My face and eyes look much better after Eating Spicy Wendys chicken sandwich. Why is this?

K

Kirby7000

Diamond

I have noticed that I look a lot better after eating Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. I can't figure out what in it is causing this. Is it the protein, the carbs, the spices causing anti inflammatory, the yeast from the breaded chicken and buns (I have tried eating yeast and drinking beer and it seems to improve my looks a bit), the calories, or just the dopamine that relaxes me.

Anyone have any ideas as to why this may occur? I am really curious to finding out why so I can address my problem, its night and day how I look and people treat me at work and in public after eating the sandwhich.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 37815
nigga just found out about the looksmaxing secret we've been keeping for years

future RIP to OP, he might rope and be found with 3 shots to the head

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, n0rthface, Razoff and 1 other person
nigga just found out about the looksmaxing secret we've been keeping for years

future RIP to OP, he might rope and be found with 3 shots to the head
lmao funny, but any real advice?

lmao funny, but any real advice?
could be: placebo effect and ur mind playing tricks on u, the best is just to take pics of u and compare
or you look better when bloated aka you look more full unless ur already fat

Yes OP, spicyy wendy's chicken sandwichmaxxing is in fact Salludon's looksmax secret.

and if you eat enough of these sandwiches you can even look like this:
Lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 37815
How the fuck do you look better after eating a wendy’s sandwich, it’s probably because you’re not depleating yourself of food/starving

bookmarked for when i need a good laugh

I have noticed that I look a lot better after eating Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. I can't figure out what in it is causing this. Is it the protein, the carbs, the spices causing anti inflammatory, the yeast from the breaded chicken and buns (I have tried eating yeast and drinking beer and it seems to improve my looks a bit), the calories, or just the dopamine that relaxes me.

Anyone have any ideas as to why this may occur? I am really curious to finding out why so I can address my problem, its night and day how I look and people treat me at work and in public after eating the sandwhich.
Capsaicin, it is what makes things spicy. Anything spicy in it has capsaicin in it.

20231122 123558

Just ate a spicy chicken sandwhich. I look like a god.

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
It's just the endorphin release and improved circulation. Capsaicin is extremely underrated and acts as a natural antidepressant, anti-inflammatory and pain reliever and improves blood flow

• +1
Reactions: Kirby7000

Better blood flow

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and Kirby7000