My experience with steroids-guide

Deleted member 3701

Deleted member 3701

Unbeatable Mulatto Badass
Reason:
I have good muscle genetics, and already looked good, but was looking to transcend into a superhuman jacked bbc hunk

100kg of lean muscle mass as 6’2, as wide as possible

this was for increased smv but most importantly for respect/fear factor with other males to get higher status

Cycle:

500mg test e for 12 weeks (currently on week 5)

Ai

this means while the average male is around 550ng/dl testosterone im at around 2700ng/dl

followed by a pct to restore test levels

Outcome:
Results-
im around 7% bf as a result i have hollow cheeks 24/7 and look very vascular

i put on 6kg lean muscle mass by going 300cal over defecit (recomp)

my shoulders/traps blew up and i look wider than ever

something incredible happened as well... steroids are known to hugely increase bone density,
especially is androgenic areas like the jaw. And so i have insane facial bone gains. Cant tell if this is the low bf, but i have practically doubled in zygo size. My ogre curve is insane now. My jaw is much wider and robust and slightly more foreward, and my browridge also grew more foreward but not to ogre levels

but by far the best result i got was mental... im much more assertive mentally, im cool and calm but ready to snap. its hard to explain but i have a different aura. Pheromones are so fucking legit, @realrob said this as well, females and males just become way more submissive to me

Side effects- because i took an ai and didnt go overboard with dosage i got minimal side effects...
I got testicular atrophy but that will be fixxed post cycle

keep in mind i havent finished the cycle yet so i dont know the full extent of my side effects but so far so good

let me know if you need advice/questions, will be happy to help

overall i 100% recommend roiding if youre a sub 4.5 psl male who cant compensate with prettyboy feautures

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rolloftape, AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946 and 18 others
ED after cycle ?

How much weight did you put on and how much did your strength shoot up?

Doesn't roids permanently fuck with your hormones? Won't you have to use some of this shit for life now? How is your hormones and testosterone etc gonna recover?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
How much weight did you put on and how much did your strength shoot up?
6kg lean muscle as of now, but im not bulking because im very happy with my current physique and im not looking to get that huge, just lean

hitting new Prs every 10 days

Doesn't roids permanently fuck with your hormones? Won't you have to use some of this shit for life now? How is your hormones and testosterone etc gonna recover?
depends on cycle/dosage

in my case i was reasonable and didnt go overboard, so after i do a pct my hormones will go back to normal. i wont have to use it for life now

if you abuse tren for years on end yes your hormones will be permanently fuked so youll need to cruise for the rest of your life *which im not planning to do*

I am a legit member who is v.huge muscles and I can confirm OP is indeed very huge and full muscle bellies

Last edited:
If that were the case every girl who has ever taken birth control would have permanently fucked up hormones

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
If that were the case every girl who has ever taken birth control would have permanently fucked up hormones

Use of anabolic steroids for bodybuilding will cause the testes to shut down their testosterone production,” Saadeh says. “This could be permanent, even after discontinuation of these drugs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Newguyaround and Looksmax305
Random quote by a random doctor with ambiguous statement. You do realize going on a steroid cycle is literally the exact same thing as a
Girl going on the pill

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Obviously one step at a time, but do you think you'll blast a loaded stack after this test+ai cycle? Are you older or younger than 21? How many years of gym xp pre-pinning?

Obviously one step at a time, but do you think you'll blast a loaded stack after this test+ai cycle? Are you older or younger than 21? How many years of gym xp pre-pinning?
5 years

most likely, dependent on how pct goes

how old are you and how can you explain the facial Bones gain ?
i mirin i want it

Random quote by a random doctor with ambiguous statement. You do realize going on a steroid cycle is literally the exact same thing as a
Girl going on the pill

He also cites studies that claim that roiders have lower T jfl. They're also way more likely to have low T. There's plenty studies done on this stuff. Your hormones and T just doesn't recover. Natural production lowers or potentially stops permanently.

Most legit benefit, I ran 500mg for 12 weeks as well
yup, you know

you can never truly know how this feels like unless you experience it

how old are you and how can you explain the facial Bones gain ?
i mirin i want it
my bone mass has increased, i feel more robust with angulartity and i just look more 'fuller'

the biggest change has been my zygos where i can say for certain theyve grown to very noticable amounds laterally

He also cites studies that claim that roiders have lower T jfl. They're also way more likely to have low T. There's plenty studies done on this stuff. Your hormones and T just doesn't recover. Natural production lowers or potentially stops permanently.
what your saying makes no sense

when you roid you usually have around 7 times more testosterone than the average male..

in regards to test production you will shutdown but this is easily cured with a pct, and in a few months you will recover like you never took a cycle

this of course is dependent on how much you abuse. if you abuse cycles indeed you will suffer long term hormonal effects

higher reward=higher risk

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Looksmax305
when you roid you usually have around 7 times more testosterone than the average male..

Yh ofc, I didn't mean non-roiders have higher T vs roiders that are on roids, but when they do studies on people who have never done roids and people who have in the past, the poeple who have done roids have lower T

Yh ofc, I didn't mean non-roiders have higher T vs roiders that are on steroids, but when they do studies on people who have never done roids and people who have in the past, the poeple who have done roids have lower T
who gives a fuk?

i dont show how this is relevant

but yea its a well known fact people with tesosterone deficiencies need to go on trt

who gives a fuk?

