My experience while being on AI

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
I used aromasin exemestane for very short period of time (October 2021 - Dec. 2021), while effects are notable, i think that side effects are not worth it in my oppinion

Benefits

The first couple of days, i used 12.5 miligrams, it could be placebo but i was not depressed then (which is rare because i am always in bad mood), and i was in a good mood for prolonged periods of time subsequently to taking AI

I then switched to taking 25mg through my entire journey ⬇️

Major benefit is that social anxiety is GONE!!! I always used to overthink about situations when going to social events, but now (even after i stopped taking AI), this shit is permanently gone (y) i recommend AI for every incel who suffers from social anxiety

Side effects

I have acne outbreaks on my back, chest, knees, whole body... It's really weird to see acnes formation around the places you've never seen before, this may be due to some hormonal issues or liver toxicity (caused by sevre oxidative stress)... Either way this is the worst side effect which i still have even after i stopped taking AI.

I had pains in my knees and shoulders, i was low energy all the time (used to sleep for 12 hours daily).. Ever since i broke my molar tooth by chewing, this is when i stopped taking AI immediately, because i knew that my bones are just too weak in order to be handling masticatory stress

This may not be side effect to some people, but when i was on AI, i used to be less tolerable, i was combative, less calm, and more agressive.. i believe this is due to delayed neurogenesis, because AI is shown to have negative consequences on neurogenesis.

My libido was non-existent on AI, and even after i stopped taking it, i am still suffering ED symptomps :feelsohgod:, though it's not really severe now

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827, .👽. and 1 other person
Never heard about inhibition effects from AIs. Besides from the side effects Aromasin just seems better and better.
2612282 ADB782B2 9D1D 44B9 9070 584DD8371953

Also probably low iq but seriously why can’t you just giga dose k2 for bones? What else were you taking if anything?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chinpilled69, reptiles and Mewton
Never heard about inhibition effects from AIs. Besides from the side effects Aromasin just seems better and better.View attachment 1586695
Also probably low iq but seriously why can’t you just giga dose k2 for bones? What else were you taking if anything?
I don't even know man

I was taking AI by coping it will have impact on heightmaxing, even if minor effects

I'm just taking random things in order to fill the void, the emptiness inside me, deep down i am not happy with how i look like, and i am desperate to improve just a single feature in my incel body

Imagine taking AI thinking it will change your quality of life in some ways, this is so pathetic and miserable. It's sad that people can't be entitled to living a happy life if they are ugly or couple inches shorter...

I used aromasin exemestane for very short period of time (October 2021 - Dec. 2021), while effects are notable, i think that side effects are not worth it in my oppinion

Benefits

The first couple of days, i used 12.5 miligrams, it could be placebo but i was not depressed then (which is rare because i am always in bad mood), and i was in a good mood for prolonged periods of time subsequently to taking AI

Major benefit is that social anxiety is GONE!!! I always used to overthink about situations when going to social events, but now (even after i stopped taking AI), this shit is permanently gone (y) i recommend AI for every incel who suffers from social anxiety

Side effects

I have acne outbreaks on my back, chest, knees, whole body... It's really weird to see acnes formation around the places you've never seen before, this may be due to some hormonal issues or liver toxicity (caused by sevre oxidative stress)... Either way this is the worst side effect which i still have even after i stopped taking AI.

I had pains in my knees and shoulders, i was low energy all the time (used to sleep for 12 hours daily).. Ever since i broke my molar tooth by chewing, this is when i stopped taking AI immediately, because i knew that my bones are just too weak in order to be handling masticatory stress

This may not be side effect to some people, but when i was on AI, i used to be less tolerable, i was combative, less calm, and more agressive.. i believe this is due to delayed neurogenesis, because AI is shown to have negative consequences on neurogenesis.

My libido was non-existent on AI, and even after i stopped taking it, i am still suffering ED symptomps :feelsohgod:, though it's not really severe now
you shouldve gotten a blood test, 25mg is for breast cancer patients. Ideal E is <20 ng/dl

AI? Artificial intelligence???:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chintuck22
you shouldve gotten a blood test, 25mg is for breast cancer patients. Ideal E is <20 ng/dl
Lol @Ada Mustang .
This guy is right,the reason u felt so miserable is u were on 25 mg ed.

The best dosage is 6.25 mg ed/EOD

U should have gotten regular blood tests and just kept ur Estrogen in the 10-15 pg/ml range(enough to keep ur plates open and enough for body functions;this is the range of 12-14 year pubertal boys)

That's why people quit aromatase inhibtors, because they overdose and then can't bear the Side effects from crashed estrogem.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing

Benefits

Side effects

Basically all the same sides i feel from arimidex, acne on legs and i feel more confident/happy. Also more energy probably from the test boost. (1 mg arimidex)

Aromasin is giga based, but even 12.5mg a day is too much, I used 12.5 twice a week and even on roids it made my e2 dip a little low.

• +1
Reactions: Anomaly
Please don't tell me you took 25 mg every fucking day? Holy shit dude then I'm impressed you could even get out of bed, let alone train:lul::lul:

6 mg twice a week is enough to kickstart test

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Please don't tell me you took 25 mg every fucking day? Holy shit dude then I'm impressed you could even get out of bed, let alone train:lul::lul:

6 mg twice a week is enough to kickstart test
Ye i took 25mg everyday
I was walking corpse physically and mentally speaking :dafuckfeels:

20220312 205522

• Woah
Reactions: Anomaly
I take 12.5mg eod (except on rare occasions when I purposely forget because laziness overtakes me) my results have been no libido, I don't have ed, but I certaintly don't have a sex drive, seeing a wide hipped woman doesn't elicit that same feeling of sexual lust pre aromasin, definitely lower energy, I'm bedridden, unable to get out of bed because of my low energy levels, but I don't think aromasin is 100% the cause of this, although it does have a significant effect. I don't have joint pain, unless I take 25mg for a couple days straight, in which case my bones do be aching. Lastly, and the most negligible is frequent urination.

Side effects

I have shit bacne right now, do you think it'll get worse if start taking AI?
@AscendingHero @FreakkForLife @zv1212

Depends on the individual.
Whats ur reasons for taking aromasin?

Depends on the individual.
Whats ur reasons for taking aromasin?
Same reason as the op, increase free Test and to prevent gyno. I thought by taking AI my bacne would improve though

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Same reason as the op, increase free Test and to prevent gyno. I thought by taking AI my bacne would improve though
Try clomid or nolva??
Are u done heightmaxxing/are u satisfied with ur height?
Cuz clomid can wreck your growth plates

probably, ive got bacne from arimidex but it aint that bad

• Hmm...
Reactions: Hipcel