My experience with chewing- why you need to chewmax.

SpearOfOrion

SpearOfOrion

Retired
My jaw developed a lot in the past year. My findings were that the gonial angle stayed roughly the same, improved by a little bit, but the jaw width was the biggest change.

I've tried mewing, been doing it for at leasts 2 years now, but the results were really gradual and I'm not sure if I attribute them to mewing or just natural growth.

Only when I started chewing did I really see real results. I can feel the jaw bone with my fingers and it's getting noticeably bigger after I started chewing, so not just the muscle. My hypothesis is that the potential is there, but chewing just brings it out and stimulates your jaw to grow. I say the potential is there because most of my family members have really strong jaws, and I didn't have it until I started chewing.
Try for yourself and see the results.

How to chew?
Well I've used 3 main sources: raw oats, old bread and falim gun.

For oats I ate them at breakfast part of my gymmaxx but then I started eating them raw and really focusing on chewing them hard. The bread, I just buy a lot of it and eat bread even 5 days after i buy it, it gets really really hard. Falim is self expalantory, I don't use it too often.
An important aspect is to actually focus on chewing hard. Even when chewing hard stuff you may just chew the way you are used to, but focus on using as much force as possible, you'll know it if you feel sore afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 6403, retard and 4 others
good job. aren't oats full of carbs though?

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Another chewing coping thread. Didn't read. Chewing does work for kindergarten but after that you don't need to chew in order to have good jaw. You need genetics.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Another chewing coping thread. Didn't read. Chewing does work for kindergarten but after that you don't need to chew in order to have good jaw. You need genetics.
another retard who doesn't understand how bones work

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Pandora, SteveRogers and 9 others
You probably have zygo changes too.

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas and SpearOfOrion
FUCKING HELL IF I SEE ONE MORE CHEWING THREAD WITHOUT PICS I WILL GO ER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, LowInhibIncel, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
good job. aren't oats full of carbs though?
yes but they are considered "healthy" carbs. Don't overdo them especially if you ahve a tendency to gain weight. I'm pretty skinny myself so I ate a lot of oats when I gymmaxxed (took a break from gym with covid)

You probably have zygo changes too.
Yes I do. I'ts hard to tell if they are from natural growth or chewing or mewing though. But the Jaw I'm sure it's a result of chewing because it was immediate results.

• +1
Reactions: Aspiring Gigachad, DaGullas, Deleted member 2157 and 1 other person
Raw oats and old bread yummy

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, 000 and SpearOfOrion
FUCKING HELL IF I SEE ONE MORE CHEWING THREAD WITHOUT PICS I WILL GO ER
yea just upload your pics onto a website stalked by doxxers

• +1
yea just upload your pics onto a website stalked by doxxers
cope high inhib graycel its truly over for u jfl before it even began ded srs lmao incel 1/10 psl 0.5 go rope its over

this guy can have good bones by just chewing after puberty? It's all genetics in the end. Keep coping.
My theory is that chewing and mewing just helps you reach your genetic potential, not more than that.
I was a mouth breather all my life so those things helped me "correct" some of the bad development

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
Cringe as fuk. Are you really telling me that this guy can have good bones by just chewing after puberty? It's all genetics in the end. Keep coping.
Kill yourself retard. You don't know what genetics even mean.

• +1
cope high inhib graycel its truly over for u jfl before it even began ded srs lmao incel 1/10 psl 0.5 go rope its over
keep crying for me 2020 trucel

• +1
I was a mouth breather all my life so those things helped me "correct" some of the bad development
Answer my question for the bold part: Did you have crooked teeth after years of mouth breathing?

Keep coping. Muh praise kike mew muh chewing :feelskek:
the idea of chewing isn't connected to mew, retard. it's been known for over a hundred years. kill Your Self

• +1
there are like 2234565767 chewing is legit threads, but no one can post a fucking before and after pic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and SpearOfOrion
the idea of chewing isn't connected to mew, retard. it's been known for over a hundred years. kill Your Self
It became mainstream after him so it actually is connected retard. Off yourself.

how can a scientific fact become 'mainstream', syndrome
Anything related to bone after you're fully grown won't grow. Get that in your deformed skull retard. Case closed. KYS.

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, Dog face and SpearOfOrion
Chewing is cope. Its just natural growth. End of the topic.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
another retard who doesn't understand how bones work
Tell me how they work.
By chewing you are exercising the muscles
Literally trying to become a Minecraft character

Tell me how they work.
By chewing you are exercising the muscles
Literally trying to become a Minecraft character
MENSA TIER IQ AND POST

97 Unbelievable Before & After Fitness Transformations Show How Long It  Took People To Get In Shape | Bored Panda

i wonder...
He bulked up because he was skinny retard
You cant gain muscle without fat
He gained weight and turned the fat into muscle

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
He bulked up because he was skinny retard
You cant gain muscle without fat
He gained weight and turned the fat into muscle
turned the fat into muscle....yea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Forget that low iq post if you are comparing body to face then you are basically proving what i said right
If you exercise your jaw muscles then its gonna get bigger resulting to a Minecraft blockhead face

y'know the halo that most actors have where whenever they chew/swallow, their masseter muscle 'pops' out visibly. Chew enough and you can achieve that, I'm getting there. @mouthbreatheraf

• +1
I ordered mastic gum just yesterday. I need my muscle jaws a bit more developed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Chews me

• +1