My dream child is kid self of me

Suhaibneedstobechad

Suhaibneedstobechad

King of aura
Joined
Jul 8, 2026
Posts
1,072
Reputation
1,245
I was a bundle of Joe, sensitive I cared about everything I’d pray and cried for a fly that my mom would swat.
I had sentimental attachments like my blanket I’d hug my mom tightly and talk to my dad whenever I could.
I would agree like an idiot, I would cry for my cat whenever my siblings would throw them around.
I was so cute also, what did they do to me.
IMG 0035
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Araneae, UserE_7.random and sørenyuko
Same
 
  • +1
Reactions: Suhaibneedstobechad and UserE_7.random
I can’t imagine instilling the mentality/thoughts that I have on my son but I’ll atleast pave the way to make sure he grows up socially aware and physically healthy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Suhaibneedstobechad
I can’t imagine instilling the mentality/thoughts that I have on my son but I’ll atleast pave the way to make sure he grows up socially aware and physically healthy
Tbh I just want a kid that acted like me when I was younger and cared about things as much as I did
 
Raise them well
 
  • +1
Reactions: Suhaibneedstobechad

Similar threads

ØUROBOROS
Replies
17
Views
87
RoidedFighter
RoidedFighter
lurking truecel
Replies
11
Views
78
Mr Test
Mr Test
botchedbytufano
Replies
1
Views
15
Small_Violin
S
jc0
Replies
0
Views
10
jc0
jc0
NinjaRG9
Replies
1
Views
22
NinjaRG9
NinjaRG9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top