My experience with aromasin +mk677 for height and frame (also oldcels gtfih )

HOLYFUARK

HOLYFUARK

Solstice
This thread is extreme life fuel guide if you re in puberty and your growth plates are open so it s a must read . Oldcels should take it into consideration.

Starting stats :

date : february 20, 2022

age :21 , yes i fully well know my growth plates are closed , however my main goal isnt just height , it s frame, skin and masculine-maxxing as well , now keep reading.

wrists :16.9 cm right arm , 16.7 -16.8 cm left arm

height : 183.5-184 cm evening height 9pm

weight:71.8kg sunday morning while fasting , i do calisthenics , not sure about % bf but i had veins on abs .

i wish i could measure bidelt but i cant do it alone.

Methods/exercises used :

-height maxxing guide by @FreakkForLife https://looksmax.org/threads/full-g...-months-spinecels-and-torsocels-gtfih.453218/
(i actually started doing these exercises on february 1st , the day i read it i was around 183cm evening height , and got about 1cm growth in 2 weeks on my evening height.

-https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/lsjl/a-beginner-s-guide-to-lsjl-t9.html

- https://looksmax.org/threads/collab...amemaxxing-clavicles-ribcage-shoulders.32951/

so what i did every single day :
-wide grip dead hang, also inverted wide dead hang , my grip was even wider than what you see in this picture , it stretches spine and widens upper body/clavicles,did it in the morning and evening a few minutes .
Rear view brunette woman doing workout tightening bar rear view brunette woman short hair doin

-dumbell pull over for ribcage in the morning.

-tadasana multiple times a day.

-lsjl method , it s basically applying force on joints such as knees and ankles to promote growth , done in the evening , every other day .

-kept good posture , mewed , thumb pulling but tthese are just basic looksmaxxes everyone should do .

i did a upper body weighted calisthenics workout once a week just to maintain muscle and stretched spine right after i finished.

Diet/supplements :

i eat ray peat diet , so lots of milk and juice , more specifically :
-cheese emmenthal , high calcium and mk 4.
-1-2 liters of milk a day , sometimes raw straight from the cow , sometimes store bought lactose free .
-orange juice
-beetroot for betaine(supports methylation)
-potatoes , rice , butter etc.
-liver , meats
overall foods high in calcium

supplements i took everyday ( all extremely important) :

20220411 091637

i actually started with anaztrozole but switched to aromasin after a few days, dosage was around 3-5 mg a day, i couldnt really split the pill well .
The mk677 is from brawn nutrition , @Bitchwhipper2 says it worked for him , the powder in the capsules seems to be legit :
[ISPOILER]"The consistency of the Mk677 powder should be fine powder and by touch feel sticky[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER]. You can take a little powder between two fingers and rub it to feel the stickyness. The odor of ibutamoren is like rotten mayonaise, very acrid. The taste is very disgusting for most people and have a very acrid metallic taste."

Consistency and taste are spotted , but i didnt smell much odor
[/ISPOILER]

what i experienced is hunger accompanied by stomach growling in the morning i didnt have before , somewhat more vivid dreams and stressed during the day , i took 30mg a day but i still believe it was underdosed , so maybe i actually took like 20-25mg a day .

-2mg mk-4 a day, the supplement also had mk7 and k1
-5k ui d3 , also 30 minute sunlight in the morning
-flurbiprofen 8mg for bone growth
-extra calcium 100mg
-magnesium
-creatine
-xylitol , for bone growth
-whey
-huperzine a
-potassium citrate
-salvia
-vitamin e

you could add casein since it increases igf and gh .

i wanted to take glucosamine but i read it lowers igf1

now i actually recorded changes for every week , but im lazy and you probably just want to see the final results after 1 month and 15 days
Results :

date : 3 april 2022

wrists : 17.1cm right arm , around 16.9cm left arm , definetely at least 2 mm growth in size

height : 186.4cm evening height 9pm , my measurements are kinda inaccurate but im defo taller than when i started

weight : 74.1kg fasted on sunday , i think it s water retention from mk677 and creatine

bidelt to hip ratio seems to have improved in mirror tbh

mk677 did actually help clear some acne scars , and my face seems to look a little better bone wise ,maybe im coping .

surprisingly my muscle strength and endurance went up despite working out once a week, i also engaged in higher T behaviour probably due to aromasin , i think it s good for low inhib maxxing .

do as you might with this info :smonk:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fiqh, enchanted_elixir, Napoleon1800 and 24 others
Mirin effort but most of these low IQ incels will go past this.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, yirma19, YouLiveForYourself and 6 others
Thanks boyo.
U got 3 cm in 2 months?
seems nice

Are u still doing these exercises?
If yes,please report bac after 1-2 months if u see more gainz.

ANd what dose aromasin did u take?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, ALP, AscendingHero and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, subhuman to mtn, ALP and 6 others
Also my thread about aromatse deficnecy and genetics and height is coming soon.
Just write in my profile if any1 wanna gets tagged

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, poopoohead, qkz and 5 others
Thanks boyo.
U got 3 cm in 2 months?
seems nice

Are u still doing these exercises?
If yes,please report bac after 1-2 months if u see more gainz.

ANd what dose aromasin did u take?
yes i think 3cm is solid , i actually stopped mk677 for now but im still taking aromasin , i measured height a few days ago and it was still around 186.5 , im still doing those exercises i mentioned in op .

aromasin came in small hard pills , it was tough to cut so realistically i dont really know the dose , i managed to chop the 25mg pills in uneven 6 pieces so it s like 4mg a day

yes i think 3cm is solid , i actually stopped mk677 for now but im still taking aromasin , i measured height a few days ago and it was still around 186.5 , im still doing those exercises i mentioned in op .

aromasin came in small hard pills , it was tough to cut so realistically i dont really know the dose , i managed to chop the 25mg pills in uneven 6 pieces so it s like 4mg a day
do u feel any sides from aromasin or mk?
and do u the link for aromasin?

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
Whats you aromasin source?

• +1
Why the potatoes and rice acc to Ray peat? And is it possible to do ray peat diet without the meat

• +1
Why the potatoes and rice acc to Ray peat? And is it possible to do ray peat diet without the meat
im not rich and potatoes and rice are cheap , and ray peat allows them .

Yes i think it is but u ll have to compensate with a lot of milk and cheese and eggs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Did you experience hair fall on AI? Any other sides?

• +1
Tag me boyo
Also my thread about aromatse deficnecy and genetics and height is coming soon.
Just write in my profile if any1 wanna gets tagged

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and HOLYFUARK
im not rich and potatoes and rice are cheap , and ray peat allows them .

Yes i think it is but u ll have to compensate with a lot of milk and cheese and eggs
Just got raw milk supplier 😀.

Why cheese? Butter is ok? I also take casein and lots of vegetables/ beans

• +1
holy shit so many greycels reacting, kinda proving most fags with colored name and high posts and time online dont really want to leave this site , they re too addicted , meanwhile greycels are here to ascend and slay:bigbrain:
Mirin effort but most of these low IQ incels will go past this.

Did you experience hair fall on AI? Any other sides?
nope , im young and i dont have bald relatives too so im safe . i also believe mk677 counteracts ai since gh promotes hair growth .

I had anastrozole sides , i was fapping like 3 times a week but 2 days after taking anastrozole i coomed 3 times in 1 day :dafuckfeels:with aromasin i didnt have this problem but i felt overall all higher T if that makes sense, i became low in agreeableness

Just got raw milk supplier 😀.

Why cheese? Butter is ok? I also take casein and lots of vegetables/ beans
cheese for calcium and mk4 ,emmenthal seems to be the best , ray peat doesnt really suggest beans or legumes because high in antinutrients , estrogens .

if u eat them make sure you let them soak them over night.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
G
holy shit so many greycels reacting, kinda proving most fags with colored name and high posts and time online dont really want to leave this site , they re too addicted , meanwhile greycels are here to ascend and slay:bigbrain:

nope , im young and i dont have bald relatives too so im safe . i also believe mk677 counteracts ai since gh promotes hair growth .

I had anastrozole sides , i was fapping like 3 times a week but 2 days after anastrozole i coomed 3 times in 1 day :dafuckfeels:with aromasin i didnt have this problem but i felt overall all higher T if that makes sense, i became low in agreeableness

cheese for calcium and mk4 ,emmenthal seems to be the best , ray peat doesnt really suggest beans or legumes because high in antinutrients , estrogens .

Great, i am on mk677 on and off due to exams but I'll start it regularly soon. I am 20. Let's see how it goes

Btw what do you mean by greycel? I am new here. I assume it's something to do with my name colour? That I'm not rotting like these coloured name cels in offtopic and stuff jfl?

Also you're right i am a practical looksmaxxer, ascending is the only way out for me

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and HOLYFUARK
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh, thereallegend, lonelycurry and 3 others

I had anastrozole sides , i was fapping like 3 times a week but 2 days after taking anastrozole i coomed 3 times in 1 day :dafuckfeels:with aromasin i didnt have this problem but i felt overall all higher T if that makes sense, i became low in agreeableness

Yep my mom always soaks. Is supplementing k4 and eating butter instead of cheese ok then? How did the ray peat diet feel for you? I feel the shift to raw milk is a game changer for me

• +1
I've been stalking this forum for 4-5 months before i decided to make an account jfl. I have good will power and dedication and in no world i am gonna rott like most of this forum tbh. :feelshah:
it s this forum's word for "noob"

yeah that s how everyone started his career here , soon enough you will develop autism and an addiction to offtopic subforum:feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Anchor_Ship, FreakkForLife and 2 others
Why and what does Aromasin??

I use MK-677 at this moment, as an oldie (almost 40)

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe

U don't look old,btw:ogre:.

