My emotional tampon was dumped by her normie boyfriend after 4 days of “LTR”

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
She’s a legit sub4 not to mention that she’s fat. Even so she got to lose her V at 19 thanks to thirsty dude with 0 standards. But it’s no wonder that no one wants anything serious with her.

When she started this relationship she seemed super happy and posted a couple selfie saying “thank you for entering in my life”. Yet only 4 days later she told me “I’m single again “.

As ridiculous as it is I genuinely feel sorry for her. She’s always nice and always wishes something serious, yet the way she’s treated is just tragic. In fact, her niceness comes from the fact that she lacks options.

Choices =empowerment
Lack of choices = powerlessness

Ugly people, regardless of genders, are powerless, because beggars can’t be choosers.

Be gl or rope.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
There's no need to feel sorry for her, atleast she got a boyfriend for 4 days. Sub4 male would never get a normie gf without a fat wallet.
She has made her choice to be fat, most ugly women become fuckable once they lose weight and get a nice body. And yes, that is EASY. Getting a nice body as a male is 10 times harder than getting a nice body as a female.
Wep0wcfyns811 1

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MammothActuary, onnysk, Arkantos and 2 others
There's no need to feel sorry for her, atleast she got a boyfriend for 4 days. Sub4 male would never get a normie gf without a fat wallet.
She has made her choice to be fat, most ugly women become fuckable once they lose weight and get a nice body. And yes, that is EASY. Getting a nice body as a male is 10 times harder than getting a nice body as a female.
View attachment 171533
She used to have another bf for couple of months and it’s a LDR. Don’t really understand why some dudes are so thirsty JFL (he’s not ugly and has a nice gymcelled physique)

Fat women still have plenty of options while fat men can only get what they can take.

I hate fat foids

Fat women still have plenty of options while fat men can only get what they can take.
@obesecel is a good example. He only struggles as an over weight person because he is male.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774