My experience with steroids-guide

Honestly if you have Low T features taking test for long amounts of time could be hugely beneficial. Look at female body builders, there faces masculinise drastically.

Ohhh I thought he was doxxing you I misread the post whoops
thatsnoneofmy.jpg

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
LOL i remember panicking so hard, every morning I weighed myself and was up 2 pounds, felt like a fatass. Btw how much water retention do you think one gets from MK677? I'm on 20mg daily now
individual, I get quite a bit though. A good 5lbs or at 10mg per day and ~8lbs on 20mg per day it seems. When I gained the 20lbs in a week it was horrible. So much bloat went straight to my face. My mom was even commenting on it.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I haven't done any research on this yet, but if it's true I will incorporate it with MSE/MSDO/FP.

I guess it's the same with HGH, right?
Do you keep that new bone mass post cycle? Or you lose it together with the muscles?
you shouldnt take roids just for the bone growth, too many side effects and its no guarantee you will get insane gains

if youre gonna do it, do it for many things like muscles as well

you keep that bone mass of course, its bone it doesnt degrade like that

and post cycle you can lose a bit of the muscle you gained depending on your genetics/environment/pct

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and CopeAndRope
Im on week 6 of 500mg of test (so further than OP) and I havent noticed any of the shit OP claims.

Im only just noticing it working in this past week tbh in the form of my strength exploding.

JFL 5 weeks on test and your cheekbones doubled in size and men submit to you at will. Yeah right. Steroids work but they arent fucking magic.
depends how old you are AAS aren't as androgenic when you are older than 21 ish

Have fun dying at 30 retard. Even if i was skinny fag who was at 45kg i wouldnt even remotely scared by you jfl jfl

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, shimada, Currycellmate and 1 other person
Fuckkkk that's some real lifefuel.
I need to get my hands on this shit

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate and JustTrynaGrow
350 bench, gonna need some proof there buddy strong larp. Most gear users never even reach 305

that's legit uncommon af. they just want to scare everyone
Reason:
I have good muscle genetics, and already looked good, but was looking to transcend into a superhuman jacked bbc hunk

100kg of lean muscle mass as 6’2, as wide as possible

this was for increased smv but most importantly for respect/fear factor with other males to get higher status

Cycle:

500mg test e for 12 weeks (currently on week 5)

Ai

this means while the average male is around 550ng/dl testosterone im at around 2700ng/dl

followed by a pct to restore test levels

Outcome:
Results-
im around 7% bf as a result i have hollow cheeks 24/7 and look very vascular

i put on 6kg lean muscle mass by going 300cal over defecit (recomp)

my shoulders/traps blew up and i look wider than ever

something incredible happened as well... steroids are known to hugely increase bone density,
especially is androgenic areas like the jaw. And so i have insane facial bone gains. Cant tell if this is the low bf, but i have practically doubled in zygo size. My ogre curve is insane now. My jaw is much wider and robust and slightly more foreward, and my browridge also grew more foreward but not to ogre levels

but by far the best result i got was mental... im much more assertive mentally, im cool and calm but ready to snap. its hard to explain but i have a different aura. Pheromones are so fucking legit, @realrob said this as well, females and males just become way more submissive to me

Side effects- because i took an ai and didnt go overboard with dosage i got minimal side effects...
I got testicular atrophy but that will be fixxed post cycle

keep in mind i havent finished the cycle yet so i dont know the full extent of my side effects but so far so good

let me know if you need advice/questions, will be happy to help

overall i 100% recommend roiding if youre a sub 4.5 psl male who cant compensate with prettyboy feautures
increase in wrist thickness?

350 bench, gonna need some proof there buddy strong larp. Most gear users never even reach 305
i wont need any proof buddy, i literally couldnt care less about larping on forums. what i say is how i feel

no ones paying you to believe me

Have fun dying at 30 retard. Even if i was skinny fag who was at 45kg i wouldnt even remotely scared by you jfl jfl
the cringe is off the charts with this clueless eggheaded autist

that's legit uncommon af. they just want to scare everyone

increase in wrist thickness?
yes i feel it slighty, but not too noticable considering i have never measured my wrists

but that could be due to increased muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
You realize how obvious it is your projecting your insecurities right now right?

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, tehVigilante, JustTrynaGrow and 2 others
>overall i 100% recommend roiding if youre a sub 4.5 psl male who cant compensate with prettyboy feautures

i don't understand. would it be wise if prettyboy/lites roided? or nah

Very good thread

>overall i 100% recommend roiding if youre a sub 4.5 psl male who cant compensate with prettyboy feautures

i don't understand. would it be wise if prettyboy/lites roided? or nah
people without prettyboy feautures can compensate by looking masculine, i.e big and muscular

roiding as a prettyboy is dangerous since you could lose your appeal as a prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Enlil
people without prettyboy feautures can compensate by looking masculine, i.e big and muscular

roiding as a prettyboy is dangerous since you could lose your appeal as a prettyboy
interesting. last question ty, can normal gym exercising (without roids) do that too? or is it safe

interesting. last question ty, can normal gym exercising (without roids) do that too? or is it safe
thats good, you wont make huge amounts of mass as a natty

but never bulk hard

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
Lmao @ 6kg muscle in 5 weeks of test on a deficit. You realize that test causes you to retain more water and glycogen. That's mostly water weight not lean muscle.
He probably gained 2 kgs of muscle and the rest is water

