my entire life changed cause of this forum

Deleted member 14905

Deleted member 14905

Solstice
remember when i used to be ltn and 5'5.5, started eating healthier working out and going out more, took vitamin d supplements and zinc. I started taking hgh and eating 1k calories above my normal, Went from 5'5.5 at 15 to 5'8-5'9 at 16, After school started i got more ioi's and old friends were saying how much i changed, I gained 20-30 pounds of muscle and started working a job and invested in bitcoin and it went up so i sold it at it's peak and bought again at low prices, eventually i hit another growth spurt and now i'm 6 foot, this site helped me especially the raters who were nice and gave me good advice. Now i plan on making 6 figures at 20 years old and leave the united states at 23-24 and marry a trad woman and have kids, also started mewing and chewing falium gum and i went from ltn to htn with high cheekbones and gym maxxed body with chad frame

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, mafiaboy, Squirtle and 15 others
Went from 5'5.5 at 15 to 5'8-5'9 at 16, After school started i got more ioi's and old friends were saying how much i changed, I gained 20-30 pounds of muscle and started working a job and invested in bitcoin and it went up so i sold it at it's peak and bought again at low prices, eventually i hit another growth spurt and now i'm 6 foot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: error405, Toth's thot, Petsmart and 3 others
motivational thread boyo

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, closedplatecel, Lars and 2 others
Youtube chads be like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 632 and Deleted member 14905
Based. Have any tips for a 16yearold Cel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
Based. Have any tips for a 16yearold Cel
If you are trying to grow taller and gain muscle, Eat a lot of protein and meat. You need tons of food to grow and get stronger, Also play a sport in the sun it will help you grow especially basketball and swimming. Try to see if you can buy legit hgh if your family can afford it and take it everyday and stretch every morning and night. Don't masturbate and ejaculate your semen has a lot of nutrients that is useful for growth and muscle that's all my advice i can give i don't know your situation though but it should help you grow taller if your growth plates are not closed

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 18804
Your lying BS. @Growth Plate check this out
Nope, My grandpa was 6 foot spanish blue eyed mogger and my grandma was 5'7 green eyed, I got all of my mom's genetics meanwhile both of my siblings are shorter and got my dad's genes my brother is 5'8 and my sister is 5'3. I have greenish hazel eyes and straight brown hair like my mom. I just ate a shit ton of food and drank protein shakes everyday and slept at 8pm everyday, I took hgh everyday and played sports and did swimming with my friends

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 18804
this is why this site deserve all the fucking love , and tbh i find this site getting way less toxic than it used to be

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 19036, subhuman incel and 6 others
Your lying BS. @Growth Plate check this out
how dumb can u be to say that HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE, read the name again u fucking faggot, didn’t make him grow?

Dude

How the fuck are you growing an inch every week

how dumb can u be to say that HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE, read the name again u fucking faggot, didn’t make him grow?
HGH won't make you grow after you plates have closed, absolute brainfry

Which country are you planning on finding a trad women at? And when? 5 years from now? Good luck with that and also you’re ruining your life for false promises, 6 figures is not enough specially as the west collapses and the purchasing power goes down, you need at least 8 figures

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
this is why this site deserve all the fucking love , and tbh i find this site getting way less toxic than it used to be
Shut up nigger faggot

this site made me lose looks fuck all u chads

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and SLA
Nope, My grandpa was 6 foot spanish blue eyed mogger and my grandma was 5'7 green eyed, I got all of my mom's genetics meanwhile both of my siblings are shorter and got my dad's genes my brother is 5'8 and my sister is 5'3. I have greenish hazel eyes and straight brown hair like my mom. I just ate a shit ton of food and drank protein shakes everyday and slept at 8pm everyday, I took hgh everyday and played sports and did swimming with my friends
8 pm!?!? Mirin your motivation, bro. I sleep at 2-3pm :feelswah:

nigga had a normal growth sport and thought it was because he ate more spinach or some shit.

also calling cap at you taking GH like it's candy at 15

HGH won't make you grow after you plates have closed, absolute brainfry
he said his growth plates are open 2 digit iq fag

nigga had a normal growth sport and thought it was because he ate more spinach or some shit.

also calling cap at you taking GH like it's candy at 15
i’m 16 takin it many ppl take it and keep it on the low lmao

he said his growth plates are open 2 digit iq fag
Growth plates close way earlier than you "think" (because you can't really think). This is his OP, you retarded teenager, go study for school
remember when i used to be ltn and 5'5.5, started eating healthier working out and going out more, took vitamin d supplements and zinc. I started taking hgh and eating 1k calories above my normal, Went from 5'5.5 at 15 to 5'8-5'9 at 16, After school started i got more ioi's and old friends were saying how much i changed, I gained 20-30 pounds of muscle and started working a job and invested in bitcoin and it went up so i sold it at it's peak and bought again at low prices, eventually i hit another growth spurt and now i'm 6 foot, this site helped me especially the raters who were nice and gave me good advice. Now i plan on making 6 figures at 20 years old and leave the united states at 23-24 and marry a trad woman and have kids, also started mewing and chewing falium gum and i went from ltn to htn with high cheekbones and gym maxxed body with chad frame

Growth plates close way earlier than you "think"
depends on the person u fag. at least i’m not an oldcel in this forum kys

depends on the person u fag. at least i’m not an oldcel in this forum kys
There's no way he went to 6'. Go jump off a cliff stupid delusional teenager.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and ballskin
There's no way he went to 6'. Go jump off a cliff stupid delusional teenager.
still mog u facewise and height wise fucking cunt

Cope, you 30IQ monkey pox ass looking clown.
i’m 3 digits iq and look better than ur 5’7 subhuman ass u monkey

i’m 3 digits iq and look better than ur 5’7 subhuman ass u monkey
I'm 3 inches taller than your 5'5 monkey pox gay ass you retarded dildo licking faggot

I'm 3 inches taller than your 5'5 monkey pox gay ass you retarded dildo licking faggot
i’m literally 5’9.5 lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back