My experience returning to school after ascending over summer.

chinprojectiongod

chinprojectiongod

Gold
The changes I had: Lowered Bodyfat significantly and debloated, went from 6’1 with shoes to 6’3 with shoes (lifts),
got really tan, joined a sports team, started being more NT (learned not to talk about BP), slightly better fashion.
What I experienced: Friends and school staff asking/telling me I got taller (probably means I frauded too much), caught some of the hottest girls in my classes looking at me, made one girl blush when I had to work with her (she also stuttered while talking to me), overall I just feel like my teachers like me better and i’m more respected and liked by everyone. BP is real.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: acv700, wishIwasSalludon, Detective and 21 others
Yeah post pics then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadliter, Bartenderofnashv, STUPIDREFEREES and 4 others

laughs cage GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greengrassgrows, wishIwasSalludon, Mrinfinityx and 9 others
Good job bro

• Love it
Reactions: chinprojectiongod
bro its actually disgusting how people treat you better when you look good

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: acv700, ronald_2, datboijj and 18 others
tales from the toilets of Sabiha-gökçen airport

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, Detective, sayi and 9 others
it’s just psychology sadly. The most we can the is ascend together and play by the rules to get treated better.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nullandvoid, heyheyheybro22, chadpreetsingh and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and heyheyheybro22
undereyes are shit
lips puckered up like they ready for some dick
massive pig nose

low mtn.
never began.
my face scored very low chadlite on a ranking system on the after but I do agree with all of the flaws you stated

• JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, heyheyheybro22, N1666 and 1 other person
ez pull if u ntmaxx bhai
yeah that’s what i’m working on, I’m already infinitely more NT than I was last year but now i’m on a sports team and I’m talking to a lot of people so I’m getting more NT by the second.

Feel like my dad started treating me better when I got taller
it’s just psychology sadly. The most we can the is ascend together and play by the rules to get treated better.

The changes I had: Lowered Bodyfat significantly and debloated, went from 6’1 with shoes to 6’3 with shoes (lifts),
got really tan, joined a sports team, started being more NT (learned not to talk about BP), slightly better fashion.
What I experienced: Friends and school staff asking/telling me I got taller (probably means I frauded too much), caught some of the hottest girls in my classes looking at me, made one girl blush when I had to work with her (she also stuttered while talking to me), overall I just feel like my teachers like me better and i’m more respected and liked by everyone. BP is real.
Congrats bhai .:feelsokman: Hope you keep ascending 🙏🙏

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, noonespecial, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Feel like my dad started treating me better when I got taller
my dad started treating me with more respect but not better, he started making me do more work n shi

Congrats bhai .:feelsokman: Hope you keep ascending 🙏🙏
My plans for now is to keep getting leaner, wait for minox to kick in, and eventually get infraorbital rim implants or under eye fillers. Farther down the line I might also get rhino and contacts and that should fix pretty much all of my flaws. I will keep ascending for you specifically 🙏.

• Love it
Reactions: truthhurts
yeah that’s what i’m working on, I’m already infinitely more NT than I was last year but now i’m on a sports team and I’m talking to a lot of people so I’m getting more NT by the second.
tbh gymmaxx will ascend to to chadlite no caps (along w ntmax)

My plans for now is to keep getting leaner, wait for minox to kick in, and eventually get infraorbital rim implants or under eye fillers. Farther down the line I might also get rhino and contacts and that should fix pretty much all of my flaws. I will keep ascending for you specifically 🙏.
Hit up @NZb6Air. He is very knowledgeable about surgeries . Wish you nothing, but the best:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
  • So Sad
Reactions: chinprojectiongod and truthhurts
tbh gymmaxx will ascend to to chadlite no caps (along w ntmax)
Am I already chadlite then? Or do I need to get bigger? These were from 4 months ago.
IMG 0913
IMG 0686

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and truthhurts
how long have u trained? tbh work on your forearms and bit more on midback. otherwise my dream physique

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod and truthhurts
he not gonna get SHIT :smonk:
Could you at least confirm the surgeries I stated would be beneficial? (rhino/alarplasty and infraorbital implants/under eye filler)

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
how long have u trained? tbh work on your forearms and bit more on midback. otherwise my dream physique
bro I love you. I’ve been training about 1.5 years. I will train forearms and mid back more, do you mean lats by midback?

Could you at least confirm the surgeries I stated would be beneficial? (rhino/alarplasty and infraorbital implants/under eye filler)
post or pm, good front portrait and true side profile

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN and NZb6Air
Nah just curious, since he is claiming this
Niggas have 0 clue on aesthetics even forum dwellers :lul: it's too easy to larp no surgery

• JFL
Reactions: Norwegian LTN and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
bro I love you. I’ve been training about 1.5 years. I will train forearms and mid back more, do you mean lats by midback?
ily2 bbg. so like lower traps mainly. it adds definition instead of width. u can also try cable pullovers.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod and NZb6Air
post or pm, good front portrait and true side profile
dawg u seem quite high iq on the detail in facial aesthetics. can i pm u so that u can help me choose a haircut and maybe more??:p

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
  • +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN and Jonas2k7
your telling me you dont treat ugly people poorly? your telling me you have never rejected an ugly girl, or been disgusted by an uglies advances. lol. we are all the same.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyrant, enchanted_elixir, Norwegian LTN and 1 other person
show pictures of before and after your ascension

jfl its still summer and you americucks are back to school :lul:

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod