My experience with face pulling, being in fed vs fasted state

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir

I experienced similar results to this dude back in 2016, more lip support, bigger lips, bigger cheekbone mass, better browridge, wider nose etc exactly like what happened with this guy. my nose literally widened exactly like him

I did it every 3 days every week and still do it today.

but then in late 2018-2019 I started intermittent fasting,(big mistake) and I would do this during my fast and not my break my fast till hours later after my gym workout(big mistake)

I noticed bone loss during that time.. like the complete opposite effect. I think because I was in a net calorie deficit/fasted state right when I was doing it and had no nutritients to repair it right away

Did I lose bone mass just due to intermittent fasting or did I lose bone mass by belt pulling while being in a fasted state? I don’t know. Would like your thoughts on if being in a fasted state resulted in the opposite effect and bone loss

So I think you need to do this when you’re eating and in a fed state, and if you don’t you’ll actually lose bone

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goldpill, Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 31942
Image 1
Image 3

which of the three belt techniques gave you the best response / results? Pulling with arms, pull up bar, or around the knees?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: X D, Deleted member 17735 and Osie
That diagram is retarded. I just tried to follow it and the belt can only reach my incisors, not my molars as the diagram says. So all the pressure is going on my incisors which feels like it’s not safe for the teeth if you pull hard

>I noticed bone loss during that time.. like the complete opposite effect. I think because I was in a net calorie deficit/fasted state right when I was doing it and had no nutritients to repair it right away.
it makes no sense that it changed the bones, to start with you dont gain bone mass on the outer layers with facepulling(i dont think this shit works btw), facepulling is supposed to change the POSITION of your bones, making it more forward, your not gaining layers of bone with it.
For you to lose bone projection, your bone must deproject back to where it was before facepulling gains. Why would that happen with fasting ? it makes no sense.

If fasting caused a person to lose layers of bone in a way that would affect the aesthetic of the face/the projection of the bone, that would be a well-known phenomenon, and I've never heard of it.

you've probably gained some fat or retained water in your face during this period, making your bones less visible.

belt pulling is the most retarded shit you could ever do in your life

You simply didn’t retain the change. Even Mike Mew said this bro. If you do gain an upswing via facepulling you have to use the tongue to retain it but if you don’t have the space for it you’re fuckedZ

which beltpulling technique did you use? pull up bar or hands