My ex still lives in my head simply because she is gl

anthropology pill

anthropology pill

Banned
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
634
Reputation
466
Objectively she is a good riddance bc she is a whore but she is the most gl female I have been with. Despite ending it myself she lives in my head bc of this

how do I stop to care? My only cope is that she will age lmao 😂
 
try to talk other girls
 
I need to xanaxmax
My t is out of upper lab range but nice try autist
try to talk other girls
Difficult she compromised my social circle, I can’t run tinder game as I am too high status/class and the city I live in too small, and quarantine.
It would undoubtedly be the best cope.
Maybe I indeed have to pull the tinder trigger tbh fuck
 
Last edited:
psycho trait
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Nero and anthropology pill
My ex was a cute red head with E cups and a nice ass

I don't regret it ending with her but I miss fucking the shit out of her tbh ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: anthropology pill
How long since the breakup?
 
You cant stop. You cant stop getting thirsty when you dont drink water and this is no different. People can come up with a million ideas to take your mind off of it but they dont get rid of your programming, which will always have you thinking about womens bodies, even when you are 90 and cant get a boner anymore
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
2 months
I need copes fuck
I need to date a bitch
Fucking quarantine man, I usually get chicks at raves
 
How do I reset tinder elo?
Too many chadfish experiments tbh
 
pics or no care
 
It is actually therapeutic. Post her so we can make fun of her NCT and you will feel better and begin moving on

Or we will fap to it and acknowledge you as a slayer but either way
 
Nah man shit like this could ruin my life. Not worth tbh
She looks like the young sigourney weaver in the old alien movies but better
 
I could see this could be a big problem if you are average or slightly below average looking and she was well above average. Peaked at 17 is brutal
 
6954
 
Go work on a skill, compete in something, learn an instrument or start a business/side hustle. Immerse yourself in a new culture, read a book, meditate, play video games, binge a tv show; Stop thinking and just be. Just do something doesn’t really matter which.
 

Similar threads

horseman
Replies
4
Views
48
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga
Ponomarevans
Replies
6
Views
56
itsover666
itsover666
sample
Replies
3
Views
35
sample
sample
real_rxz
Replies
8
Views
35
real_rxz
real_rxz
AcromiaI
Replies
0
Views
9
AcromiaI
AcromiaI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top