since so many people want to know what happened here you go

i inject 600 + ius over the time span of 3 months

Results:

My ears grew (noticeably)
my jaw grew (noticeably0
my nose grew (slightly)

No fucking height growth what so ever

yes my plates were open

inhb4 "muh bro u gotta run it longer than that" only successful height growth cases i know are from prescribed hgh
even most medical literature children dont grow @Orc knows about this

Also let me explain the downsides and pros real quick

Pros:

Possible Height growth

Cons
Nose and ear growth, jaw growth (not all jaw growth is good guys)
Cancer (who cares tbh)
Enlarged organs (kinda bad if you want to live past 30)
Increasing biological age, it will significantly increase your biological age look at any steroid user, this means that you might not be 29 at 21, but your biological age is so you will look 29/ feel 29
Diabties

Well what if I am a manlet bro I cant give up I hear you bro dw I am not giving up just taking a more logical approach

Make sure you have a optimal diet, with organs meats diary fruit honey, dont supplement anyting make sure u are getting it all from your food

dont exercises to much becasue if u think about it, u body has to use its reasoruces to heal the body and not for growing the body.

MICROFRACTURES:

SO easy, lots and lots 100 + results with proof that they work

u can literally get a inch per year from this and their are no negative side effects it needs to be talked more on here srs

okay thats all
just want to end the cope on hgh so many retard kids here think its a "muh ascension drug" its not

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mathis, TeenAscender, Napoleon1800 and 6 others
based

hGH -> age u

unless u literally stage 1-3 puberty and manlet , dont hGH

plus other ways increase height like u memntion

• +1
Reactions: mathis, callisto, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
based

hGH -> age u

yeah i made the mistake of doing it, and aromasin (aromatase inhibitors) gave me hairloss, to run a "full" hiegtmaxxing stack theres lots of side effects

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Hello

Results:

my jaw grew (noticeably0
my nose grew (slightly)

yes my plates were open

inhb4 "muh bro u gotta run it longer than that" only successful height growth cases i know are from prescribed hgh

Pros:

Possible Height growth

Cons
Cancer (who cares tbh)
Increasing biological age, it will significantly increase your biological age look at any steroid user, this means that you might not be 29 at 21, but your biological age is so you will look 29/ feel 29
Diabties

Well what if I am a manlet bro I cant give up I hear you bro dw I am not giving up just taking a more logical approach

Make sure you have a optimal diet, with organs meats diary fruit honey, dont supplement anyting make sure u are getting it all from your food

dont exercises to much becasue if u think about it, u body has to use its reasoruces to heal the body and not for growing the body.

MICROFRACTURES:

u can literally get a inch per year from this and their are no negative side effects it needs to be talked more on here srs

okay thats all
just want to end the cope on hgh so many retard kids here think its a "muh ascension drug" its not
Whats microfractures, how to do it?

How long do ai's keep growth plates open for, indefinitely?

Thoughts on running 25mg MK677 and 0.5mg arimidex 2 years long, with cjc dac 2.5mg EW on 3-1 month on and off split?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Whats microfractures, how to do it?

How long do ai's keep growth plates open for, indefinitely?

Thoughts on running 25mg MK677 and 0.5mg arimidex 2 years long, with cjc dac 2.5mg EW on 3-1 month on and off split?
did u not read anything

did u not read anything
Yeah I did. u didn't mention how to do microfractures, u didnt mention how long the ai keeps growth plates open for. then last question was just ur thoughts since its not as bad as hgh but then its p gland so idk thats why im asking

• +1
Yeah I did. u didn't mention how to do microfractures, u didnt mention how long the ai keeps growth plates open for. then last question was just ur thoughts since its not as bad as hgh but then its p gland so idk thats why im asking
ai would keep your plates open forever its not worth it so since ur plates really never close and it just kills your cells very fast, look up microfractures bro

also hgh is the top king in height maxxing so why would something less like mk667 and cjc work?

Hello

Results:

my jaw grew (noticeably0
my nose grew (slightly)

yes my plates were open

Pros:

Possible Height growth

Cons
Cancer (who cares tbh)
Diabties

MICROFRACTURES:

okay thats all
Olive leaf extract is a good ai with no to little side effects

ai would keep your plates open forever its not worth it so since ur plates really never close and it just kills your cells very fast, look up microfractures bro

also hgh is the top king in height maxxing so why would something less like mk667 and cjc work?
0.5mg arimidex will keep them open forever? i just wanna extend growth period to 18 yo and have growth plates still open and just cruise on mk677 indefinitely,

cant afford hgh, and not trusting 100ius for $100

0.5mg arimidex will keep them open forever? i just wanna extend growth period to 18 yo and have growth plates still open and just cruise on mk677 indefinitely,

cant afford hgh, and not trusting 100ius for $100
no just prob 2-4 months past what they normally would be, mk 667 is the shittiest drug on here dont takew it

no just prob 2-4 months past what they normally would be, mk 667 is the shittiest drug on here dont takew it
If e2 is kept at 10pg/ml won't they be open for as long as ur on it?

Havent noticed anything bad with mk677, hungers gone, diabetes is nothing, fasted blood sugar is still the same as it was, no ptsd or anxiety

What diet you recommend to achieve this

• +1
i don't believe you when you say your nose ears or jaw grew because i remember you claimed you grew in height a little bit before, which is a measurable quantity. but now you say you never grew in height and that your facial features grew which is immeasurable.

i agree with the idea that heightmaxxing is cope, but you have proven yourself to be an idiot through this post and many others, the bottom of the barrel when it comes to iq if i was a scammer i would call you right now and tell you that i need money or your house will get demolished

i don't believe you when you say your nose ears or jaw grew because i remember you claimed you grew in height a little bit before, which is a measurable quantity. but now you say you never grew in height and that your facial features grew which is immeasurable.

i agree with the idea that heightmaxxing is cope, but you have proven yourself to be an idiot through this post and many others, the bottom of the barrel when it comes to iq if i was a scammer i would call you right now and tell you that i need money or your house will get demolished
my nose is bigger dumbass when i said i grew before i measured wrong, but hey i cant do anything to stop you so goodahead

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski

i am not low iq i have been tested my iq was 115 higher than yours will ever be :forcedsmile: u clearly are retard jesus people on this forum with their egos "tallest person here" while your under 6 foot stfu ur just embarrassing yourself

Last edited:
stop trying to use big words bro u arent convincing anyone, i have showed many people the before and after and they all say my ears for sure grew, but hey keep being a dumbass idc

It's a risk you have to take since igf 1 is systematic

how do you plan to do these microfractures?

my nose is bigger dumbass when i said i grew before i measured wrong, but hey i cant do anything to stop you so goodahead
Can u pm the facial changes? I am wondering if i should take hgh but don't want to risk becoming ogre

based

hGH -> age u

many people said that puberty stages dont matter

MICROFRACTURES:

u can literally get a inch per year from this and their are no negative side effects it needs to be talked more on here
and by microfactures i guess u mean jumping right? so basketball DOES help?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
Higher puberty stage , more plates are fused
ok and is there actually something that stunts growth is that cope as well? nigga i dont know what to belive anymore, literally everything is cope.

stop trying to use big words bro u arent convincing anyone, i have showed many people the before and after and they all say my ears for sure grew, but hey keep being a dumbass idc
Go ahead and reply to me one more time for 4/4 examples of being an idiot!

If you think immeasurable is a big word you are stupid, if your iq was really 115 I would expect you to know that.

My name is tallest person here because it is 1) satire 2) what got me accepted into the forum by the mods when creating my account.

I don’t know how you measure height wrong with your 115iq and how you don’t think about things like how you’re fat (you said so yourself and foolishly believed dexa scans) and water weight from hgh might affect your nose size too.

Or maybe, just maybe you have always had an ugly nose and it just took looking in the mirror for signs to notice.

Ugly Fucking Cunt

• +1
Reactions: 147
MICROFRACTURES:

Gee I wonder where all of this evidence currently is

If you think immeasurable is a big word you are stupid, if your iq was really 115 I would expect you to know that.

My name is tallest person here because it is 1) satire 2) what got me accepted into the forum by the mods when creating my account.

I don’t know how you measure height wrong with your 115iq and how you don’t think about things like how you’re fat (you said so yourself and foolishly believed dexa scans) and water weight from hgh might affect your nose size too.

Or maybe, just maybe you have always had an ugly nose and it just took looking in the mirror for signs to notice.

