CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Currently this is what I'm doing:
Morning: Minoxidil on eyebrows
Evening: Latisse on eyelashes + eyebrows
After drying, apply Jamaican black castor oil on eyebrows
Every weekend: Dye eyebrows with dark brown color

Is this ideal? Or should I change something?
@SquareChinOrDeath I know you said some things about Argan, would that be useful for eyebrows? What're your thoughts.

Thanks.

Aren’t you going to shape them?

how are you all risking using larissa i heard it can permanently damage your eyes
(soft tissue)

is there something i’m missing as i can’t imagine so many of you would do it if there wasn’t a safe way to use

Currently this is what I'm doing:
Morning: Minoxidil on eyebrows
Evening: Latisse on eyelashes + eyebrows
After drying, apply Jamaican black castor oil on eyebrows
Every weekend: Dye eyebrows with dark brown color

Is this ideal? Or should I change something?
@SquareChinOrDeath I know you said some things about Argan, would that be useful for eyebrows? What're your thoughts.

Thanks.
Drop the Minoxidil immediately and add 10% peppermint oil to any oil you're using.
Minox will brutally bloat your face, dry your scalp if you use it on head, fuck with your collagen production, dark circles of death underneath your eyes and even mess with your heart if it goes systematic.

Peppermint oil has none of these side effects and there is a study that shows that 3% peppermint oil is more effective than 5% minoxidil:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/

Whether or not it is Argan specifically is not too important, as long as you're using 10% peppermint oil in your mix.
Using Latisse and Castor should make it even slightly better.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Drop the Minoxidil immediately and add 10% peppermint oil to any oil you're using.
Minox will brutally bloat your face, dry your scalp if you use it on head, fuck with your collagen production, dark circles of death underneath your eyes and even mess with your heart if it goes systematic.

Peppermint oil has none of these side effects and there is a study that shows that 3% peppermint oil is more effective than 5% minoxidil:

Whether or not it is Argan specifically is not too important, as long as you're using 10% peppermint oil in your mix.
Is that the same as peppermint essential oil? That's what I found on Amazon. I didn't read the study yet I will tonight, sounds very cool.

Ok so this experiment was done on mice, but since the results were so drastic I think it's definitely worthwhile to give it a try. Is there any brand of peppermint oil you recommend? I'm going to mix it with argan.

how are you all risking using larissa i heard it can permanently damage your eyes
(soft tissue)

is there something i’m missing as i can’t imagine so many of you would do it if there wasn’t a safe way to use
In a small number of people it can darken the eye color. I didn't notice this though