My Experience With Injecting T

D

Deleted member 19869

Iron
A couple of months ago i was a skeleton at 135lbs/62kg, at 5'11/179cm

When i was at 135lbs, i had a really good lean face, good sharp facial features. Got rated a 7 on truerateme. - ( RATINGS ARE COPE ) IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW YOU LOOK IN REAL LIFE. - A guy could look shit in selfies, but in real life it's all different. Charisma, How you look in motion/Harmony, Voice, Pheronomes - Everything matters.

Anyways at 135lbs i always got told that i'm a good looking guy, but i noticed i never got any female attention, i mean i was really high inhib, low t, weak looking insecure kinda guy - Yeah you know the type.

When i started injecting test at 500mg per week, (way too much to start with) - i also started lifting, got up to 175lbs/80kg and went to my first party after graduating as a 19 year old KHHV. I mean i was not really that happy with what my face looked like on cycle, i was really bloated due to not controlling estrogen so well, had a lot of water retention, i mean i just had put on 40 lbs in 1.5 months jfl, no wonder why.

The attention i got from girls was honestly shocking. I went from having not even hugged a single girl to making out with over 10 girls in one night, for some reason every damn girl was drawn to me like a magnet, starting touching my dick, chest and told i smell good. Like wtf? Even girls that i thought was way out of my league wanted to flirt with me.

I lated found out that many of those girls already had boyfriends :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:, girls really are fucking whores.

I did not loose my virginity that night, i was still too insecure and unconfident with myself as no female has given me that amount of attention ever before. But this was still a huge step forward in my book.

I mean i still prety much looked DYEL as it was my first cycle, so wtf was this shit? no girl was drawn to me like this when i was a skeleton at 135lbs when my face was much leaner.

Test is the real deal.

Now i'm off cycle,pct and back to 155lbs and feeling like death and low t again.

Gonna start injecting again, but do it at a lower dosage (250mg) , my estrogen was way too the rough and i always felt fatigued and tired on 500mg test.

Gonna fucking do it right this time and enjoy the life that testosterone has to offer. Life is too short, Make the best of it my friends.

There gotta be something with the pheronomes?

https://looksmax.org/threads/going-...he-biggest-muscle-pill-to-ever-happen.553593/

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Britmaxxer, Yerico7, GigaAscender and 2 others
00F4005D 375E 433F 9FCD 2FD435D55E35

Cope more you tcell, it's all bout frame height and face. Muscles don't play a big role unless you are obese(lean the fuck up moron) or
emacipated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22267
Cope more you tcell, it's all bout frame height and face. Muscles don't play a big role unless you are obese(lean the fuck up moron) or
emacipated
Shut up faggot. Muscles matter along with that. Stop saying you need only a select certain of Thor attributes. You need ALL. In harmony together. If your skinny but good frame you dont get taken seriously. Its worthless. Without muscle women know your weak as fuck. Stop coping and go to the gym.

• So Sad
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Never take risks in account when making a choice. its for pussies

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer and Blackgymmax
Some of you guys need a wakeup call honestly.
I remember when /fit/ went through a phase where everyone was using steroids, claiming the exact same benefits as OP.
Eventually everyone stopped once they started getting negative effects.

Messing with your hormones is honestly one of the dumbest things you can do.
Diybimax

so you started T and started lifting at the same time? lol

Seems legit except only problem is that if you are relying on T to socialmax and NTmax then you will go bald at 22 (it will be over)

can’t imagine going from normal avg t levels to superhuman amounts then back to even lower than what you started with :feelswhy: brutal

can’t imagine going from normal avg t levels to superhuman amounts then back to even lower than what you started with :feelswhy: brutal
Indeed, it’s brutal

muscles are cope, over for injecting t cels

Muscles help for sure lol it's not cope they help a lot but you gotta cycle right

A couple of months ago i was a skeleton at 135lbs/62kg, at 5'11/179cm

When i was at 135lbs, i had a really good lean face, good sharp facial features. Got rated a 7 on truerateme. - ( RATINGS ARE COPE ) IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW YOU LOOK IN REAL LIFE. - A guy could look shit in selfies, but in real life it's all different. Charisma, How you look in motion/Harmony, Voice, Pheronomes - Everything matters.

Anyways at 135lbs i always got told that i'm a good looking guy, but i noticed i never got any female attention, i mean i was really high inhib, low t, weak looking insecure kinda guy - Yeah you know the type.

When i started injecting test at 500mg per week, (way too much to start with) - i also started lifting, got up to 175lbs/80kg and went to my first party after graduating as a 19 year old KHHV. I mean i was not really that happy with what my face looked like on cycle, i was really bloated due to not controlling estrogen so well, had a lot of water retention, i mean i just had put on 40 lbs in 1.5 months jfl, no wonder why.

The attention i got from girls was honestly shocking. I went from having not even hugged a single girl to making out with over 10 girls in one night, for some reason every damn girl was drawn to me like a magnet, starting touching my dick, chest and told i smell good. Like wtf? Even girls that i thought was way out of my league wanted to flirt with me.

I lated found out that many of those girls already had boyfriends :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:, girls really are fucking whores.

I did not loose my virginity that night, i was still too insecure and unconfident with myself as no female has given me that amount of attention ever before. But this was still a huge step forward in my book.

I mean i still prety much looked DYEL as it was my first cycle, so wtf was this shit? no girl was drawn to me like this when i was a skeleton at 135lbs when my face was much leaner.

Test is the real deal.

Now i'm off cycle,pct and back to 155lbs and feeling like death and low t again.

Gonna start injecting again, but do it at a lower dosage (250mg) , my estrogen was way too the rough and i always felt fatigued and tired on 500mg test.

Gonna fucking do it right this time and enjoy the life that testosterone has to offer. Life is too short, Make the best of it my friends.

There gotta be something with the pheronomes?

https://looksmax.org/threads/going-...he-biggest-muscle-pill-to-ever-happen.553593/
go with 400mg, 250 is too low.
both times I cycled I got pussy easily, first cycle was like how you described. users here are scared of needles tho.