My entire life story and the origin of my divine manlet rage!!

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.
i was born in texas 2005, as a child i never acknowledged my subpar height, it was funny to me. i made jokes and when others made fun of it i never cared or gave it any thought. I had lots of friends at this time around my age, i was clingly to my brother and his friends and was very annoying younger brother.

we then moved to another part of texas not that far away, at this point it was 4th grade, and my height was far more made fun of. i loved sports and was the best on the soccer team. then i quit soccer around middle school. in 6th grade i met this kid on my street who was part of the "cool kids', i became one of them, i was smoking and skateboarding in 7th grade with my friends and still didnt care a whole lot about my height.

in 9th grade my classmates started to get girlfriends and i looked like shit, facially i was LTN but my height was brutal. in 9th grade everyone grew and i didnt, i started to become isolated and was an introvert following the summer which i didnt captialize on and thus lost touch with my friends. i still hung out with a select few, and smoked a shit ton of weed. My best friend since 4th grade, chad, was always by my side though, our personalitys were just incredibly combatiable. we both likes drugs and based humor, hes not actually named chad but he might as well be. hes 6" and 230 pounds of muscle. from sophmore to junior year nothing really changed. i started working out and kept smoking weed.

towards the end of junior year i stopped smoking for the most part, and started lifting harder. i also found looksmax.org at this time. It didnt really ruin my confidence from the smv rating and "deathnic" and the posts about 5"9 being over. i already knew i was mtn facially and completely fucked heightwise. all i could do now was gymcel hard.

Now, the summer before senior year ive made some gym progress but im still socially anxious from my isolation druing 9th grade. high school was just so much bigger i stopped talking to people, i became the quiet kid. im much more extroverted and will now go out of my way to start conversations with people i only kinda know, but its too late. its senior year and everyone forgot about me.

I hope i can turn things around but im not sure. i will gymcel and bulk hard as shit until 2 weeks before senior year starts. then ill do a 15 pound cut with fasting to try to get a leaner face and body.

chad even goes on looksmaxing forums and when i sent some funny SS of @Vermilioncore talking about raping women with his crusty unwashed cock he realized i do as well, we go Jim now every week or two and while we dont hang out much, we still have so much in common and are best friends. if it wasnt for him i would feel incredibly alone

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Erik-Jón
@Manchild
@8PSLcel
@RecessedChinCel
@Ryan
@gamma
@luljankybo
@Nameless_Sunflower

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, ChristianChad, Growth Plate and 8 others
nobody made fun of my height anyone in high school but thats the still the point in which it has the largest impact on me

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Erik-Jón
How tall are u?

You are quite lucky to be in the US. Would be so over in Europe

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 17531 and Gaygymmaxx
Thank Allah 5 times a day that you live in Texas, everyone is short there

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
Thank Allah 5 times a day that you live in Texas, everyone is short there
everyone i know personally is atleast 5"11 and most women mog me as well

it may have been true at some point but everyone is tall now, atleast everyone in HS

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Erik-Jón
Are you able to get foids?

I never really thought about my height till I found this forum, so that's prob why it never affected me, so it might just be in your head bhai

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Are you able to get foids?

I never really thought about my height till I found this forum, so that's prob why it never affected me, so it might just be in your head bhai
nigga im 5"6 its not in my head

im not NT tho so i probably could get some low tier foids. guys at my school who are shorter than me get girls but they're all ugly

Dn rd + u are a shit skin

Jk❤

• WTF
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Dn rd + u are a shit skin

Jk❤
go respond to my report about thompsonz, he made gay content about sucking gosha cock. i really hate that rat nigger @Thompsonz

please ban him permanantly (y)

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
go respond to my report about thompsonz, he made gay content about sucking gosha cock. i really hate that rat nigger @Thompsonz

There is none
Other mods probably resolved it

there is always LL bahi
dont loose hope

There is none
Other mods probably resolved it
damn it those bastards let it slide :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

mods picking favorites KILL THAT GOSHA LOVING SHITHEAD!!!

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
my current aspirations are to become jacked to the gills and become a pro fighter in either mma or boxing,

• +1
Reactions: Ryan

Don't call nobody a rat, little ethnic cumslut

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
now that i think about it, gosha does kinda look like a rat
You look exactly like one you fuckin retard can't even see when someone's ironic
Its beyond over for your mediocre iq

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
imo height isn't even that important in HS, even i managed to get a gf and got some kisses and drunk sex as 5'5, gets more brutal when you become an adult

i was born in texas 2005, as a child i never acknowledged my subpar height, it was funny to me. i made jokes and when others made fun of it i never cared or gave it any thought. I had lots of friends at this time around my age, i was clingly to my brother and his friends and was very annoying younger brother.

we then moved to another part of texas not that far away, at this point it was 4th grade, and my height was far more made fun of. i loved sports and was the best on the soccer team. then i quit soccer around middle school. in 6th grade i met this kid on my street who was part of the "cool kids', i became one of them, i was smoking and skateboarding in 7th grade with my friends and still didnt care a whole lot about my height.

in 9th grade my classmates started to get girlfriends and i looked like shit, facially i was LTN but my height was brutal. in 9th grade everyone grew and i didnt, i started to become isolated and was an introvert following the summer which i didnt captialize on and thus lost touch with my friends. i still hung out with a select few, and smoked a shit ton of weed. My best friend since 4th grade, chad, was always by my side though, our personalitys were just incredibly combatiable. we both likes drugs and based humor, hes not actually named chad but he might as well be. hes 6" and 230 pounds of muscle. from sophmore to junior year nothing really changed. i started working out and kept smoking weed.

towards the end of junior year i stopped smoking for the most part, and started lifting harder. i also found looksmax.org at this time. It didnt really ruin my confidence from the smv rating and "deathnic" and the posts about 5"9 being over. i already knew i was mtn facially and completely fucked heightwise. all i could do now was gymcel hard.

