muhammad18347
Luminary
- Joined
- Jan 21, 2025
- Posts
- 4,746
- Reputation
- 8,182
Most peolle will probably dnr but
Most of yhe side effects dont happen
What has happened is i
sweat so much more in bed now like my tshirt is genuinely soked Every morning
More paranoid
Randomly I get really angry and just want to kill people And harm them for no reason
My sleep has been good I dont use melatonin alot
Have gained alot of strength
And muscel
I used tren for bulking not cutting and it has been great
Been on it for 1 months and 7 days
the compound is so fear mongered its unreal
I will be starting my cut soon I might use dnp
or clen reta and tren but it will be low dosage tren
@-joe @.dark @ibmh
Most of yhe side effects dont happen
What has happened is i
sweat so much more in bed now like my tshirt is genuinely soked Every morning
More paranoid
Randomly I get really angry and just want to kill people And harm them for no reason
My sleep has been good I dont use melatonin alot
Have gained alot of strength
And muscel
I used tren for bulking not cutting and it has been great
Been on it for 1 months and 7 days
the compound is so fear mongered its unreal
I will be starting my cut soon I might use dnp
or clen reta and tren but it will be low dosage tren
@-joe @.dark @ibmh