my experience with mewing and extractions (been mewing since 10 years old); stop the cope

D

Deleted member 15302

Platinum
tldr at end

Mewing

When I was 10 years old I came acrossed a video in my youtube recommendations with <100k views and it was talking about proper tongue posture. Although it didn't specifically call it "mewing", it basically told you to rest your tongue against the top of your mouth and breath through your nose-aka mewing.

I started doing this and it felt pretty natural to me and after 2 weeks it became second nature for me to mew, anything else would be uncomfortable. I wasn't hard mewing, I was just lightly pressing against the top of my palate.

Now I am 17 years old with an upturned jaw, straight nose (i take my mothers side; my mom has the same nose, but extremely downturned), good forward growth of the lower maxilla (mediocre of the upper maxilla), an extremely forward grown brow ridge. The only thing stopping me from having hunter eyes is my lack of under eye support since I have no cheekbones and mediocre upper maxilla. My eyes sag like timothee's but a little more:

My face did not change from mewing. Good. While most people were becoming downturned and horse faced like my mother, my jaw stayed upturned. My browridge has always been strong even as a kid. I personally don't believe that mewing has any effect on your brow ridge, but I could be wrong.

Extractions and braces

When I was 11 years old I started getting extractions. The jew doctors concluded that I had overcrowding. I had 4+ teeth extracted. My parents don't remember exactly how many but I remember it was at least 4. When I was a kid I always had an overjet and my upper teeth would rest on my lips and my lower teeth bit into the back of my upper teeth, so a slight overbite with overly protruded upper teeth. I had teeth extracted from both my lower and upper jaw. When I was a kid I was much more forward grown, almost animal-like. Over time my jaw has recessed, my mandible is slightly recessed causing little "flaps" on the sides of my lips to fall off like a pug and contributes to my subhuman "bloat" genes. I've always had a narrow jaw which makes the bloating even worse. Comparing pictures of when I was a kid until now, my jaw has become NARROWER. Those jew doctors fucked me over and are literally the reason im bloated even at <10% bf.

After extractions I got braces. I don't have an overjet any more, but my upper teeth still sit on my lips. This is because after fixing the shitty overjet, guess what, my jaw recessed in order to make up for the extractions. Extractions make you subhuman. EVERYONE IS BORN WITH THE AMOUNT OF TEETH THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE, IT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY FOR YOU TO HAVE SOME KIND OF DEFORMITY AND BE BORN WITH EXTRA TEETH. I had overcrowding of my teeth because my jaw hadn't grown in size enough for my teeth to fit.

The best thing you can do for your teeth development in childhood is to not get any extractions or braces. Get braces or jaw surgery when you are already fully developed (16 - 18)

tldr mewing doesn't change your face, it only maintains it and prevents you from becoming more downturned. extractions cause your jaw to recess in order to make up for the lost teeth. do not get braces or jaw surgery until your face is fully developed (16 - 18). it's good to mew but you can stop coping with mewing now thinking that if you just "mew and chew" youll somehow make a big enough difference to avoid surgery.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 2729, ChristianChad and 2 others
tldr mewing doesn't change your face, it only maintains it and prevents you from becoming more downturned. extractions cause your jaw to recess in order to make up for the lost teeth. do not get braces or jaw surgery until your face is fully developed (16 - 18). it's good to mew but you can stop coping with mewing now thinking that if you just "mew and chew" youll somehow make a big enough difference to avoid surgery.
Thats what I thought too, mewing is just the natural state of your face and its done to prevent further downswing and recession.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Yerico7, datboijj and 2 others
I'm mewing since only 1 months and i already see great results, if you put a pressure on your maxilla he will move, it is simple to understand, most likely if you're a child.

Mewing definitely works, mewing changes lifes, mewing saves lifes, you just a fucking jewish trying to make more manlets like you

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18485, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Yerico7 and 5 others
I'm mewing since only 1 months and i already see great results, if you put a pressure on your maxilla he will move, it is simple to understand, most likely if you're a child.

Mewing definitely works, mewing changes lifes, mewing saves lifes, you just a fucking jewish trying to make more manlets like you
nigga youve been doing it for one month u schizo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruben, aga04, thecaste and 3 others

but why'd you refer to your maxilla as he?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Ruben and Chadpreetmaybe
Idk about mewing but chewing is more likely than not legit.

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
:eek:ICANTSTOPMEWINGHELP!:eek:

I understand this, and agree, extractions are absolute death for young kids as it removes support. Idk how proven it is scientifically, because it'd be hard to put a rigorous definition to the problem of "kid became more ugly after" and even harder "kid should have developed better". From a physics standpoint it makes sense.

At the same time Im looking back at my late 2019 pic before I started mewing and the difference to now in bones is legit insane. I also probably had a late puberty , but the difference is way too big.

I'd say if you're like below 18-19 just do it , at worst you'll just prevent further damage.