Because you'll permanently have to be on cycle, go on trt or use some sort of things that increases your T to get back to your normal natural levels?

Having low T = death sentence

Because you'll permanently have to be on cycle, go on trt or use some sort of things that increases your T to get back to your normal natural levels?
no you wont lol

Having low T = death sentence
You need to do more research. They’ve done studies on men receiving testerone injections as form of birth control and every single one of them recovered their normal levels by 6 months and a majority in 3 months

Im on week 6 of 500mg of test (so further than OP) and I havent noticed any of the shit OP claims.

Im only just noticing it working in this past week tbh in the form of my strength exploding.

JFL 5 weeks on test and your cheekbones doubled in size and men submit to you at will. Yeah right. Steroids work but they arent fucking magic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama and Vaptor
Talk about hair.

Im on week 6 of 500mg of test (so further than OP) and I havent noticed any of the shit OP claims.

Im only just noticing it working in this past week tbh in the form of my strength exploding.

JFL 5 weeks on test and your cheekbones doubled in size and men submit to you at will. Yeah right. Steroids work but they arent fucking magic.
im technically week 7 not that it matters

my diet/training is excellent, and this is my first cycle so receptors are fresh

but most importantly, genetics

being a genetically blessed high t mulatto bbc machine, i have been blessed to be dealt the right cards and im reacting very well to the cycle

if you just so happen to be inferior, its on you son

im technically week 7 not that it matters

my diet/training is excellent, and this is my first cycle so receptors are fresh

but most importantly, genetics

being a genetically blessed high t mulatto bbc machine, i have been blessed to be dealt the right cards and im reacting very well to the cycle

if you just so happen to be inferior, its on you son

PM pics?

• +1
Reactions: jackieboy21 and MulattoSlayer
Talk about hair.
thankfully i am have a very thick hair and im not prone to balding. no one in my family is bald

but if you do have worries i suggest you look at moreplatesmoredates who adresses this issue very well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Lmao @ 6kg muscle in 5 weeks of test on a deficit. You realize that test causes you to retain more water and glycogen. That's mostly water weight not lean muscle.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Wannabe6ft2
not gonna make the same mistake again

ill post some fresh ones that i havent posted tomorrow

Lmao @ 6kg muscle in 5 weeks of test on a deficit. You realize that test causes you to retain more water and glycogen. That's mostly water weight not lean muscle.
i meant 300 calories over maintenance (approximately)

so i was eating around 3.5k calories a day with good macros

Test/Deca/Dbol I went from 170 to 180 in a matter of 1 week

Test/Deca/Dbol I went from 170 to 180 in a matter of 1 week
Yep. Bloat will do that. I once gained 20lbs in a week rebounding off a cut and using dbol and mk677

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
da fuk

stats then? lifts? weight? bf%?

bbc hunk 6'2 210 pounds around 8% bf

dont train for strength but 350 bench and 435 squat

dont go hard on deadlifts

Last edited:
Yep. Bloat will do that. I once gained 20lbs in a week rebounding off a cut and using dbol and mk677
LOL i remember panicking so hard, every morning I weighed myself and was up 2 pounds, felt like a fatass. Btw how much water retention do you think one gets from MK677? I'm on 20mg daily now

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
lol why is donkek such a hater? He must be in his ogremaxxing high e chocolate binging phase again aka his natural state

@CopeAndRope
might be the low bf, but my zygos have never popped out like this

LOL i remember panicking so hard, every morning I weighed myself and was up 2 pounds, felt like a fatass. Btw how much water retention do you think one gets from MK677? I'm on 20mg daily now
why bother it barely does anything and if you ever get cancer, youre fucked

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
lol why is donkek such a hater? He must be in his ogremaxxing high e chocolate binging phase again aka his natural state
your pics arent loading

keep hiding behind a computer screen begging for badboy mulatto hunks attention you worthless keyboard warrior

• Hmm...
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
your pics arent loading

keep hiding behind a computer screen begging for badboy mulatto hunks attention you worthless keyboard warrior

None of that made any sense in regard to what I said

Keep LARPing tho I know you are lol

Also lol @ thinking you’re special cuz I commented on one of your posts

None of that made any sense in regard to what I said

Keep LARPing tho I know you are lol
donkek was being a nice guy to his bbc brother yet you called him a hater

Are you only injecting test e?

yes but on my laptop
Post them here or PM me, I can easily see if you had them covered in fat from the beginning or if steroids induced the creation of new bone material. To me the latter is unlikely, but who knows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
Post them here or PM me, I can easily see if you had them covered in fat from the beginning or if steroids induced the creation of new bone material. To me the latter is unlikely, but who knows.
will do

but its a given fact that steroids increase bone growth in androgenic areas like the jaw

Steroids can increase the production of bone in the body, particularly in the face and skull. The teeth are also able to spread out as the mandible and maxillae grow (jawbones above and beneath the teeth).

that overflow of testosterone is like having a second puberty

will do

but its a given fact that steroids increase bone growth in androgenic areas like the jaw

that overflow of testosterone is like having a second puberty
I haven't done any research on this yet, but if it's true I will incorporate it with MSE/MSDO/FP.

I guess it's the same with HGH, right?
Do you keep that new bone mass post cycle? Or you lose it together with the muscles?