my dropshipping business failed

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
my product didn't go viral on tiktok, turns out it wasn't a product with a high enough demand, its over, i will never have the 10k per month laptop lifestyle

alain-delon.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, lifemaxxerlowiq, Deleted member 31169 and 19 others
i fell for the "all products are winning products, u just need to market them well" meme @Pretty @Ai Impact

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zonar, zyMOGenic, Deleted member 17595 and 4 others
i fell for the "all products are winning products, u just need to market them well" meme @Pretty @Ai Impact
Who said you marketed them well. Share your tiktok

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181, enchanted_elixir and twilight
Who said you marketed them well. Share your tiktok
it was a bad product no amount of marketing would have sold it, its a cool novelty thing but doesn't solve a major pain point for people

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and enchanted_elixir
Paid tiktok ads or did u go for organic reach only?

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Paid tiktok ads or did u go for organic reach only?
organic i heard you should focus on 1 and get good at it, organic mogs so hard once u actually go viral better profit margins

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
who would hve thought

nigga organic only is doomed to fail unless you luck out and hit the algo

You need a starting marketing budget no matter what, otherwise your business won’t succeed in 95% of cases

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and twilight
unless you luck out and hit the algo
yea i was coping with algo tactics like creating controversy to increase the videos engagement, do u dabble in eccom too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
yea i was coping with algo tactics like creating controversy to increase the videos engagement, do u dabble in eccom too
No but I work in marketing so I have a pretty good idea

I just never considered ecom cause the risk to reward ratio is fucked and its so saturated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, poopoohead, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
dropshipping doesn't work in 2023

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Oueyy, Deleted member 17595 and 2 others
Your targeting or your marketing was bad, the end.

• +1
It has to be relevant controversy, you don't want to generate the wrong kind because it'll be shown to people who will make your tiktok viral, but not to buyers.

• +1
It has to be relevant controversy, you don't want to generate the wrong kind because it'll be shown to people who will make your tiktok viral, but not to buyers.
talk on discord .pashtun, you sound knowledgeable af bhai

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
talk on discord .pashtun, you sound knowledgeable af bhai
lol just take the advice, I'm still broke so I have no receipts.
Talk to @Hiraeth, he's the forum's best moneymaxer as far as I know.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sondern and twilight
nigga organic only is doomed to fail unless you luck out and hit the algo

You need a starting marketing budget no matter what, otherwise your business won’t succeed in 95% of cases
FB ads are stupid and dead.
Organic is the way to go.
Sam Ovens

Thanks brother. In the next couple of months ima explode my income. I'd love to give you some free stuff aswell for all your help. I'll talk with you in the dms

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, twilight, poopoohead and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: twilight, thereallegend and poopoohead
my product didn't go viral on tiktok, turns out it wasn't a product with a high enough demand, its over, i will never have the 10k per month laptop lifestyle

alain-delon.gif
Drop shipping is pretty good for learning the basic fundamentals of e-commerce. Ecommerce is much better than dropshipping but it takes alot more captial

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, enchanted_elixir, twilight and 1 other person

alain-delon.gif
I haven't even started a business yet. even though I'm completely inexperienced, I feel like the absolute worst-case scenario is lose 2 grand and learn nothing but thats not what happened, am I right? You gained experience and did more than most people ever did. So get up and try again. One day you'll have a Porche with a platinum watch and you'll tour the nicest places in the world, but not unless you try again. Go chase your goals

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic and twilight
Drop shipping is pretty good for learning the basic fundamentals of e-commerce. Ecommerce is much better than dropshipping but it takes alot more captial
Please run me down briefly on how to get started.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
making money is impossible

• So Sad
Reactions: ccwarrior
Find somthing to sell. Find a way to sell it.
Setup a good website
is ali express a good supplier and do i have to worry much about the product im selling? i feel like many things i see is either oversaturated with other dropshippers or nobody wants them. And any recommendations for where to sell online?

is ali express a good supplier and do i have to worry much about the product im selling? i feel like many things i see is either oversaturated with other dropshippers or nobody wants them. And any recommendations for where to sell online?
watch sebastian esqueda on yt bro

• +1
Reactions: soontoaccend and Staceymaxxing
They have a bigger catalog but shit shipping times.

In my opinion Ali express is garbage, there's a couple dropshipping sites that are just alibaba products with better shipping. If shipping is over 2.5 weeks I wouldn't do it. One site is cj dropshipping. As far as worrying about the product. It's extremely important when dropshipping. Where to sell online? It depends on your strategy there's a bunch of ways. Just to name a few, affiliate marking, SEO + email marketing, organic content creation, paid ads. My personal recommendation is build a brand around somthing you like doing get really good at that thing. Charge money for that thing. You'll stick with it if you like it. But you should keep in mind it's going to take 1 year of building your brand bare minimum to make money. It's really like 3-7 but once you get there. Your a money printing machine

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, soontoaccend, Staceymaxxing and 1 other person
I agree.
Maybe only dropship, to learn the skills of starting and running an (online) business.
When one gets skilled. It's probably time, to leave the dropshipping behind.
Because that stuff seems way to competitive and saturated. Every male teenager, is falling for the marketing of these "dropshipping nomad millionaires" that sell dropshipping courses in an overpriced way.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Sondern and twilight
In my opinion Ali express is garbage, there's a couple dropshipping sites that are just alibaba products with better shipping. If shipping is over 2.5 weeks I wouldn't do it. One site is cj dropshipping. As far as worrying about the product. It's extremely important when dropshipping. Where to sell online? It depends on your strategy there's a bunch of ways. Just to name a few, affiliate marking, SEO + email marketing, organic content creation, paid ads. My personal recommendation is build a brand around somthing you like doing get really good at that thing. Charge money for that thing. You'll stick with it if you like it. But you should keep in mind it's going to take 1 year of building your brand bare minimum to make money. It's really like 3-7 but once you get there. Your a money printing machine
very helpful, i liked. Now time to think about if im even good at anything.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
very helpful, i liked. Now time to think about if im even good at anything.
If your not, choose somthing you really like. Do it over and over again. Then you'll get good. It's best if it's somthing you really enjoy imo. Realistically you are above average at somthing tho. Maybe your parents have a job you know about. Or your brother has a hobby you both partake in. Or you scroll on TikTok and consume a certain kind of content

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and soontoaccend

alain-delon.gif
Try again with something else. Even from failure, you learn stuff that will help you with your next endeavour. The hardest part is to keep going after facing friction, but if you can teach yourself to not see 'failure' as the end destination but rather, a lesson, you'll achieve success. Sounds bluepilled, but that's just the way reality is- odds are you'll never strike gold in one try.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Oueyy and twilight
Try again with something else. Even from failure, you learn stuff that will help you with your next endeavour. The hardest part is to keep going after facing friction, but if you can teach yourself to not see 'failure' as the end destination but rather, a lesson, you'll achieve success. Sounds bluepilled, but that's just the way reality is- odds are you'll never strike gold in one try.
thank you bro I appreciate that a lot

Alexbrown is probably better but you dont want to follow his methods 💀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
How much did you invest on it? How much did you lose?

• +1
Reactions: twilight and nordicfoidslayer23

alain-delon.gif

How much did you spend on making the website?

• +1
All chads itt ngl.

Try again bro. 🤙🏽

Were gone make it.

• +1
All chads itt ngl.

Try again bro. 🤙🏽

Were gone make it.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer