My explanation of why blacks and ethnics have lower inhibitions than whites (with video example)

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff

Blacks exhibit low inhibitions due to economic struggles in a first-world setting, leading to high risk-taking behaviors driven by survival instincts. This phenomenon is observed across various disadvantaged groups, including Latino gang members and poorer whites, where economic hardship correlates with lower inhibitions. In first-world countries, this behavior is more aggressive and open compared to the cunning behaviors seen in third-world contexts. The "we versus them" mentality further fuels this dynamic. Ultimately, societal inequality is the root cause, as humans display similar behaviors when faced with economic disadvantages.

Tagging fellow ministers of the Looksmaxing Ministry.
@Michael Myers @NumbThePain @Lmao @0hMan @Jason Voorhees

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 73714, MSEinvestigator and 23 others
blind people can’t read your thread because it’s all images.

good job accommodating the disadvantaged.

.org blabbers on and on about shitty eye areas, yet they give little to no regard to those who have non-functioning eye areas.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, Lookologist003, Zonar and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, greycel, rand anon and 6 others
Interesting

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

.org blabbers on and on about shitty eye areas, yet they give little to no regard to those who have non-functioning eye areas.
Blind people don't care about appearances because they can't see the difference.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
this isn't 2012 budy you aren't skrillez i assume you have this all written out in text somewhere and could just copy paste it if you cared instead of just promoting cringe instagram scam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, IAMNOTANINCEL, greycel and 3 others
  • +1
this isn't 2012 budy you aren't skrillez i assume you have this all written out in text somewhere and could just copy paste it if you cared instead of just promoting cringe instagram scam
What are you going on about?

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
TLDR but video was pure retardation. I swear if I lived in the US I'd probably be racist towards blacks.

• Woah
Reactions: klip11
50y I meant 2 minutes to swim front to back in a standard pool?

I only swam in a 25y pool. 50y with a turn in 2 fuckin minutes. I didn’t know there are people who swim this slow until I timed myself. Brutal.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ElTruecel and incel194012940
Why would they actually shoot their feet for a bet? They could shoot at the floor or do something that doesn't involve shooting at all.

Last edited:
  • Woah
I only swam in a 25y pool. 50y with a turn in 2 fuckin minutes. I didn’t know there are people who swim this slow until I timed myself. Brutal.
It’s ok. What’s your vertical? Do you know every stat about yourself facially, physically and athletically?

• +1
if you arent gonna compete i wouldnt beat yourself over it swimming is fun and mogs walking/running as exercise in many ways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ElTruecel and thecel
Blacks exhibit low inhibitions due to economic struggles in a first-world setting, leading to high risk-taking behaviors driven by survival instincts. This phenomenon is observed across various disadvantaged groups, including Latino gang members and poorer whites, where economic hardship correlates with lower inhibitions. In first-world countries, this behavior is more aggressive and open compared to the cunning behaviors seen in third-world contexts. The "we versus them" mentality further fuels this dynamic. Ultimately, societal inequality is the root cause, as humans display similar behaviors when faced with economic disadvantages.

TLDR but video was pure retardation. I swear if I lived in the US I'd probably be racist towards blacks.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
16 inches. I’m a short-legged, low-power, slow-twitch-muscle-fiber cuck.
Well ur 100M isn’t that bad tbh.
Tales u know more about yourself on an analytic standpoint than EVERY SINGLE USER HERE ON an analytical Blackpill forum.

• JFL
Well ur 100M isn’t that bad tbh.

cope. avg untrained West African can prob run a sub-12 100m. mine is 14–15 seconds.

physically fit young men in the West can easily run sub-13.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
They low inhib whites, but most of it are dumb shit like in the video. I'd rather not be involved with dumb shit like that

• +1
cope. avg untrained West African can prob run a sub-12 100m. mine is 14–15 seconds.
Well @nigtard is a Blackcel who claims he runs a 10.49 100M barely trained but that’s 1 in a 100K. Plus ur legit a rice why are u comparing yourself to black sprinters JFL

• +1
less to lose, more to gain. low iq low impulse control. inability to envision the future, unable to contemplate hypothetical conditionals. they live in the present, like goldfishes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, murdah and Deleted member 62931
Well @nigtard is a Blackcel who claims he runs a 10.49 100M barely trained but that’s 1 in a 100K. Plus ur legit a rice why are u comparing yourself to black sprinters JFL

because everyone competes with each other in the globalized modern world.

