My experience taban orbital decompression

Does he use peel for infra and is it saddled rim with zygo/cheekbone implants?
I'll be looking that info up soon as I want to know more about this too!:love:
One thing I do know about the implants , Steinsapir and Eppley drill theirs into the orbital rim with hard palate from roof of the mouth sowed in behind the eyelid. Taban takes a different approach. I don't even believe he drills his implants in. Will be back with more info though.

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
I'll be looking that info up soon as I want to know more about this too!:love:
One thing I do know about the implants , Steinsapir and Eppley drill theirs into the orbital rim with hard palate from roof of the mouth sowed in behind the eyelid. Taban takes a different approach. I don't even believe he drills his implants in. Will be back with more info though.
Thank you yes keep me updated

Absolutely. Here is another case of OD/LLR/Cantho/Ifra package work done by Taban that I am not quite sure how to feel about it:confused::
View attachment 1651314

While this guy's eyes are certainly more "deep-set" and less bug/frog-eyed... I am just not sure whether his results were really worth it.
I honestly feel if the guy just squinted his eyes in the before photo it would have looked virtually no different than the after photo.

What do you think? Side profile is much more revealing though:
View attachment 1651317
This guy needs a more Aggressive saddle implant taban told me he goes very small with the cheek orbit implants that’s why I didn’t chose to have him do mine and he charges 11k for orbital implants where eppley does saddle more aggressive design for hunter eyes for $15k and Pagnoni 13k

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and catastaire
This guy needs a more Aggressive saddle implant taban told me he goes very small with the cheek orbit implants that’s why I didn’t chose to have him do mine and he charges 11k for orbital implants where eppley does saddle more aggressive design for hunter eyes for $15k and Pagnoni 13k
If Eppley had the better implant why not opt for OD with him instead of Taban and that way implants could have been done while you were opened up? I would hate to have to pay another 15k for implants and then have to endure all of that pain of surgery again when it all could have been done at once.

If Eppley had the better implant why not opt for OD with him instead of Taban and that way implants could have been done while you were opened up? I would hate to have to pay another 15k for implants and then have to endure all of that pain of surgery again when it all could have been done at once.
Taban is world class for orbital decompression I refuse to take a risk going blind and have someone other than him or Raymond Douglass to do it

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Skywalker and catastaire
Doesn’t Taban use silicone for implants though?

Result is less than a centimeter but I can definitly see it.

I would say +0.2 PSL tbh, not that big but definitly something that since can only be improved with a surgery, is good to take.

True looksmaxer ngl, don't listen to the other copers saying there is no diff, they either cope because of poverty or fear.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and CursedOne
Taban is world class for orbital decompression I refuse to take a risk going blind and have someone other than him or Raymond Douglass to do it
Ok. That makes sense. Speaking of Raymond Douglas-- he is another one that I have only heard about on this forum but he seems to have very few before/after photos concerning Canthoplasty, LE retraction surgery etc.. What makes you put him up there with Taban if you don't mind me asking?

Absolutely. Here is another case of OD/LLR/Cantho/Ifra package work done by Taban that I am not quite sure how to feel about it:confused::
View attachment 1651314

While this guy's eyes are certainly more "deep-set" and less bug/frog-eyed... I am just not sure whether his results were really worth it.
I honestly feel if the guy just squinted his eyes in the before photo it would have looked virtually no different than the after photo.

View attachment 1651317
Zero change in smv

His upper eyelids and hollowness failos him extremely hard

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, fuckedupmanlet and catastaire
I barely See a Difference....
For 11k thats too much. Also Ur eyes werent even that Buggy.

Not good result. Not gonna lie.

Did Taban only remove fat or Did He also remove Bones?

Last edited:
I barely See a Difference....
For 11k thats too much. Also Ur eyes werent even that Buggy.

Not good result. Not gonna lie.

Did Taban only remove fat or Did He also remove Bones?
He’s shave the bone down inside my eye orbit

Ok. That makes sense. Speaking of Raymond Douglas-- he is another one that I have only heard about on this forum but he seems to have very few before/after photos concerning Canthoplasty, LE retraction surgery etc.. What makes you put him up there with Taban if you don't mind me asking?
Ramen Douglas has a good YouTube and social media Instagram that’s why I bring him up

• +1
Reactions: catastaire
Hey bro,how soon can you go back to work after surgery?

