My experience with a Female therapist

metagross

metagross

Sphinx
This is another brutal story from my life. I just can not escape the blackpill ever.

So here it is: I went to therapy and to my detriment I got a female therapist. - As I first met her, I could just tell she really didn't want to talk me at all. She was very annoyed with me all the time. Of course, I can't be expected to be super-NT. I am in therapy, for god's sake! But still, she seemed annoyed.
I once forgot to do some "homework" that she gave me. - I had to think about ways to help myself and write them down or something. Think up some copes for myself to help me with my depression (I never talked to her about my blackpill beliefs and so on, just told her that I was depressed). I forgot to write anything down and returned and the female therapist was annoyed by this. She asked me these passive aggressive questions, like: "Wow, don't you want to help yourself??", etc. Needless to say, that I quit going there very shortly after.
Therapists don't help at all. Especially female therapists are a joke.

To top it all off, she also heightmogged me by 2 inches.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, TheDragon, Lmao and 15 others
I thought u were smart, imagine going to a therapist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, TITUS, aphoria and 2 others
To get ritalin I needed to do some therapy for depression to prove it didn't work and I needed experimental treatment, didn't do it. She was some nordic in her late 20s or early 30s that was probably above average in her prime, I rejected it for a few reasons but one was the fact that she'd reject me in her prime or even if I made advances now since im below average in looks and ethnic. Having someone tell me how good life can be and that my problems are just in my head who would actively reject me for my genetics is pure degeneracy

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, TITUS, Gaia262 and 1 other person
therapy can help people with psychological trauma not people with genetic induced problems like incels

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, LightTriad, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, metagross and Aesthetics_III
therapy can help people with psychological trauma not people with genetic induced problems like incels
Facts man. Therapists need a lesson on this. There is no therapy for your genes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, metagross and Deleted member 18086
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
To get ritalin I needed to do some therapy for depression to prove it didn't work and I needed experimental treatment, didn't do it. She was some nordic in her late 20s or early 30s that was probably above average in her prime, I rejected it for a few reasons but one was the fact that she'd reject me in her prime or even if I made advances now since im below average in looks and ethnic. Having someone tell me how good life can be and that my problems are just in my head who would actively reject me for my genetics is pure degeneracy
Yep. Very often girls who study psychology at university are big fans of riding Chad's cock

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 15338 and Matthias8272
why do i have to be so ugly???
I often ask myself these questions and I can't find an answer. "Why was I born to be short and ugly? Why can't I be atleast average? What have I done to deserve this?" and I just feel more depressed. I don't have an answer.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 18086

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I often ask myself these questions and I can't find an answer. "Why was I born to be short and ugly? Why can't I be atleast average? What have I done to deserve this?" and I just feel more depressed. I don't have an answer.
its not fair...

• +1
Reactions: metagross
I had a similar experience except I talked about being tormented by subchad looks
She asked for an example of a facial trait that brings me torment
Then I UEE pilled her by saying most men considered gl don't have their upper eyelid showing
Bet she started noticing it after that
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, CFW432, metagross and 1 other person
This is another brutal story from my life. I just can not escape the blackpill ever.

So here it is: I went to therapy and to my detriment I got a female therapist. - As I first met her, I could just tell she really didn't want to talk me at all. She was very annoyed with me all the time. Of course, I can't be expected to be super-NT. I am in therapy, for god's sake! But still, she seemed annoyed.
I once forgot to do some "homework" that she gave me. - I had to think about ways to help myself and write them down or something. Think up some copes for myself to help me with my depression (I never talked to her about my blackpill beliefs and so on, just told her that I was depressed). I forgot to write anything down and returned and the female therapist was annoyed by this. She asked me these passive aggressive questions, like: "Wow, don't you want to help yourself??", etc. Needless to say, that I quit going there very shortly after.

