My dream

M

Mealworm

Solstice
The dream starts off in a restaurant kitchen, and we are the only people there. We walk for a bit until she pulls out a long-shaped knife and asks me to leave while pointing it at me. I leave and call my friend, he's there immediately. I tell him that the girl I was with had a mental breakdown and had a knife. At that point, I am in the main restaurant dining area, and we walk back to the kitchen door where we both walk in. After coming back to the same area she told me to leave, I find her dead and immediately start sobbing. She had cut her own arm off. I carry her back to the main restaurant area and collapse because I was so distraught

why did she cut her arm. what is the symbolism? bhai you may very well be retarded

why did she cut her arm. what is the symbolism? bhai you may very well be retarded
the symbolism is that my sub concious apparently cares abt some very special girl

• Woah
Reactions: lilith
the symbolism is that my sub concious apparently cares abt some very special girl
have you been dreaming good dreams as of late? after many months of struggling with night terrors I’ve been dreaming pretty good.

have you been dreaming good dreams as of late? after many months of struggling with night terrors I’ve been dreaming pretty good.
not really

• Hmm...
Reactions: lilith
i had a dream i was eating really nice hot fries, dreammogged nigger