My experience with solotica lenses

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I tried a few and here is my advice:

- The "hidrocor" line is very intense and only good for selfies, irl people will notice it very fast. I tried "quartzo" and "mel".
- The "natural colors" line is good because they have a limbal ring. Still there is a difference between the "monthly" and "yearly" line.
I bought the "quartzo" and "cristal" both yearly and monthly versions.
Monthly is a lot more comfortable and also a lot more natural. Yearly version is to bright and has to strong limbal ring.

I tried them all and asked 2 blackpilled and honest friends for their opinion.
They both disliked all of them besides the natural colors quartzo and cristal.
Their (and also mine) absolute favorite was the "cristal". They really look natural and still big enough halo to get noticed.

So if you ever want to buy solotica lenses, go for the "natural colors cristal, monthly"

• +1
Reactions: youfername, Mannimarco, zaynbrah and 3 others
I find that solotica lenses have a very obvious pixelation and undefined pupil hole. The Iris line of Colorcl is the most natural looking. The pattern is designed to mimic the natural pattern of the iris, pupil hole is 4mm and the color isn’t completely opaque. My eyes are dark brown but these are my eyes with Iris Blue. Also the limbal ring is your own. Sorry about the bad quality pic. My phone doesn’t take clear pics up close.

Attachments

• E8A815F4-704B-476A-AE62-1C3D88417821.jpeg
    E8A815F4-704B-476A-AE62-1C3D88417821.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited: