My ex broke me so heart I lost my testicles

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
I am so filled with anxiety my testicles were literally inside my body, it looked like i didnt got any balls at all, just a dick.

I had to press on my belly and push them fuckers out, I mean this shit happened to me before if i was sitting weird, but my balls are acting scared as hell. And my chest is constantly heavy and everything is fucked up rn tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
yall niggas dont know the pain im feeling. honestly feels like im dead but still somehow alive at the same time
I do understand, i'm still massively suicidal and hate my life :p at least I look decent nowadays I guess.

I do understand, i'm still massively suicidal and hate my life :p at least I look decent nowadays I guess.
well i look like shit man

yall niggas dont know the pain im feeling. honestly feels like im dead but still somehow alive at the same time
blah blah ok faked suicide and had a gf. Most people on here can’t relate to you and lost all sorrow for you.

blah blah ok faked suicide and had a gf. Most people on here can’t relate to you and lost all sorrow for you.
most people on here mog me and still didnt have a gf JFL

Yeah i probably do tbh just cursed with being non NT also @Lebgfinal was right about you being a crybaby

IMG 5696

You’re the worst kind of narcy attention seeker too and you talk like a spoiled teenage girl. Muh OH YOUR RESPONSIBLE FOR MUH SUICIDE. Stfu you’re a disgrace on actual suicide victims like scheary6.

Yeah i probably do tbh just cursed with being non NT also @Lebgfinal was right about you being a crybaby
View attachment 2341903
You’re the worst kind of narcy attention seeker too and you talk like a spoiled teenage girl. Muh OH YOUR RESPONSIBLE FOR MUH SUICIDE. Stfu you’re a disgrace on actual suicide victims like scheary6.
i was just trolling nigga like i would actually kill myself over looksmax drama and like that nigga actually gave a fuck if i killed myself lmao.

i was just trolling nigga like i would actually kill myself over looksmax drama and like that nigga actually gave a fuck if i killed myself lmao.
Okay you’re now saying that because you’re secretly ashamed LMAOOOO you definitely weren’t trolling you fucking foid

Okay you’re now saying that because you’re secretly ashamed LMAOOOO you definitely weren’t trolling you fucking foid
shit bro u think my looksmax reputation is ruined? stop exposing me man, i cannot lose my status man come on

@Lebgfinal get the fuck in here immediately 💀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back