My ex gf had abortions

standardcel

standardcel

Kraken
When you think you can’t get lower you discover new things about your ex gf

• JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life
She’s in good company. Most women/demons have had abortions at this point in time. Birth control, IUD, condoms, abstention are not enough for these rabid whores. They must open their legs and they must accept another mans sperm load inside them—before they offer their dismembered child to Satan/baal as sacrificial offering

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and Deleted member 60975
She’s in good company. Most women/demons have had abortions at this point in time. Birth control, IUD, condoms, abstention are not enough for these rabid whores. They must open their legs and they must accept another mans sperm load inside them—before they offer their dismembered child to Satan/baal as sacrificial offering

So she has male dna in her brain now? And if she has kids it will get transferred to her kids?

Last edited:
  • +1
I would be disgusted to say the least. She had pieces of fetus coming out of her gaping puss puss hole with the help of a 50 year old male doctor (probably). :feelswah:

• +1
I would be disgusted to say the least. She had pieces of fetus coming out of her gaping puss puss hole with the help of a 50 year old male doctor (probably). :feelswah:
I told her it’s murder

Wait, it's the same foid you kept rambling about all these months ago?
Yeah we broke up again this time I’m repulsed by her won’t get with her again

Yeah we broke up again this time I’m repulsed by her won’t get with her again
So you broke up, got back with her, and broke up again?

Do you have a thread where I can read about what happened (after you took her back the first time)?
nothing everything was good then she suddenly broke up didn’t even tell me the reason.

Anyway im disgusted by her

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
nothing everything was good then she suddenly broke up didn’t even tell me the reason.
So she ghosted you, basically? Women are cruel like that, yes.

I think you care, obviously. It's normal to. But yeah, her loss.
No srs. I was feeling awful when just texting with her. There’s always a bad feeling in my stomach when im with her. I would still fuck her but I don’t want a relationship with her only sex

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Michael Myers
No srs. I was feeling awful when just texting with her. There’s always a bad feeling in my stomach when im with her. I would still fuck her but I don’t want a relationship with her only sex
I don't even know why you went back but then again I'm a dateless virgin so I don't know shit either.

I don't even know why you went back but then again I'm a dateless virgin so I don't know shit either.
Because my other options were shit. Should I stay alone?

Because my other options were shit. Should I stay alone?
Why were the other options shit? And obviously you shouldn't stay alone, it's a curse.

Why were the other options shit? And obviously you shouldn't stay alone, it's a curse.
one was short 150cm the other is a ltb ogre girl. It’s fucking over man . Meeting new girls is too late im Oldcel already and they might have higher body count than this abortion whore and look worse

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
one was short 150cm the other is a ltb ogre girl. It’s fucking over man . Meeting new girls is too late im Oldcel already and they might have higher body count than this abortion whore and look worse
Mogs me for getting women at least. They all find me unattractive. What's your age, that you're perceived as an oldcel?