an alright change. But tbh it does seem like he only did a genio.
Look at how the nose appears shorter in the after picture. It’s clear the midface was moved forward too albeit conservatively.

How is the difference in your dating life? Are you slaying now?

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
I’m miring the fuck out of this OP

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and CursedOne
i had only ugly girls, i need more surgeries

You look fine dude, trust me. It's just that as far as I can see you don't have the words on you and believe it or not also the 'confidence'. So work on these 2. Don't touch your face anymore. You are good to go now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
average result but congrats anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
How did your eyes change in the before after? Did the white part under your pupils become more prominent? (Scleral show)

How was ur dating life before surgery and after?

Great result. But further proof that one or two surgery aren't necessarily going to ascend everyone (based upon OPs own admissions and the fact that he still reguarly posts here). This should be mandatory reading for everyone who thinks all they need is the two most suggested surgeries around here to finally ascend JFL.
average result but congrats anyway
The same cherrypicked ones people post are way above average and most people will never get those kind of results. Average results should be shown more often so people form realistic goals.

what was the reason for not needing braces?

Wait, your nose literally got upturned and smaller looking from 0.5mm of upper jaw advancement?

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
What about any nerve damage?

Mirin your forward grown lips after no homo

Before/After:

After:

I think that my lower third improved a lot, the only problem was that the surgery made the nostrils larger. After it I've done a rhino and I'm doing a secondary rhino in 2020 in Turkey/Iran
I opened this thread just because an user started to say that my double jaw surgery operation was a shit

Wait wait.

Double jaw surgery meaning they brought forward your upper and lower jaw?

looks amazing wow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
You're not 3.5 psl @medialcanthuscel jfl. It's definitely higher.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
for some angle reasons in the last pics with the phone in my hand it looks compact, but in all the others is long, it's the reason why i'm incel

i don't think i'm draggin them down, they are not 12yo female kids who can't bear some critiques..if an user has a flaw i always advice for the best surgery to fix it..

0 months..6-8mm for lower jaw, 6-8mm for the chin, and 0.5mm for the upper jaw
Why zero months..? Usually braces are needed before and after.

i don't understand how did you get wider jaw ? ? ?

Attachments

• IMG-2019-08-31-00-49-34.jpg
    IMG-2019-08-31-00-49-34.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 212
This dude looks amazing post surgery
Can’t imagine the dopamine rush

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CursedOne, medialcanthuscel and randomvanish
Hard to see from your before front profile picture but it looks like you had decent bigonial width before already. Good Job nonetheless; very good result. Could you provide better pictures of your front profile pre-surgery?

I also gotta admit that the price is actually not bad at all, much cheaper than I thought.

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy
Hard to see from your before front profile picture but it looks like you had decent bigonial width before already. Good Job nonetheless; very good result. Could you provide better pictures of your front profile pre-surgery?

I also gotta admit that the price is actually not bad at all, much cheaper than I thought.
I don't have any pics Sorry, I deleted all of them cuz I was a psl 2.3

• JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents
Before/After:

After:

the last photo obviously fake. how the fuck you could gain that jaw width ?
why are you faking ?
I don't have any pics Sorry, I deleted all of them cuz I was a psl 2.3
lies.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Before/After:

After:

Did you get CCW rotation on this? If you did, was it down graft or impaction of maxilla?

Also, was is a sliding genioplasty just for the chin, or was it a Semi Chin-Wing like @TheLordMadness got done? Which makes the whole front half of mandible lower and wider.

Before/After:

After:

Good, what were your movements btw?

Before/After:

After:

It seems more of the aesthetic diff came from ur genio vertically lengthening ur chin more so then the bsso

@medialcanthuscel
how wider the width of your nostrils became post op?
cause from the first picture they look the same width
what I see from te side pics is that your nose got more upturned after surgery and your nostrils got smaller(which matches with they becoming wider)

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
Before/After:

After:

Wow so good congrats

for some angle reasons in the last pics with the phone in my hand it looks compact, but in all the others is long, it's the reason why i'm incel

i don't think i'm draggin them down, they are not 12yo female kids who can't bear some critiques..if an user has a flaw i always advice for the best surgery to fix it..

0 months..6-8mm for lower jaw, 6-8mm for the chin, and 0.5mm for the upper jaw
I have perfect occlusion right now. Would 10mm on both jaws be too much advancement?

• WTF
Reactions: ChristianChad
Before/After:

After:

Is the last pic before and after? Cuz it doesn’t look that big of difference in that pic

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension

of course one surgery is not enought lol, if you have a long midface you need all the other features to be above average even to find a mediocre looking gf

keep coping thinking that women, who are animals programmed to mate only with males with high genetic quality, care about muh nt muh personality muh social circle :lul:
Brutally true tbh

This just looks like a genio to me. Hard to see the jaw advancements in those pictures.