My ex gfs butt turned me on

luuforyou

luuforyou

Luke
Joined
Mar 23, 2026
Posts
152
Reputation
81
Bro I don’t know how to get unaddicted to porn I’ve been trying for a couple weeks most I’ve got off it is a couple months but then this morning my friend posted this photo of my ex gfs huge ass and it turned me fucking on and I watched porn again, any ideas how to quit?
 
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Junbae, IOD and africel
Bro I don’t know how to get unaddicted to porn I’ve been trying for a couple weeks most I’ve got off it is a couple months but then this morning my friend posted this photo of my ex gfs huge ass and it turned me fucking on and I watched porn again, any ideas how to quit?
why is your friend posting your exs butt
 
  • +1
Reactions: luuforyou
my friend posted this photo of my ex gfs huge ass
Durk
 
  • +1
Reactions: luuforyou
It was the dumbest shit she’s a girl but my ex was like your the best cameraman ever and posted the photo of her ass in jeans and @ my friend then my friend posted it on her story
anyways just fuck your ex so you dont have to watch porn mark as solution
 
  • +1
Reactions: luuforyou
anyways just fuck your ex so you dont have to watch porn mark as solution
I wish man but unfortunately I’m a fucking khhv not by choice and by choice cause I’m Christian incell that would have to be incell even if he wasn’t incell😭😭 and I think she’s a virgin too sadly
 
  • +1
Reactions: africel
I wish man but unfortunately I’m a fucking khhv not by choice and by choice cause I’m Christian incell that would have to be incell even if he wasn’t incell😭😭 and I think she’s a virgin too sadly
been there obv i can't tell you what to do w your life but you might regret not doing shit you want to do because of your religion later on
 
  • +1
Reactions: luuforyou
been there obv i can't tell you what to do w your life but you might regret not doing shit you want to do because of your religion later on
Nah man ty for the advice I just don’t believe sex is that fulfilling at this age and if I find a girl that’s a virgin who’s looking for one too and I’m not one I just it would look so bad idk
 
  • +1
Reactions: africel
I wish man but unfortunately I’m a fucking khhv not by choice and by choice cause I’m Christian incell that would have to be incell even if he wasn’t incell😭😭 and I think she’s a virgin too sadly
a virgin posting her tight ass... makes sense:lul:
 
Nah man ty for the advice I just don’t believe sex is that fulfilling at this age and if I find a girl that’s a virgin who’s looking for one too and I’m not one I just it would look so bad idk
religion is cope, be free and fuck as many foids as u want mane dont be a little bitch
 
  • +1
Reactions: luuforyou
religion is cope, be free and fuck as many foids as u want mane dont be a little bitch
I believe you can look outside and see all of Gods creation I don’t know how this could be an accident or anything like that but I respect your opinion
 

Similar threads

bisssi 24
Replies
13
Views
65
bisssi 24
bisssi 24
Ponomarevans
Replies
2
Views
18
Ponomarevans
Ponomarevans
Big Boss
Replies
25
Views
143
the_DarkDefender
the_DarkDefender
mr123456
Replies
13
Views
60
mr123456
mr123456
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
4
Views
41
LA_vxmpk1NG
LA_vxmpk1NG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top