JFL if you only compare yourself to the people you would’ve lived with if you’d been born 300 years ago. you don’t live in an ethnically homogenous village.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
because everyone competes with each other in the globalized modern world.

JFL if you only compare yourself to the people you would’ve lived with if you’d been born 300 years ago. you don’t live in an ethnically homogenous village.
True but regardless

• +1

Agreed, visually impaired looksmaxxers belong here just as much as anyone else

Po88

• So Sad
View attachment 2943391

View attachment 2943819
View attachment 2943828
View attachment 2943835
View attachment 2943837
View attachment 2943839
View attachment 2943840

I think it's genes and culture tbh.

I grew up with 2 parents and middle class.

I live near the hood. I still have very violent tendencies and thinking about murdering a ton.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and emeraldglass
I don't act them because it's stupid cause jail isn't worth it.

If jail wasn't a thing i would be a warlord.

• JFL
it works for deathniKs since they are low IQ in self-consciousness. This nigguh prob wasnt even aware of the consequences of being shot in the foot thats why he was content with this russian roulette

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I once heard a funny story of my Dutch-Moroccan mate. Someone was spamming his doorbell, I think it was Jehovah Witness or something. And then he threw a bucket of water on him from his window above :lul:☠️ Till this day one of the funniest low inhib stories I've heard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 62931

I really also think my ancestors were like evil people or warlords i legit had crazy thoughts since a kid for no reason.

Black people are low inhib because they spent their days outside and adopt the "street" culture.
Its why poor Asians and Indians are high inhib: their parents force them to studycel while Tyrone & Carlos are running around in the hood.

Some Asians in California form gangs and adopt hood culture & they are also low inhib

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and murdah
it works for deathniKs since they are low IQ in self-consciousness. This nigguh prob wasnt even aware of the consequences of being shot in the foot thats why he was content with this russian roulette
less to lose, more to gain. low iq low impulse control. inability to envision the future, unable to contemplate hypothetical conditionals. they live in the present, like goldfishes.
The low IQ notion is not a valid reason it is flawed because the same ethnic groups that are considered low in intelligence today once had flourishing empires and were responsible for numerous inventions.

I once heard a funny story of my Dutch-Moroccan mate. Someone was spamming his doorbell, I think it was Jehovah Witness or something. And then he threw a bucket of water on him from his window above :lul:☠️ Till this day one of the funniest low inhib stories I've heard
Over for door to doorcels

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain
Fun format but it can't be taken serious, you blaming their impulsive not self-aware animal behaviour on socioeconomical factors is laughable.

Different human races show different inherent behaviours just like different dog or animal races show different inherent behaviours.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
The low IQ notion is not a valid reason it is flawed because the same ethnic groups that are considered low in intelligence today once had flourishing empires and were responsible for numerous inventions.
For example?

Bros slides are better than my teachers :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and klip11
Legit way to make money

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
Fun format but it can't be taken serious, you blaming their impulsive not self-aware animal behaviour on socioeconomical factors is laughable.

Different human races show different inherent behaviours just like different dog or animal races show different inherent behaviours.
Is your real name Debetro or are you trying to trick us?

For example?
Ottoman empire, ancient Egypt, parts of India.

Also Chinese have a high IQ but China was worse than Africa a century ago

• +1
Blacks are low inhib because of their prefrontal cortex. They simply aren't wired to think about the future consequences. It's only the here and now for them. Watched the video, niggas are so crazy it's unreal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: robtical
Its because nothing to lose mentality if high iq but most of time its low iq. They cannot think consequences of their actions. Exactly why you see so many black rage or murdering the female when she rejects them. Because they did not anticipate rejection

I think it's genes and culture tbh.

I grew up with 2 parents and middle class.

