My excolleague attempted suicide

Crusile

Crusile

Chicowski

r/terraluna
Posted by u/CryptographerTop816216 hours agoDiscussion
My ex-colleague attempted suicide
Dear community fans,
my friend and ex-colleague (my manager for 15 years) tried to commit suicide this morning. He basically moved all of his savings to crypto in 2021 and LUNA was a massive player in his portfolio. Just wanted to tell you guys - if you feel pain and you think your life is miserable without money, you feel failure and stuff... just come to people you love. Do not be alone, this shit is getting serious. Do not overestimate the value of money, life has a much higher value. I do not post to reddit at all, but I considered it important to do it now. Wish you good luck.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zoomertrader, Anchor_Ship, Xangsane and 2 others
I saw this earlier today :ROFLMAO: what an idiot.

crypto investors = retarded and convinces people to kill them selvez. Alt coins need to be exposed what they are: leveraged trading tokens to circumvent us day trade rule!!!!

Hopefully us gov does hardcore regulations on alt coins so btc/eth can go to like 1000/100

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and ascension
If not larp this is sad but what a dumbass

crypto investors = retarded and convinces people to kill them selvez. Alt coins need to be exposed what they are: leveraged trading tokens to circumvent us day trade rule!!!!

Hopefully us gov does hardcore regulations on alt coins so btc/eth can go to like 1000/100
Day trading is annoying, especially if you're using high leverage. You have to watch it at all times or all of your money goes to waste in literal seconds of negligence or poor predictions.

Suicide is for pussies

buying ALT COINS ARE NEGATIVE EV EVERY SINGLE TIME. IF YOURE AUTOMATICALLY "LONG" THE POSITION INSTEAD OF DECIDING TO SHORT OR LONG THE POSITION, IT IS NEGATIVE VALUE.

>manager for 15 years
>moved all of his savings to crypto
>Mostly Luna

Was he managing a McDonalds by any chance?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and Tallooksmaxxer
What a fucking retard