No female ever grabbed my dick as hard as my swimming instructor did

M

MostGLSlayer

Kraken
This event I still remember to this day. When I was like in middle school, I took swimming lessons from a foid in her 20s who was very average looking. She was showing me how to freestyle swim one day and was guiding me with her hands on my stomach, arms, legs etc. Everything was going as usual. Then out of nowhere, she grabbed my dick and balls hard as fuck. She might’ve even squeezed it but no one saw since it was underwater. She claimed she was just lifting me up higher in the water or something but why she grabbed my dick though, whatever… Was I SA’ed?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: darkness97, CarrotMaxxer, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 4 others
:chad:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, RichardSpencel, Primalsplit and 2 others
i have no fucking clue, random acts like that are hard to understand.

things like this happen all the time to children. children also have shit memories and are too naïve to really question it or remember it.

if i were to take a guess assuming this story is true she just let her own intrusive thoughts win. :cautious:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and dna_cel

things like this happen all the time to children. children also have shit memories and are too naïve to really question it or remember it.

if i were to take a guess assuming this story is true she just let her own intrusive thoughts win. :cautious:
Stop gaslighting nigga OP got molested!!!!!!!

Stop gaslighting nigga OP got molested!!!!!!!
someone letting their intrusive thoughts winning and molestation are not different you absolute moron. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::feelswhat::feelswhat::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

erection GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit, CarrotMaxxer, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
her intrusive thoughts can be indicative of pedophilic tendencies and thoughts. she was probably a pedophile because i can't imagine why someone would do that to lift a kid out of the water. if you were more passive/quiet and didn't react who knows what she would have done if you two were alone.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman: you dodged a bullet man.

someone letting their intrusive thoughts winning and molestation are not different you absolute moron. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::feelswhat::feelswhat::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Gaslighting again...
Minimalized the tragedy and then proceeded to present a statement which implies questionable authenticity of the story from the victim...

Disgusting.

RAPEEEEE. RAPISSTTTT.
Empower Dia De La Mujer GIF by Alba Paris
Season 8 Feminism GIF by Friends

• Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

Last edited:

Yeah I have had this happen kinds of but usually it’s with girls entering their teenage years like 13-18 who do this weird shit like the Bengali foid who forced me to kiss her when I was 9 and then raged when I pushed back so I got scared and did it. Such things are common