Regardless of a woman's position, She will always hate you and despise you for having bad genes. This is in their nature and they can't change they want low quality males dead i used to be a manlet and ugly but puberty made me average and life went from suicidal thoughts everyday to suicidal thoughts every week or month, even if you ascend you can never change your early experiences and mental state all those experiences of women giving you negative reinforcement and disgust looks, I will always hate western women for treating me like trash and now when i get attention from females i don't even act on it because i know their nature and how evil they are, I can't cope once i went from low tier normie manlet to normie average height

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and metagross
I talk to my therapist about bimax and. Implants
Npoooooo you look good why would you:feelswah:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and metagross
I once forgot to do some "homework" that she gave me. - I had to think about ways to help myself and write them down or something.
Why didn't you do your homework?

Regardless of a woman's position, She will always hate you and despise you for having bad genes. This is in their nature and they can't change they want low quality males dead i used to be a manlet and ugly but puberty made me average and life went from suicidal thoughts everyday to suicidal thoughts every week or month, even if you ascend you can never change your early experiences and mental state all those experiences of women giving you negative reinforcement and disgust looks, I will always hate western women for treating me like trash and now when i get attention from females i don't even act on it because i know their nature and how evil they are, I can't cope once i went from low tier normie manlet to normie average height
Yes, very true. Even professionals who studied psychology and know their way around all the different aspects of psychology and therapy still can't escape their nature. In the case of women that means hating everyone who is sub-5 and a manlet. It's just so brutal and unfair. I go there to be helped and she is still annoyed with me all the time. I didn't even do anything. It's not like I punched her or cheated on her in a relationship or anything like that. I just existed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 14905
Why didn't you do your homework?
I kind of forgot about it and I never had to do homework before with any other therapy. So It was weird.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Yes, very true. Even professionals who studied psychology and know their way around all the different aspects of psychology and therapy still can't escape their nature. In the case of women that means hating everyone who is sub-5 and a manlet. It's just so brutal and unfair. I go there to be helped and she is still annoyed with me all the time. I didn't even do anything. It's not like I punched her or cheated on her in a relationship or anything like that. I just existed.
It's not your fault man, Women are flawed inferior beings which only care about genetic fitness and signs of genetic superiority whether it's face, height, race and frame, Everything matters to these people, We just need to remember that these women are bad people and nothing you do will change that, Like my username says "CopeOrRope"

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17829, Gaia262 and 1 other person

Imagine wasting money on that western scam shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Gaia262

This is the reason why she was a bitch to you. Females instinctually, cannot show any respect to a man they consider to be inferior physically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 14905, Gaia262 and 1 other person
I spotted the problem very quickly

it didn't help because you didn't respect her. you have only yourself to blame, retard

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 14905
I had a similar experience except I talked about being tormented by subchad looks
She asked for an example of a facial trait that brings me torment
Then I UEE pilled her by saying most men considered gl don't have their upper eyelid showing
Bet she started noticing it after that
Funny GIF
Imagine actually managing to blackpill your female therapists, ultimate blackpilled chad move tbh. Mirin hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
This is the reason why she was a bitch to you. Females instinctually, cannot show any respect to a man they consider to be inferior physically.
Yes, I noticed this. Sadly true

After I get all my surgeries done, I'm going to specifically schedule getting therapies with some 5ft foidlet so that she will be intimidated and turned on at the same time by me, and we'll fuck during our sessions :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thisend, metagross, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person

Therapists can help, it is your fault that you went to a female therapist. There is no point in seeing a shrink you cannot trust, especially not a female therapist that will never empathize with an incel or a male social outcast. Also the homework she gave you sounds like a joke, more experienced therapists wouldn't do that kind of shit.

• +1
Incels can looksmax and ascend obviously I am not talking about truecels. But even after an incel ascended he still has to deal with the past trauma of how society treated him when he was uglier, especially if that happened in his formative years. So in that case therapy could help.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
Female therapists provide incels a legal way to interact with women (without facing harassment charges). Many whores would become therapists if they could pass the requirements.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Female therapists provide incels a legal way to interact with women (without facing harassment charges). Many whores would become therapists if they could pass the requirements.
I went to a whore once and she started asking me if i was thinking about my gf, i bet many people pay whores instead of shrinks.

• +1
Female therapist want to fuck their mentalcel patients

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CFW432, thisend and Deleted member 17829