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
He probably gained 2 kgs of muscle and the rest is water
there have been studies where roided dudes gained around that without training

it was actually 7 weeks
due to my planned out excellent training/sleep, lean bulking with great macros and mulatto machine west african genetics, there is no doubt in my mind ive gained around 6kg muscle.

there have been studies where roided dudes gained around that without training

it was actually 7 weeks
due to my planned out excellent training/sleep, lean bulking with great macros and mulatto machine west african genetics, there is no doubt in my mind ive gained around 6kg muscle.
I heavily doubt it when tounre only using test if you were using tren or anavar or winstrol yeah they would be mostly muscle but test no matter how much ai you use you'll gain water and glycogen it's a very wet dirty compound

keep updating bro

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel
individual, I get quite a bit though. A good 5lbs or at 10mg per day and ~8lbs on 20mg per day it seems. When I gained the 20lbs in a week it was horrible. So much bloat went straight to my face. My mom was even commenting on it.
When we talked on tc last spring I remember your facial bloat was off the charts crazy I even insulted you about it :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: jefferson
i wont need any proof buddy, i literally couldnt care less about larping on forums. what i say is how i feel

no ones paying you to believe me

the cringe is off the charts with this clueless eggheaded autist

yes i feel it slighty, but not too noticable considering i have never measured my wrists

but that could be due to increased muscle mass
cope harder

lol wut? have you ever been in a gym before? Even I could do that and I've never done roids.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 3701
The risk for heart attack and other cardio vascular related problems are my biggest fear.

The risk for heart attack and other cardio vascular related problems are my biggest fear.
use sarms

steroids grow the heart since its a muscle

you dont get that on sarms

Ive decided to bnc for the rest of my life

this is just too enjoyable @jefferson

• Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Ive decided to bnc for the rest of my life

this is just too enjoyable @jefferson
That's the only way to properly roid anyways. Pct is a meme

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 3701
That's the only way to properly roid anyways. Pct is a meme
Are people on trt able to use hcg to restore fertility? That’s the biggest deterrent for me

Reason:
I have good muscle genetics, and already looked good, but was looking to transcend into a superhuman jacked bbc hunk

100kg of lean muscle mass as 6’2, as wide as possible

this was for increased smv but most importantly for respect/fear factor with other males to get higher status

Cycle:

500mg test e for 12 weeks (currently on week 5)

Ai

this means while the average male is around 550ng/dl testosterone im at around 2700ng/dl

followed by a pct to restore test levels

Outcome:
Results-
im around 7% bf as a result i have hollow cheeks 24/7 and look very vascular

i put on 6kg lean muscle mass by going 300cal over defecit (recomp)

my shoulders/traps blew up and i look wider than ever

something incredible happened as well... steroids are known to hugely increase bone density,
especially is androgenic areas like the jaw. And so i have insane facial bone gains. Cant tell if this is the low bf, but i have practically doubled in zygo size. My ogre curve is insane now. My jaw is much wider and robust and slightly more foreward, and my browridge also grew more foreward but not to ogre levels

but by far the best result i got was mental... im much more assertive mentally, im cool and calm but ready to snap. its hard to explain but i have a different aura. Pheromones are so fucking legit, @realrob said this as well, females and males just become way more submissive to me

Side effects- because i took an ai and didnt go overboard with dosage i got minimal side effects...
I got testicular atrophy but that will be fixxed post cycle

keep in mind i havent finished the cycle yet so i dont know the full extent of my side effects but so far so good

let me know if you need advice/questions, will be happy to help

overall i 100% recommend roiding if youre a sub 4.5 psl male who cant compensate with prettyboy feautures
You know if you stop working out your muscle is gonna turn to tits. Your voice is gonna get higher, and your sack is gonna shrink.

Are people on trt able to use hcg to restore fertility? That’s the biggest deterrent for me
Yes u maintain fertility on trt with 500 hcg weekly I can post the study if u want

• Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
You know if you stop working out your muscle is gonna turn to tits. Your voice is gonna get higher, and your sack is gonna shrink.
Are you autistic?

How do you think all these roidhead Mr.Olympians got kids?

• +1
Reactions: ascendedgeek
  • JFL
Reactions: ascendedgeek
lol at being scared of roids; just do research to mitigate the sides and blast away; i dont wanna look like i DONT FUCKIN LIFT IN CLOTHES = natty :ROFLMAO::feelswhy:;
pro bodybuilders from 60-80s are now over 65 probably and if you look at those that died it was mostly recreational drugs or chasing extreme lvls of body fat for stupid shows (dehidratation) or genetic heart/ other organs defect, which they shoulda been tested for; thats it