Aromasin is an aromatase inhibtor it decreases estrogen production in the body

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and HOLYFUARK
it s this forum's word for "noob"

yeah that s how everyone started his career here , soon enough you will develop autism and an addiction to offtopic subforum:feelsokman:
Bro do u have a source for aromaisn?
My source is out of stock rn:feelswhy::feelswhy:

For oldcels i mean anyone past puberty since it common knowledge that after puberty one stops growing .

Maybe at 40 it s too late for aromasin, it lowers estrogen and therefore increases testosterone and dht, if you dont have high estrogen dont even bother.

For oldcels i mean anyone past puberty since it common knowledge that after puberty one stops growing .

Maybe at 40 it s too late for aromasin, it lowers estrogen and therefore increases testosterone and dht, if you dont have high estrogen dont even bother.
thanks.
I use only berberine with MK677, because of protecting muh insuline

U don't look old,btw:ogre:.
Thanks. I put in good effort to not look like a typical fat ugly late 30's guy

Leukkkkkk

Aromasin is an aromatase inhibtor it decreases estrogen production in the body
thanks. I feel I don't need to take this.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and HOLYFUARK
Doesn’t aromasin cause acne? I’m gonna get on the mk stack soon hopefully I get to 6 ft without shoes. Currently I’m like 5’10.5 without them

• +1
Doesn’t aromasin cause acne? I’m gonna get on the mk stack soon hopefully I get to 6 ft without shoes. Currently I’m like 5’10.5 without them
idk ,depends on u

idk ,depends on u
idk ,depends on u
So MK gave you good skin and hair? I am past 21 so probably over for me in terms of height but if it got rid of some of my acne scars, gave me quality skin that glowed, and grew my hair to prevent balding I’d be happy. My only worry is I’ll look bloated in the face on it? Planning on doing 20mg a day for atleast 8 weeks to see

• +1
So MK gave you good skin and hair? I am past 21 so probably over for me in terms of height but if it got rid of some of my acne scars, gave me quality skin that glowed, and grew my hair to prevent balding I’d be happy. My only worry is I’ll look bloated in the face on it? Planning on doing 20mg a day for atleast 8 weeks to see
So here s the thing , if u overcame acne and u only have scars left mk677 WILL help, what i found out that also helps a lot with healing skin is vitamin b5 , E , A and a diet of fruits and vegetables .

As for hair mk677 does not regrow hair if ur balding already, but it can prevent and even thicken up your current hair , u can find a lot of evidence on internet about both skin and hair . Other stuff to prevent hair loss is a massage with castor oil , peppermint oil .

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
So here s the thing , if u overcame acne and u only have scars left mk677 WILL help, what i found out that also helps a lot with healing skin is vitamin b5 , E , A and a diet of fruits and vegetables .

As for hair mk677 does not regrow hair if ur balding already, but it can prevent and even thicken up your current hair , u can find a lot of evidence on internet about both skin and hair . Other stuff to prevent hair loss is a massage with castor oil , peppermint oil .
Thank you. Is 20mg enough for scarring and hair? Yes I don’t get zits maybe 1 every 2 weeks but I do have some slight depression scars not super noticeable to anyone but me. So far I do microneedling daily but did it know if that would help get rid of scars as well the mk 677

• +1
Where is bideltoid measurement ?

• +1
Thank you. Is 20mg enough for scarring and hair? Yes I don’t get zits maybe 1 every 2 weeks but I do have some slight depression scars not super noticeable to anyone but me. So far I do microneedling daily but did it know if that would help get rid of scars as well the mk 677
Didnt try microneedling, i read it does damage so idk about that . 20mg is standard dose that people use for height/ muscle , so it might be a bit too much , you can try and see what happens .

Where is bideltoid measurement ?
I cant measure it well by myself so i didnt bother

3 cm is most likely from stretching.

Proof would be to stop for a while and check your height.

• +1
@HOLYFUARK my aromasin plug dissappeared from the face of the planet or some shit

can you pm me your source?

• +1

whyd u stop

• +1
whyd u stop
Im extremely paranoid about diabetes or cancer so i chill a few weeks now , im still following protocol and im on ai

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife

where did u get the aromasin?

any changes in your facial bones?

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself
you did inversion as hanging upside down? that works but normal deadhang only taretgs the uppe throtiac(upepr spine), much less likley to work for height...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, mafiaboy and FreakkForLife
you did inversion as hanging upside down? that works but normal deadhang only taretgs the uppe throtiac(upepr spine), much less likley to work for height...
Don't do it that's a satanic ritual, i saw demon while doing it,i saw Eva Mendes riding Michelle Obama in her Satan forum, 💀 what à fucking astral projection

Does spinal height increase occur from lumbar and lower thoracic?
Why can't upper thoracic give spinal height?

Does spinal height increase occur from lumbar and lower thoracic?
Why can't upper thoracic give spinal height?
upper throatic discs smaller and less fleixble

it might give height its just harder

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy and FreakkForLife