Ugly Fucking Cunt
haha ur a retard dumbass i am not fat i read the dex scan wrong i am 15 % bodyfat with half my weight as muscle something you can never reach with your shitty genes, also have you ever tried measure your height urself its pretty hard

imagine being a cuckold race (asian) like you and not having a higher iq than me the one thing you guys are know for, haha this funny, my nose mogs your gook nose even with the growth its straight and slightly turned up a feature of a superior race only something you could wish for

my words clearly got to you how sad

dont call yourself ugly its just embarrassing

Last edited:

Ugly Fucking Cunt
"fat"

Attachments

• IMG_1543(1).jpeg
    IMG_1543(1).jpeg
    467.7 KB · Views: 0
Hello

Results:

my jaw grew (noticeably0
my nose grew (slightly)

yes my plates were open

Pros:

Possible Height growth

Cons
Cancer (who cares tbh)
Diabties

MICROFRACTURES:

okay thats all
your just a not responder, dont apply it on everyone. I know ppl that grew from mk over 1 inch in under 3 month - this could also be natural growth but surely boosted

About the micro factuaring, as I said pm me I have all the info about it, we can make a routine

you fucked up your growth through excessive training

stop training asap and hope for late pubertal changes due to the stress you set you boddy out all the time idiot

all the hgh went in your muscles and protein + sws

if it wss real hgh maybe you just injected insulin have you done bloods

Daily injection of 3-4iu won’t noticeably grow any part of your body in just 3months. Plus aromasin isn’t the cause of your hairloss, especially when you are taking gh. Go larp on discord or reddit.

haha ur a retard dumbass i am not fat i read the dex scan wrong i am 15 % bodyfat with half my weight as muscle something you can never reach with your shitty genes, also have you ever tried measure your height urself its pretty hard

imagine being a cuckold race (asian) like you and not having a higher iq than me the one thing you guys are know for, haha this funny, my nose mogs your gook nose even with the growth its straight and slightly turned up a feature of a superior race only something you could wish for

my words clearly got to you how sad

dont call yourself ugly its just embarrassing
as per usual no rebuttal for literally anything, using a dex scan and somehow reading it wrong? are you stupid? just read the number.

your nose is not superior to mine, how can it be when you're so ugly

im not signing off my message with ugly fucking cunt jfl, im calling you and ugly fucking cunt, because that is what you will always be

none of your words mean anything to me, since from the beginning its been clear you have no brain and got so so mad from me calling you stupid that you had to write me 6 different replies

you are ugly ugly ugly ugly and clearly struggling with reading comprehension

• So Sad
Just proves that heightmaxing is underresearched and theories here are stupid

• +1
Btw hgh is taken in anti aging stacks but obv its not 8ui a day. Only stupid people do this

• +1
You also forgot to add that your organs grew. Your going to have cancer in 10 years

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truecel12 and Deleted member 29747
as per usual no rebuttal for literally anything, using a dex scan and somehow reading it wrong? are you stupid? just read the number.

im not signing off my message with ugly fucking cunt jfl, im calling you and ugly fucking cunt, because that is what you will always be

none of your words mean anything to me, since from the beginning its been clear you have no brain and got so so mad from me calling you stupid that you had to write me 6 different replies

haha you are so mad i could keep arguing with you for days but your life would just remain miserable this is all you have, wouldn't surprise me for asian, since your life is so terrible and you are failing at everything it wouldn't even disappoint your ancestors what more could they except from someone of their own race,

calling me ugly bro when your asian and i am white, therefore 9/10 i am automatically better looking (your not the exception bud remember why your hear) its okay you can call me ugly all you want it doesnt change the way your face looks (the real ugly one) i replied to you a few times cause so many invalid points (, which i all disproved haha weak little ching chang chong mf)

still saying i have no brain when i am higher iq than you and you just ignore the fact because its true, i wasnt mad u called me ugly just surprised someone of your race would do such a thing, 99 % of asians are cucks (your def a cuck in real life, the only reason you are aggressive is because your online, in real life things are much different ...)

no rebuttal haha u are clearly not seeing it i disproved all your points and here you are still crying, its just so sad 😿

Last edited:

if u would be willing to show your face i would show my nose and my face you are clearly more ugly, i am not scared of your gook features :feelshah:

i heard nose growth is reversibile if u stop hgh, dont know about the rest. how will u know if u ll get cancer or diabetes btw? also did u stop ur stack completely?

i heard nose growth is reversibile if u stop hgh, dont know about the rest. how will u know if u ll get cancer or diabetes btw? also did u stop ur stack completely?
its over its over