Hey bro,how soon can you go back to work after surgery?
I did it in 2 weeks but I would recommend a month because I was in discomfort looking left right up and down for about a month looking straight ahead was fine no pain

Aahahahahahaha 11,500$
Got orbital decompression with dr taban February 10th 2022 cost $11,500 recovery was hell lots of pain and discomfort plus red eyes, bruising swelling double vision for over a month but dr taban is a really nice dude and listens to all my goals and concerns I know there’s places in India and Korea to do it half price but how professional and nice he was I don’t regret at all spending the money with him and my eyes look a lot better now, I’m on my 3rd month of recovery right now. Now that my eyes aren’t bulging the next plan is to get cheek implants with Pagnoni for my flat cheek bones and infraorbital rim implants for a hunter eye look in combination with this orbital decompression wish me luck

I did it in 2 weeks but I would recommend a month because I was in discomfort looking left right up and down for about a month looking straight ahead was fine no pain
Did people notice the bruising or scars from OD after just 2 weeks?

How Long do U have to stay in Hospital?

Hey Chief I gots da question. How do they perform OD? Like they just cut your eyeball or they do something outside the eye on the eyelid? Someone told me it is invasive as shit and risky af. I scar bad so if it involves cutting my fucking eyelid up then that’s the no go.

Aahahahahahaha 11,500$
$4000 in India 5000 Turkey or $6000 in Korea with very little reviews or $11,500 for taban who is possibly the best surgeon in the world for orbital decompression your eyes aren’t something you want to roll the dice on even if you can’t afford it save a little longer

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and fuckedupmanlet
Hey Chief I gots da question. How do they perform OD? Like they just cut your eyeball or they do something outside the eye on the eyelid? Someone told me it is invasive as shit and risky af. I scar bad so if it involves cutting my fucking eyelid up then that’s the no go.
They cut the inside of your eyelids and no visible scars because they don’t cut your outside eyelid skin only the inside that touches the eyeball

You definitely ascended OP congrats.I am gonna get OD soon as well

• +1
Reactions: alfonsi
Got orbital decompression with dr taban February 10th 2022 cost $11,500 recovery was hell lots of pain and discomfort plus red eyes, bruising swelling double vision for over a month but dr taban is a really nice dude and listens to all my goals and concerns I know there’s places in India and Korea to do it half price but how professional and nice he was I don’t regret at all spending the money with him and my eyes look a lot better now, I’m on my 3rd month of recovery right now. Now that my eyes aren’t bulging the next plan is to get cheek implants with Pagnoni for my flat cheek bones and infraorbital rim implants for a hunter eye look in combination with this orbital decompression wish me luck
Can you post or PM me before/after.
Just the eyes.

$4000 in India 5000 Turkey or $6000 in Korea with very little reviews or $11,500 for taban who is possibly the best surgeon in the world for orbital decompression your eyes aren’t something you want to roll the dice on even if you can’t afford it save a little longer
Bro,How did you find out about these doctors, from a forum?can you give me a link?

This guy has basically non existent infras he needed something much much more aggressive to see a good result... it seems like surgeons will give you a huge jaw but most are way too conservative on the cheekbones/eyes. To get a GOOD result on cheekbones/infras some people need 7-8mm plus or they just see a minor improvement.

Have you guys seen this result? It’s without infraorbital rim

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
Why did you get OD if you’re getting under eye implants? They deep set your eyes anyway
Can u elab more using autistic terms or link something

View attachment 1651314

View attachment 1651317
This result is a good example about the importance of fat distribution in the eyes.

Even someone with normal eyes can have significant UEE due to subpar fat placement, see Cillian Murphy

• +1
Reactions: catastaire
with no upper eyelid exposure

can u send me before and after in DM? also can u tell me if Taban would give me perfect eye area if i go to him, are u good on this topic? (im close to him, also have good eye area as it is, but maybe wanna do cat eyes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back