My experience with hgh

Shrek lineage

Do you look like this now or nah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
haha you are so mad i could keep arguing with you for days but your life would just remain miserable this is all you have, wouldn't surprise me for asian, since your life is so terrible and you are failing at everything it wouldn't even disappoint your ancestors what more could they except from someone of their own race,

calling me ugly bro when your asian and i am white, therefore 9/10 i am automatically better looking (your not the exception bud remember why your hear) its okay you can call me ugly all you want it doesnt change the way your face looks (the real ugly one) i replied to you a few times cause so many invalid points (, which i all disproved haha weak little ching chang chong mf)

still saying i have no brain when i am higher iq than you and you just ignore the fact because its true, i wasnt mad u called me ugly just surprised someone of your race would do such a thing, 99 % of asians are cucks (your def a cuck in real life, the only reason you are aggressive is because your online, in real life things are much different ...)

no rebuttal haha u are clearly not seeing it i disproved all your points and here you are still crying, its just so sad 😿
here*
im mixed anyways
on my mothers life i am taller and bigger than you little cracker
always people like you who would only talk online but if i saw you in person you would do nothing .
you haven't disproved anything ive ever said, you are stupid and i could defo fuck you up irl

here*
im mixed anyways
always people like you who would only talk online but if i saw you in person you would do nothing .
you haven't disproved anything ive ever said, you are stupid and i could defo fuck you up irl
literally disproved it all since u have a problem reading go reread it bud,
haha i do bjj irl i would smash u

quite funny you think ur bigger than me considering u hide behind your keyboard and wont show yourself,
i have been in multiple fights in my school while your cuck ass has 0 experience

being a hypocrite saying i am talking big online and wouldnt do anything irl when thats exactly what your doing

idk care anymore u can keep saying lies to make yourself feel better its okay bud, funny how u ignored to show your face or body proving your the ugly manlet but its okay we all cope somehow

here*
im mixed anyways
also when did i mess up spelling here are u okay? just showing u cant read but you say i cant read haha

Hello

since so many people want to know what happened here you go

i inject 600 + ius over the time span of 3 months

Results:

My ears grew (noticeably)
my jaw grew (noticeably0
my nose grew (slightly)

No fucking height growth what so ever

yes my plates were open

inhb4 "muh bro u gotta run it longer than that" only successful height growth cases i know are from prescribed hgh
even most medical literature children dont grow @Orc knows about this

Also let me explain the downsides and pros real quick

Pros:

Possible Height growth

Cons
Nose and ear growth, jaw growth (not all jaw growth is good guys)
Cancer (who cares tbh)
Enlarged organs (kinda bad if you want to live past 30)
Increasing biological age, it will significantly increase your biological age look at any steroid user, this means that you might not be 29 at 21, but your biological age is so you will look 29/ feel 29
Diabties

Well what if I am a manlet bro I cant give up I hear you bro dw I am not giving up just taking a more logical approach

Make sure you have a optimal diet, with organs meats diary fruit honey, dont supplement anyting make sure u are getting it all from your food

dont exercises to much becasue if u think about it, u body has to use its reasoruces to heal the body and not for growing the body.

MICROFRACTURES:

SO easy, lots and lots 100 + results with proof that they work

u can literally get a inch per year from this and their are no negative side effects it needs to be talked more on here srs

okay thats all
just want to end the cope on hgh so many retard kids here think its a "muh ascension drug" its not
So u r discouraging use of hgh?

Thoughts on this @Osie

I am

Where is the proof larper?
Jfl if anyone believes a single word you say
its hard for you to use google i see, retard :forcedsmile:

HGH only works if you have a deficiency. I have a pituitary disorder and was prescribed it as a boy. I went from 4'9" to 6'2" in 18 months.

If you're blasting HGH and nothing is happening, it's because your genetics are limiting your potential.

There isn't much else you can do.

• +1
Reactions: Osie
glad i didnt do it, rather be short w my face

did ur hands and feet grow

MICROFRACTURES:

u can literally get a inch per year from this and their are no negative side effects it needs to be talked more on here srs
Provide me more information on this please? PM me

its all about the bowl cut bro

Hello

since so many people want to know what happened here you go

i inject 600 + ius over the time span of 3 months

Results:

My ears grew (noticeably)
my jaw grew (noticeably0
my nose grew (slightly)

No fucking height growth what so ever

yes my plates were open

inhb4 "muh bro u gotta run it longer than that" only successful height growth cases i know are from prescribed hgh
even most medical literature children dont grow @Orc knows about this

Also let me explain the downsides and pros real quick

Pros:

Possible Height growth

Cons
Nose and ear growth, jaw growth (not all jaw growth is good guys)
Cancer (who cares tbh)
Enlarged organs (kinda bad if you want to live past 30)
Increasing biological age, it will significantly increase your biological age look at any steroid user, this means that you might not be 29 at 21, but your biological age is so you will look 29/ feel 29
Diabties

Well what if I am a manlet bro I cant give up I hear you bro dw I am not giving up just taking a more logical approach

Make sure you have a optimal diet, with organs meats diary fruit honey, dont supplement anyting make sure u are getting it all from your food

dont exercises to much becasue if u think about it, u body has to use its reasoruces to heal the body and not for growing the body.

MICROFRACTURES:

okay thats all
just want to end the cope on hgh so many retard kids here think its a "muh ascension drug" its not
Fuck you talking about this "microfractures" shit then provide NO information on it and have your dms closed. Annoying ass incel freak

So u r discouraging use of hgh?

Thoughts on this @Osie
He injected copious amounts of HGH in 3 months and didn't grow. The jaw and nose growth is possibly from bloat and inflammation from taking that much HGH in that small of a period. Also, no normal teenager should be able to grow anything substantial in 3 months, if he had did it for a year+ without a cm of growth, I'd start to become concerned.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
He injected copious amounts of HGH in 3 months and didn't grow. The jaw and nose growth is possibly from bloat and inflammation from taking that much HGH in that small of a period. Also, no normal teenager should be able to grow anything substantial in 3 months, if he had did it for a year+ without a cm of growth, I'd start to become concerned.
hey beautiful

unless u literally stage 1-3 puberty and manlet , dont hGH
mirin your iq lol. plenty of irl friends grew at 16 and im one example of growth at later stages of puberty using gh