Now, the summer before senior year ive made some gym progress but im still socially anxious from my isolation druing 9th grade. high school was just so much bigger i stopped talking to people, i became the quiet kid. im much more extroverted and will now go out of my way to start conversations with people i only kinda know, but its too late. its senior year and everyone forgot about me.

I hope i can turn things around but im not sure. i will gymcel and bulk hard as shit until 2 weeks before senior year starts. then ill do a 15 pound cut with fasting to try to get a leaner face and body.

chad even goes on looksmaxing forums and when i sent some funny SS of @Vermilioncore talking about raping women with his crusty unwashed cock he realized i do as well, we go Jim now every week or two and while we dont hang out much, we still have so much in common and are best friends. if it wasnt for him i would feel incredibly alone

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Erik-Jón
@Manchild
@8PSLcel
@RecessedChinCel
@Ryan
@gamma
@luljankybo
@Nameless_Sunflower
Do u still smoke weed?

You look exactly like one you fuckin retard can't even see when someone's ironic
Its beyond over for your mediocre iq
whether or not you were serious is not my concern. you just need to be banned for your shitty gosha spam

only once in a while at parties or something
You stunted yourself by smoking weed,u would have been 5'9+ if u hadn't smoked weed.

Stop smoking it even rarely
,it causes negative feedback,u will stunt youself more and heightmaxxing u do will be for nothing.

Don't ruin your future.

Don't sabotage your future for the sake of grass

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
You stunted yourself by smoking weed,u would have been 5'9+ if u hadn't smoked weed.

,it causes negative feedback,u will stunt youself more and heightmaxxing u do will be for nothing.

Don't ruin your future.

Smoking it once a month isn't going to do anything but yeah I know, my brother gave me weed when I was 12 and I never stopped for more than a month until recently. I was heavily addicted

• JFL
everyone i know personally is atleast 5"11 and most women mog me as well

it may have been true at some point but everyone is tall now, atleast everyone in HS
Move to a majority Mexican area

Damn. Maybe try to be pro bb?

Smoking it once a month isn't going to do anything but yeah I know, my brother gave me weed when I was 12 and I never stopped for more than a month until recently. I was heavily addicted
Stop smoking even once a month ,even that amount can stunt your growth

• Hmm...
Reactions: DarkLooks
  • JFL
No one made fun of my height in school ever, but in highschool I do get disrespected as a result of my height. I've only been called tall because I have good proportions and it's usually shorter adults calling me tall, or when I was younger and avg/slightly above avg for my age. As you know, I used to never be short. I literally just fell of my growth curve jfl and I already calculated that I don't even have the growth curve of an early bloomer. It's comically obvious I wasn't one as well. My mom is 5'4.5", dad is 6'0" and I'm 5'7" but as everyone tells me, everything must have went normally bro

are you an Edgar? If so just get the taper and stop crying and go fuck 10/10 latinas

if not my sincerest condolences

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
I need posts

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt
I need posts
Snapchat 1482748639

Bump dead post

I forgot I made this but then @DarkLooks reacted lol

• +1
Reactions: DarkLooks

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Erik-Jón
@Manchild
@8PSLcel
@RecessedChinCel
@Ryan
@gamma
@luljankybo
@Nameless_Sunflower
how tall is your dad, never asked?

You still might grow a bit

how tall is your dad, never asked?
5"8

Mom 5"0

Brother 5"9

My brother gave me weed at 12 and made me a high inhib loser. Also stunted my growth. He said sorry once but the damage is done :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DarkLooks and Deleted member 15004
5"8

Mom 5"0

Brother 5"9

My brother gave me weed at 12 and made me a high inhib loser. Also stunted my growth. He said sorry once but the damage is done :feelswah:
Was your dad one of those vegetarian guys? Could be why you were so stunted. Bad sleep+poor nutrition etc

Richard Ramirez ate candy, smoked all day and did everything under the sun but still grew to 6'1

Don't ruin your future.

Massive cope my brother and sister both smoke lol bros 6'2 sisters 5'11

Was your dad one of those vegetarian guys? Could be why you were so stunted. Bad sleep+poor nutrition etc

Richard Ramirez ate candy, smoked all day and did everything under the sun but still grew to 6'1
My mom was vegan but she didn't force me to be as well

I had shit appetite all my life, just lost the genetic lottery I guess. Idk

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Massive cope my brother and sister both smoke lol bros 6'2 sisters 5'11
It wasn't the weed itself it was the behavior it caused

I sat in my room all day craving dopamine playing videogames and getting slumped

Also destroys your appetite when you abuse it for long enough, and my appetite was already bad.

There is one study about weed stunting growth with 400 participants but idk,