I live near the hood. I still have very violent tendencies and thinking about murdering a ton.
Living near places where such things happen influences your perception of what is normal. It's not uncommon for you to adopt these behaviors and thinking patterns, which doesn't contradict my analysis, in fact, it supports it. It shows that regardless of race, people tend to behave similarly in such environments.
Black people are low inhib because they spent their days outside and adopt the "street" culture.
Its why poor Asians and Indians are high inhib: their parents force them to studycel while Tyrone & Carlos are running around in the hood.

Some Asians in California form gangs and adopt hood culture & they are also low inhib
The street culture is what I described in the original post, it's a mix of survival instincts and arrogance toward those outside their circles. Generally, Asians and Indians in Western countries are not poor, in fact, they often fare better than other ethnic groups.

This wasn't done for fun, it's a serious matter. Where is the evidence for your claims that different human races show inherently different behaviors like animals? To prove this, one should analyze people in the same living circumstances, age group and health situation and conduct brain tests to see which parts of the brain are activated. As far as I know, such a study doesn't yet exist.
For example?
Ancient Egyptian Empire
Babylonian Empire (Iraq)
Persian Empire (Achaemenid Empire)
Umayyad Caliphate
Mongol Empire
Mali Empire
Ottoman Empire
Qing Dynasty

Bros slides are better than my teachers :feelsrope:
I should step in and teach you all, your teacher is finished.
Legit way to make money
What do you mean?
Blacks are low inhib because of their prefrontal cortex. They simply aren't wired to think about the future consequences. It's only the here and now for them. Watched the video, niggas are so crazy it's unreal.
There's no evidence to suggest that the prefrontal cortex of black people is different from others. The only factors that can alter the structure and function of the prefrontal cortex are genetics (mutations and wiring issues), environment, and life experiences.
Its because nothing to lose mentality if high iq but most of time its low iq. They cannot think consequences of their actions. Exactly why you see so many black rage or murdering the female when she rejects them. Because they did not anticipate rejection
The nothing to lose mentality, is what I mentioned earlier, what you claim though, is an inability to consider the consequences of actions, leading to irrational decisions. However, this is contradicted by examples such as drug dealing for profit, planning robberies, and avoiding certain actions in specific locations to evade death or arrest. It's not that they are unaware of consequences, but rather that they disregard them due to the factors I described earlier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752
Living near places where such things happen influences your perception of what is normal. It's not uncommon for you to adopt these behaviors and thinking patterns, which doesn't contradict my analysis, in fact, it supports it. It shows that regardless of race, people tend to behave similarly in such environments.

The street culture is what I described in the original post, it's a mix of survival instincts and arrogance toward those outside their circles. Generally, Asians and Indians in Western countries are not poor, in fact, they often fare better than other ethnic groups.

This wasn't done for fun, it's a serious matter. Where is the evidence for your claims that different human races show inherently different behaviors like animals? To prove this, one should analyze people in the same living circumstances, age group and health situation and conduct brain tests to see which parts of the brain are activated. As far as I know, such a study doesn't yet exist.

Ancient Egyptian Empire
Babylonian Empire (Iraq)
Persian Empire (Achaemenid Empire)
Umayyad Caliphate
Mongol Empire
Mali Empire
Ottoman Empire
Qing Dynasty

I should step in and teach you all, your teacher is finished.

What do you mean?

There's no evidence to suggest that the prefrontal cortex of black people is different from others. The only factors that can alter the structure and function of the prefrontal cortex are genetics (mutations and wiring issues), environment, and life experiences.

The nothing to lose mentality, is what I mentioned earlier, what you claim though, is an inability to consider the consequences of actions, leading to irrational decisions. However, this is contradicted by examples such as drug dealing for profit, planning robberies, and avoiding certain actions in specific locations to evade death or arrest. It's not that they are unaware of consequences, but rather that they disregard them due to the factors I described earlier.
My ancestors were Mali Empire. My last name is origins of the high class people in Mali.

I work with white people learned to tone down my aggression but it's still in the back of my head

Dnrd but the video is funny as fuck man

My ancestors were Mali Empire. My last name is origins of the high class people in Mali.

I work with white people learned to tone down my aggression but it's still in the back of my head
Where do you live?

Dnrd but the video is funny as fuck man
Why didn't you read? Yet, you watched the video? Is it because people's attention spans these days are lacking harder than Eritrea's GDP?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62931
what is your last name?