"i agree mewing won't do much.....but JEWTING on the other hand, well that's a whole different story

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Rt-Rust1 and datboijj
Mewing is pure BS anyways, it's LeFort 3 or nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
The changes are very minimal after teeth extraction. Find a white Caucasian adult who had braces and extractions to correct overcrowding as a kid and verify it yourself

Last edited:
OP, Do you have a tongue tie? if you dont know take a pic of yourself opening your mouth and trying to touch the top of your mouth with your tongue.

dude, you are a complete fucking retard. do you think bones are like fucking clay?

this would only be legit if you were a 1 month old toddler. there is 0% chance that mewing has managed to change your bones in any reasonable way in 1 month time.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
dude, you are a complete fucking retard. do you think bones are like fucking clay?

this would only be legit if you were a 1 month old toddler. there is 0% chance that mewing has managed to change your bones in any reasonable way in 1 month time.
Low IQ ignorant kid

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
OP, Do you have a tongue tie? if you dont know take a pic of yourself opening your mouth and trying to touch the top of your mouth with your tongue.
no, not at all

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1

You forgot that i am 15 so my osteoclats and osteoblasts production is great and i take vitamin k2+d3 everyday since almost 2 months, which boost bone remodelinf (the reason why these vitamins are so famous here)
I also did thumbpulling during something lile 10 days then i gave up

The only retard here is you dumbass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
You forgot that i am 15 so my osteoclats and osteoblasts production is great and i take vitamin k2+d3 everyday since almost 2 months, which boost bone remodelinf (the reason why these vitamins are so famous here)
I also did thumbpulling during something lile 10 days then i gave up

The only retard here is you dumbass
keep munching em buddy :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

even at 15 its far too late, even Mew admits mewing only works for children under 8 years old jfl

all those useless vitamins and "thumb pulling" shit will be laughed at when you consult with an actual doctor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
keep munching em buddy :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

even at 15 its far too late, even Mew admits mewing only works for children under 8 years old jfl

all those useless vitamins and "thumb pulling" shit will be laughed at when you consult with an actual doctor

Jfl at ur ignorance retard

Jfl at ur ignorance retard
just linking to a random irrelevant study does not change the fact that ur retarded

did extractions ruin me?

can you guuys stop replying to the thread ur bones arent malleable like fucking playdo

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
tldr at end

Mewing

When I was 10 years old I came acrossed a video in my youtube recommendations with <100k views and it was talking about proper tongue posture. Although it didn't specifically call it "mewing", it basically told you to rest your tongue against the top of your mouth and breath through your nose-aka mewing.

I started doing this and it felt pretty natural to me and after 2 weeks it became second nature for me to mew, anything else would be uncomfortable. I wasn't hard mewing, I was just lightly pressing against the top of my palate.

Now I am 17 years old with an upturned jaw, straight nose (i take my mothers side; my mom has the same nose, but extremely downturned), good forward growth of the lower maxilla (mediocre of the upper maxilla), an extremely forward grown brow ridge. The only thing stopping me from having hunter eyes is my lack of under eye support since I have no cheekbones and mediocre upper maxilla. My eyes sag like timothee's but a little more:

View attachment 1738642

My face did not change from mewing. Good. While most people were becoming downturned and horse faced like my mother, my jaw stayed upturned. My browridge has always been strong even as a kid. I personally don't believe that mewing has any effect on your brow ridge, but I could be wrong.

Extractions and braces

When I was 11 years old I started getting extractions. The jew doctors concluded that I had overcrowding. I had 4+ teeth extracted. My parents don't remember exactly how many but I remember it was at least 4. When I was a kid I always had an overjet and my upper teeth would rest on my lips and my lower teeth bit into the back of my upper teeth, so a slight overbite with overly protruded upper teeth. I had teeth extracted from both my lower and upper jaw. When I was a kid I was much more forward grown, almost animal-like. Over time my jaw has recessed, my mandible is slightly recessed causing little "flaps" on the sides of my lips to fall off like a pug and contributes to my subhuman "bloat" genes. I've always had a narrow jaw which makes the bloating even worse. Comparing pictures of when I was a kid until now, my jaw has become NARROWER. Those jew doctors fucked me over and are literally the reason im bloated even at <10% bf.

After extractions I got braces. I don't have an overjet any more, but my upper teeth still sit on my lips. This is because after fixing the shitty overjet, guess what, my jaw recessed in order to make up for the extractions. Extractions make you subhuman. EVERYONE IS BORN WITH THE AMOUNT OF TEETH THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE, IT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY FOR YOU TO HAVE SOME KIND OF DEFORMITY AND BE BORN WITH EXTRA TEETH. I had overcrowding of my teeth because my jaw hadn't grown in size enough for my teeth to fit.

The best thing you can do for your teeth development in childhood is to not get any extractions or braces. Get braces or jaw surgery when you are already fully developed (16 - 18)

Science deniers will gaslight you into "unhealthy lifestyle" label 🏷️ in order to save the myth