my ex oneitis agreed to meet me in a week and a bit

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
She kissed me when i was shorter and fatter so hopefully if I run lifts and lose a bit of weight I can get my revenge on her

What will u do?

she agreed to you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
What will u do?
She is coming to me, so i will go on a date with her and we already have good chemistry so I have no problem making good conversation

She’s one of those girls who date down imo even tho she said she found me GL she is defo better looking than me and SMV mogs me into oblivion but if i run lifts and lose weight i think i could fuck her after a few meet ups.
she agreed to you?
Meet me** i edited title

• +1
Reactions: Legitimate2PSL and Deleted member 1464
She is coming to me, so i will go on a date with her and we already have good chemistry so I have no problem making good conversation

She’s one of those girls who date down imo even tho she said she found me GL she is defo better looking than me and SMV mogs me into oblivion but if i run lifts and lose weight i think i could fuck her after a few meet ups.

Meet me** i edited title
mate with her

She kissed me when i was shorter and fatter so hopefully if I run lifts and lose a bit of weight I can get my revenge on her
In a week you'll get nothing noticeable. Maybe if you load creatine.

mate with her
No I was beta with her when’s we were talking so she left me to speak to someone else, but if I have sex with her Im
going to ghost her straight after she hurt my feelings a year ago lol
In a week you'll get nothing noticeable. Maybe if you load creatine.
Yeah I have lost a bit of weight though, I have been trying for a week or two and lost a few kg.

I am not that overweight I look good in clothes thanks to frame

• JFL
Reactions: Legitimate2PSL
No I was beta with her when’s we were talking so she left me to speak to someone else, but if I have sex with her Im
I laughed but also thats sad, but it is what it is

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
I fucking bet my life on it.That she is fucking ugly

I fucking bet my life on it.That she is fucking ugly
I have shown her to PSLrs and they have rated her 5-6 PSL personally I think she’s between high tier normie and stacylite 5.5 PSL is fair.

I have shown her to PSLrs and they have rated her 5-6 PSL personally I think she’s between high tier normie and stacylite 5.5 PSL is fair.
can i have sex with her?

can i have sex with her?
After I have yeah sure, she doesn’t care that much about looks it seems..

Or maybe She blue pilled me and uses me for attention while she fucks some chads but i doubt it, it’s defo possible that she has more of a number count than she claims; she claims that it’s 1.

Well then show her to me😊

Yeah I have lost a bit of weight though, I have been trying for a week or two and lost a few kg.

I am not that overweight I look good in clothes thanks to frame

The darkness has took you.

Right before you meet her, as you walk.... as you smell her hair....
As she leans in......
Take an Ipecac pill and throw up on her :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround and turkproducer