My experience with aromasin +mk677 for height and frame (also oldcels gtfih )

Hello which type of "tadasana" did you do, if you could please share an image or a video of the one you do.

Last edited:
This thread is extreme life fuel guide if you re in puberty and your growth plates are open so it s a must read . Oldcels should take it into consideration.

Starting stats :

date : february 20, 2022

age :21 , yes i fully well know my growth plates are closed , however my main goal isnt just height , it s frame, skin and masculine-maxxing as well , now keep reading.

wrists :16.9 cm right arm , 16.7 -16.8 cm left arm

height : 183.5-184 cm evening height 9pm

weight:71.8kg sunday morning while fasting , i do calisthenics , not sure about % bf but i had veins on abs .

i wish i could measure bidelt but i cant do it alone.

Methods/exercises used :

-height maxxing guide by @FreakkForLife https://looksmax.org/threads/full-g...-months-spinecels-and-torsocels-gtfih.453218/
(i actually started doing these exercises on february 1st , the day i read it i was around 183cm evening height , and got about 1cm growth in 2 weeks on my evening height.

-https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/lsjl/a-beginner-s-guide-to-lsjl-t9.html

- https://looksmax.org/threads/collab...amemaxxing-clavicles-ribcage-shoulders.32951/

so what i did every single day :
-wide grip dead hang, also inverted wide dead hang , my grip was even wider than what you see in this picture , it stretches spine and widens upper body/clavicles,did it in the morning and evening a few minutes .
View attachment 1630792

-dumbell pull over for ribcage in the morning.

-tadasana multiple times a day.

-lsjl method , it s basically applying force on joints such as knees and ankles to promote growth , done in the evening , every other day .

-kept good posture , mewed , thumb pulling but tthese are just basic looksmaxxes everyone should do .

i did a upper body weighted calisthenics workout once a week just to maintain muscle and stretched spine right after i finished.

Diet/supplements :

i eat ray peat diet , so lots of milk and juice , more specifically :
-cheese emmenthal , high calcium and mk 4.
-1-2 liters of milk a day , sometimes raw straight from the cow , sometimes store bought lactose free .
-orange juice
-beetroot for betaine(supports methylation)
-potatoes , rice , butter etc.
-liver , meats
overall foods high in calcium

supplements i took everyday ( all extremely important) :

View attachment 1630809

i actually started with anaztrozole but switched to aromasin after a few days, dosage was around 3-5 mg a day, i couldnt really split the pill well .
The mk677 is from brawn nutrition , @Bitchwhipper2 says it worked for him , the powder in the capsules seems to be legit :
[ISPOILER]"The consistency of the Mk677 powder should be fine powder and by touch feel sticky[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER]. You can take a little powder between two fingers and rub it to feel the stickyness. The odor of ibutamoren is like rotten mayonaise, very acrid. The taste is very disgusting for most people and have a very acrid metallic taste."

Consistency and taste are spotted , but i didnt smell much odor
[/ISPOILER]

what i experienced is hunger accompanied by stomach growling in the morning i didnt have before , somewhat more vivid dreams and stressed during the day , i took 30mg a day but i still believe it was underdosed , so maybe i actually took like 20-25mg a day .

-2mg mk-4 a day, the supplement also had mk7 and k1
-5k ui d3 , also 30 minute sunlight in the morning
-flurbiprofen 8mg for bone growth
-extra calcium 100mg
-magnesium
-creatine
-xylitol , for bone growth
-whey
-huperzine a
-potassium citrate
-salvia
-vitamin e

you could add casein since it increases igf and gh .

i wanted to take glucosamine but i read it lowers igf1

now i actually recorded changes for every week , but im lazy and you probably just want to see the final results after 1 month and 15 days
Results :

date : 3 april 2022

wrists : 17.1cm right arm , around 16.9cm left arm , definetely at least 2 mm growth in size

height : 186.4cm evening height 9pm , my measurements are kinda inaccurate but im defo taller than when i started

weight : 74.1kg fasted on sunday , i think it s water retention from mk677 and creatine

bidelt to hip ratio seems to have improved in mirror tbh

mk677 did actually help clear some acne scars , and my face seems to look a little better bone wise ,maybe im coping .

surprisingly my muscle strength and endurance went up despite working out once a week, i also engaged in higher T behaviour probably due to aromasin , i think it s good for low inhib maxxing .

do as you might with this info :smonk:
Did you take aromasin every day?

Great results if measurements are legit. You should consider chucking in msm and glucosamine into your supplement stack. Both quite cheap and are linked to disc and bone health.