My experiences being a tyronelite

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
Pros:
  • No game needed. I'm an introvert so this works in my favor. I never needed to approach women and probably never will.
  • Only needing to softmax. Just gotta take care of your body and choose the right fits/haircuts to compliment your face and body type so I don't have to hardmaxx to fully maximize my looks lol.
  • Better options. Access to better looking women. I rem back when I was about 16 yos, I got approached by this fine black curvy (super curvy) with natural hair and her sister at the beach. She was 19 and still didn't care even when I told her my age lol. Her sister was 22 but didnt wanna catch a case :lul:. she looked liked this:
    original.jpg

Cons:
  • A doubled edged sword: women chase you and are bold enough to approach you. This can be a good and bad thing. Not only did good looking women approach me, so did ugly and normie looking women too. TBH, I didn't mind the normie looking women since they gave me an ego boost. However, I was turned off by the ugly women :feelswhy:. I'd say 20% of the women who approached me were ugly, 40% were normies, and 40% were above average. And I'd say I was chased for years by about 6 different girls lol. One girl chased me from the age of 8 yos until I was 14, no kidding.
  • Playing into my first point, women can't handle rejection. It's funny seeing women try to talk crap about incels or men not being able to handle rejection when they cannot either. Most of the women I turned down just went on with their lives. However, there were a few who just couldn't handle it :lul:. One girl was this ugly fat obese chick who looked like the girl from the movie precious. This was back in highschool and she got pissed and started telling our classmates that I was gay JFL:lul:. This happened several times throughout middleschool and highschool. And this happened twice in adulthood. This normie blackchick (6/10 looking) who worked at a nearby dollarstore said I was cute and all I said was "oh" (I was in a bad mood that day) and she gave me a "stank face" like I killed her dog :lul:. And it happened at one of my old jobs too with another girl. Oh well.
  • Women feel entitled to touching you. Which can be good or bad. I had girls play in my hair, try to randomly hug me and shit, even grab on my pants. I'm an introvert so I dont like this kind of attention and want to be left alone. I had this alot growing up. I was even kissed by this white girl who liked me without warning lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: oxymoron, gymmaxedhorse, Racky and 18 others
thoughts

@kjsbdfiusdf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

Brags me nigger​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 12344, Cidre enjoyer and 15 others
Ion remember asking

• +1
Reactions: P4fivee, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4438
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 2275
Pros:
  • No game needed. I'm an introvert so this works in my favor. I never needed to approach women and probably never will.
  • Only needing to softmax. Just gotta take care of your body and choose the right fits/haircuts to compliment your face and body type so I don't have to hardmaxx to fully maximize my looks lol.
  • Better options. Access to better looking women. I rem back when I was about 16 yos, I got approached by this fine black curvy (super curvy) with natural hair and her sister at the beach. She was 19 and still didn't care even when I told her my age lol. Her sister was 22 but didnt wanna catch a case :lul:. she looked liked this:
    original.jpg

Cons:
  • A doubled edged sword: women chase you and are bold enough to approach you. This can be a good and bad thing. Not only did good looking women approach me, so did ugly and normie looking women too. TBH, I didn't mind the normie looking women since they gave me an ego boost. However, I was turned off by the ugly women :feelswhy:. I'd say 20% of the women who approached me were ugly, 40% were normies, and 40% were above average. And I'd say I was chased for years by about 6 different girls lol. One girl chased me from the age of 8 yos until I was 14, no kidding.
  • Playing into my first point, women can't handle rejection. It's funny seeing women try to talk crap about incels or men not being able to handle rejection when they cannot either. Most of the women I turned down just went on with their lives. However, there were a few who just couldn't handle it :lul:. One girl was this ugly fat obese chick who looked like the girl from the movie precious. This was back in highschool and she got pissed and started telling our classmates that I was gay JFL:lul:. This happened several times throughout middleschool and highschool. And this happened twice in adulthood. This normie blackchick (6/10 looking) who worked at a nearby dollarstore said I was cute and all I said was "oh" (I was in a bad mood that day) and she gave me a "stank face" like I killed her dog :lul:. And it happened at one of my old jobs too with another girl. Oh well.
  • Women feel entitled to touching you. Which can be good or bad. I had girls play in my hair, try to randomly hug me and shit, even grab on my pants. I'm an introvert so I dont like this kind of attention and want to be left alone. I had this alot growing up. I was even kissed by this white girl who liked me without warning lol.
Ngl I don't think I'm a tyronelite but since I'm sorta lightskin I get some appeal from black foids. Turns out I had this hella ugly foid that wanted me. When she figured out that I didn't like her she then wanted me to turn gay since she was one of those kpop/wattpad weirdos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, freiza, Rainman988 and 1 other person
Is that you in the profil pictire
yep. Its from a while ago tho lol. I got a stubble now, my hair is shorter, and i'm more in shape.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 10176
FC575158 A05C 45C9 B04F 9E03CA4BAD1E

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, fogdart, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
Ngl I don't think I'm a tyronelite but since I'm sorta lightskin I get some appeal from black foids. Turns out I had this hella ugly foid that wanted me. When she figured out that I didn't like her she then wanted me to turn gay since she was one of those kpop/wattpad weirdos.
LMAO. I hate when ugly girls approach me. I feel your pain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
TALES FROM UGANDA

LMAO. I hate when ugly girls approach me. I feel your pain.
Bruh I absolutely I hate it, I'm in this limbo where I'm somewhat good looking enough to get attention from foids( I am sorta socially awkward btw) but not enough to get good looking ones which is why I'm looksmaxxing. I remember this lightskin girl who loved the fuck outta me but I didn't like her cause she was a bit too skinny for my liking and had too masc of a face but she kinda lower third mogged me though ngl.

Bruh I absolutely I hate it, I'm in this limbo where I'm somewhat good looking enough to get attention from foids( I am sorta socially awkward btw) but not enough to get good looking ones which is why I'm looksmaxxing. I remember this lightskin girl who loved the fuck outta me but I didn't like her cause she was a bit too skinny for my liking and had too masc of a face but she kinda lower third mogged me though ngl.
Best way to break outta social awkwardness is to force yourself to be in social situations lol. It can be as simple as saying hello to random people on the street. I used to be the same when I was younger tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP and Sny
PM me pics bro bro

I started getting approached once I reached mid tier normie (at least that's what I think the rating is?). I'm an HTN now then, but a unique one.

I'm very tall for a beaner and my face is a bit above average (best feature is my eye area/eyebrows), I get a lot of compliments now, but i'm very, very spergy. My personality is terrible, and everytime I enter a room I will have a lot of people staring at me. The difference is, even when I look away, some girls still look at me once I turn around to see if they're still looking at me or not, and then they smile at me. Guys are jealous of me.

And I guess most girls I get approached by aren't objectively attractive, and they tend to be darker skinned so u guys would probably mock them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, uglygoyim and Deleted member 12234
OP did this happen to you?

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, OOGABOOGA, uglygoyim and 4 others
dude even tyronelites are barely over average on white scale

so i dont care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Pros:
    original.jpg

Cons:
How often do you get approached and how many tinder matches?:y'all::Comfy:

How often do you get approached and how many tinder matches?:y'all::Comfy:
I don't use dating apps. I only made dating app profiles for fun (with troll pics) to see the women in my area more than actually trying to meet up with them. But I do plan on making some real profiles in the coming months and documenting my results on here.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Rainman988
Pretty much exact same as my life except I ate lunch in the toilets and people used to point at me on the street but like other than that yeah I feel ya dawg.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 12344, OOGABOOGA and 8 others
Pros:
    original.jpg

Cons:
Where do you usually get approached? We’re they mostly black foids?

Where do you usually get approached? We’re they mostly black foids?
I responded to the firs question.

First question: "I rarely go to social events (like parties, festivals, etc), if ever, mind you. All the times women approached me have been at either school, at the store, work, or at a public place like beaches, restaurants, etc."

Second question: Black and latina women since I lived in majority black and hispanic areas. But i've been approached by white girls before but it's mainly a lack of access issue since I'm not on dating apps and never really lived in white neighborhoods to be approached in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and .👽.
Pros:
    original.jpg

Cons:
This is how much personality you need but IT won't touch this.

Chads. Org things

• Love it
Reactions: turkproducer
Is NT more important like having an outgoing extroverted personality.

Is NT more important like having an outgoing extroverted personality.
I'm a high functioning autist (diagnosed when I was young) who grew up with social anxiety (no longer) and am still introverted and it didn't change a thing for me lol. Women still approached and just thought I was "shy" and found it "cute". It can work in your favor if you're attractive. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and OOGABOOGA
I'm a high functioning autist (diagnosed when I was young) who grew up with social anxiety (no longer) and am still introverted and it didn't change a thing for me lol. Women still approached and just thought I was "shy" and found it "cute". It can work in your favor if you're attractive. :lul:
you got diagnosed with autismo delusion disease too

you arent even over 5psl

tales from the mental asylum. Pics or no care.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
tales from the mental asylum. Pics or no care.
:lul: dw im gonna verify my tyronelite status soon enough. Ik there's alot of larpers on these types of forums..

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and animo123
Everytime a girl used to approach me, it boosted my ego, NGL.
TIL ITT that Darkskin dudes mog in real life. I'm lightskin and had girls approach me but i fumbled the bag hard each time because the lack of confidence i had didnt correlate with the attention i got so yeah

• +1
Reactions: freiza
Damn u r living life on God mode...